MUH OFFSPRING

>MUH OFFSPRING

Why was she like this?

Attached: FSX7XbqVcAAS6so.jpg (2048x2001, 503.27K)

She's cute

>I MUST SECURE THE CONTINUATION OF THE WHITE RACE
can't believe they let Raimi put that in

>that firm grip
>that smile

you just KNOW

you just know

She is so beautiful, why they intentionally made her ugly in Wandavision?

You just know

cant believe shes ready to kill everyone just to have a white kid sm h

This buddy is perfectly cast, looks exactly like her son would. But the second brother looks nothing like her.

I support this

would lick butthole

they brought the kids back from the show?

The interview with those two was kind of creepy

the ending scene where the 2 kids hide behind the staircase when they ask 616 wanda not to hurt them. were they always this cheesy in wandavision or am i supposed to take it this is raimi's campiness? the dialogue/direction from them for what's supposed to be a formative character moment for wanda seemed so contrived and caricatured of parental abuse? that shit totally took me out of the moment

know what

No more eggs. Actually a very realistic portrayal of a woman

Don't even ask

Pedo

if you know you know

Reminder that the script for this movie was drastically altered from its intended plot.
The motherhood/Wanda shit was shoehorned in because they wanted to further exploit their Wandavision fanbase, also they need to keep sowing the seeds of mistrust between men and women as per the globohomo agenda.
The original villain was supposed to be Nightmare - a being that feeds on fear and lives in a psychic realm fueled by people's nightmares - and the "dream-walking" stuff was carried over from the og script and altered so that it meant the user entered alternate timelines instead of literal dreams like the original script had, that's why it made fuck-all sense.
Also, Tom Cruise was asked to be in the movie, but he thought it was so shit after the changes to the story he said no.

The muffin man. He lives on Dreary Lane.

>Also, Tom Cruise was asked to be in the movie, but he thought it was so shit after the changes to the story he said no.
Nice headcannon faggot

it's the reason why he rejected the original iron man movie, it's not farfetched

she is so ugly

He didn't do it because he wouldn't be given control (to show his face in all scenes etc). He wasn't even asked about this movie

>looks exactly like her son would
Impossible to say dont type retarded shit

Why couldn't she just go on tinder, find multiple BBC's and bang out a bunch of mullatos instead of trying to go to a new universe to find the kids she made with a robot?

true, she wasnt smart enough i guess

Kys loser incel

let's just say that kid got some "private acting lessons" in olsen's trailer

Where's the /ss/?

she had his little pee pee in her mouth, let's just leave it at thatm

I want her to use my forehead like a chair

Is this just speculation?

based BBC poster

I knew I had good friends when all 5 of us looked at each other in the theaters and said some variant of "the wall", "what hitting 30 with no children does to a bitch", etc.

I saw like a million posts on Yea Forums about it.

libelous

>It happened bro. I saw a bunch of anons saying it did bro.

She cute.

imagine if she was your mom lol

>masking up is so important that you literally can't stand outside without wearing one or we will all die
>haha want a pic little boi let me pull it down

With her powers couldn't she just rape some chad and then make him forget about it?

Fuck off, Marvel shill faggots.
Feige can't keep the truth hidden forever.

Because that sort of thing rarely happens outside your fantasies.

Know what?Speak up?

Attached: FSaCYPbWQAAe08M.jpg (1080x1350, 155.52K)

Made for BBC

The uglier son.

if you know, you know

they look like ayys. there's probably a lot of them walking about pretending to be humans

>see actress with a child
>immediately think of pedoshit
no woman is going to want to fuck little boys you sick freaks.

Attached: 1649316600382.png (582x559, 488.21K)

>no woman is going to want to fuck little boys.

I wouldn't be so sure about that...
/ss/ fags and their obsession for female pedos is crazy.

Not that young but they don't mind fucking 15 or 16 years old boys. They don't even consider it cheating for some reason and it's super easy to hide form husband.

If the 15/16 year old doesn't look his age and isn't stupid he can get laid with older women quite easily. I had a friend in HS that would score early 20s girls

Also most women don't see boys that age as "kids"anymore

>woman doesn't have a child
>goes insane
many, many such cases

She just wanted a family

I can save her

Attached: FSUe6yKXMAE8HGM[1].jpg (1200x496, 49.93K)

Step aside

Attached: 1652127271765.jpg (750x413, 28.91K)

pusy

Haven't seen the movie yet. Did Wanda really go crazy just cause she couldn't get Offspring tickets?

>people still wearing masks and face shields

Attached: 1611784315061.jpg (715x736, 78.75K)

here's the footage bro

Attached: 1615895956946.webm (796x372, 2.97M)

Scarlett Witch on bumble:
>Age 39
>Kids: Want someday