It began with the death of Saint George Floyd, then spread throughout the world

>it began with the death of Saint George Floyd, then spread throughout the world

Actual lines from Star Trek spin-off

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-10 102546.png (669x535, 240.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1523394316231913472
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What really led to it

Attached: F.jpg (1323x790, 125.37K)

secular blasphemy

Racism is not tolerated here

no way that's real

dat niga really be the saint of america

shut up cracker

i lost the will to even hate watch nu trek after picard. trek is dead.

Wasn't the world fucked up by all the clones and thw war that happened there in the 90s? You know Kahn's origin.

They finished killing Star Wars and are now busy killing the Trek franchise. No one is safe.

This is what happens when you take Star Trek away from the nerds and give it to the theater kids

There's a lot more rioters in that picture than I remember there being

>riots

Same, the one-two punch of LD and Picard was just too much to take

kek, it's probably from a womens rights protest or something, notice how you can't see the front of the signs.

I guess I should say the eugenics war of the 90s.

Yes chudlings, that was the worst riot in American history. Maybe even a terrorist attack. Actually, it was the worst terrorist attack in American history.

Attached: 8386DA27-B535-4CEB-9CC1-655464D602FE.jpg (2172x3862, 1.65M)

I will watch this just to check 2 things
1) is this a one second clip in a montages of 20 riots
2) Is there any verbal mention of it?
Modern Star Trek is shit but these threads seem dishonest or made by people who haven't watched

Why wouldn't they just make up a riot event in the near-future that causes it rather than an actual historical event we can see did not cause anything of note?

Actually, fact checking experts have proved that it Jan 6 is the worst attack on America since Pearl Harbor, and possibly worse because Pearl Harbor was done by aggrieved POC.

If you don’t like Lower Decks you are devoid of humour. Star Trek has been a joke for decades now it’s about time it becomes a straight up comedy

>just keeps exaggerating people's opinions to ignore the fact if you went there you're a complete retard who feeds off attention
Is the clip even mentioned verbally or is it just in some riot montage for 2 seconds?
I have hated every modern trek but people acting like those attention starved retards are heroes makes me want to watch

Watch the episode retard

I will do it for you

>actual lines
Then post a video

Does Lower Decks have Star Trek plots or is it just interpersonal relationships and sex jokes?

Proof or it didnt happen

it's just rick and morty in a star trek ship

Goddamn this is gay as fuck

Why do they have to fuck it up every single time. The only saving grace is that it's not as bad as STD or Picard.

Attached: ST - worst attack on US soil.webm (1280x534, 2.98M)

they could have chosen a clean nigga to brand as saint but they picked a guy with multiple criminal records
wtf are they thinking

no where near as bad as you've all made it out to be

here's the link because OP is a gigantic faggot

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1523394316231913472

No line about George Floyd

I'll get called a libtard redditor but fuck it
This isn't as bad as I thought, but I'll have to see the rest of the episode
Him dealing with his age and impending future is already a better internal conflict than other other Trek show. Reminds me (slightly) of The Motion Picture
They didn't even say your side was wrong. They just say America devolved into another Civil War at some point in a montage

What's ridiculous is that if a major world war doesn't occur in the next few years as a direct result of BLM, this intro will be seriously dated in a very short time. It already feels dated.

It's a good thing that what OP said didn't happen in the episode

What if they're right

Not /trek/

Amen.

Attached: 1651899908284.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Strange how /pol/tards have to keep making shit up to stir the pot. Almost like there isn't actually anything to get upset about.

klingons tongue my anus

Attached: 1652194915899.png (613x684, 621.43K)

>the episode briefly uses a short clip of Jan 6th in a montage of riots
>says America had a civil war
>does not specify any further than that
Modern Star Trek has been shit and i have yet to finish this episode, but you retards have been lying just to repost your /pol/ shit
I'm glad you lost just because you lied to me fuckers

>poltards still defending storming the capitol and stopping the ongoing session of democracy

Don't care, mass repliers get the rope.

Eugenics war is much more compelling than some civil war in that shithole America.
implies American ending is a world ending threat shit China or Russia would step in.

And when Leftist faggots did literally the exact same thing for the Kavanaugh hearing, no one gave a single shit.

>Oh baww the capitol

it literally says that a civil war eventually lead to a eugenics war, and does not specify further.
It's one clip in a montage and is not the plot of the episode
Users here are liars who don't even watch TV. If you dislike the show dislike it, just don't lie. Even I don't particularly like it

January 6th is unironically the day half of this country revealed itself to falsely believe a functioning system was against them, irreparably ruining our democracy

do you seriously think the next election will be any better? its all downhill

>/leftypol/tards still defending election fraud after Absolute Proof and 2000 Mules came out

Then stop being racist against whites

It’s funny that now we all know floyd died of a drug overdose and you literally can’t kill someone kneeling on their back but everyone went in too deep with the Floyd stuff that they can’t back out now.

mutts are the biggest cucks on earth

Star trek workers are communist cuckolds who hate the white race

literally everytime anyone has shown up in court they've walked back their statements because they realize claims of fraud are completely indefensible under oath

There was literally no proof of that retard.
I have read the retarded/pol/ copy pasta of links. All bullshit. Even the tard networks had to back down. Go discuss this shit on /pol/
Sucks that because of a brief montage clip we can't discuss this show. They didn't even pick a side. Pretend Pike is on your side
Still probably shit though since it's written by smooth brained hacks

the line about george floyd is after that clip, it's in the full episode at the very end

That's straight up propaganda, especially the quick cuts of "it was white people's fuslt" without any blm or antifa murder rape happening

>But its okay to be racist against everyone else

here is the plot of the show

Attached: nu trek.png (1570x653, 1.24M)

You guys are HIV positive for thinking that wasn't 10000000% on purpose cut and shown like brainwash loop

Then post the clip.
meds

>Leftards literally still defending raping and killing white people till we go extinct
Why it doesn't show blm rioters if its about race

Nope, they don't wanna get a sentence retard, court is Jewish punishing system for us slaves

Based trips

That's how you make the Left, Establishment, Elites, and NWO seethe and dilate

You take your meds psycho freak

When I see evil I call it out
It was full on falseflag honeypot

Because that would be retarded. It only mentions the Eugenics War because that is a very famous even in Trek due to the popularity of Khan. The plot is not genuinely about eugenics
They didn't even have Pike mention who is at fault

Post the clip of them saying Saint Floyd. I saw the January 6th montage now and it wasn't convincing.

okay, but now how would most people take it if they showed blm rioters instead, alluding that that kicked off ww3?

Friendly reminder Satanic culturally Marxist pedo Leftwing globalist corporatist feminist white genocide jewish communism NWO

Probably not well user. What about it?
The only thing Pike implied was that there could be a butterfly effect from smaller conflicts, and this led him to consider his own future

I don't know. I can only assume there would be a vocal minority claiming offense, and I would call them SJW schizos the same way I'm calling OP a /pol/ schizo.

Reminder that Liberals and Leftists are basically the same thing and anyone who says otherwise is just a gaslighting trannie

And the Left is calling for violence on Twitter because they might not be allowed to kill babies anymore, but you there chud are the greatest threat to America

Because the Establishment, Elites, Big Tech, Pedowood, Silicon Valley, Military Industrial Complex (yes they've been calling for diversity), MSM, and all the other screeching heads are on their side

But you're still the anti Establishment ones right troons

Look at this schizo posting the only thing that's been on his mind for 2 years
OP's post is fake you dumb fuck. I'm glad you made yourself more unapproachable instead of working on your social retardation

Every time is a good time for racist joke tourist

Ok glow troon

>1) is this a one second clip in a montages of 20 riots

Yes.

>2) Is there any verbal mention of it?

No.

OP is a lying chud.

*gaslights u*
come at me mr. word salad

Attached: 1633811740730.png (319x472, 105.21K)

>its not happening because I say its not chud

Trannies are literally a permanent customer of Big Pharma

Can't stop thinking about cock again user?
Have you taken your meds or tried gay sex?
OP's post is literally fake. It did not happen

This, they need to be like democrats and threaten the lives of Supreme Court justices instead.

>use footage from trump supporters protesting peacefully
>cut to footage of blm riots
>"the trumpers are da baddies!"

>retards walking into the capitol is the worst thing that's happened in American history
Yup this is a Kurtzman show alright.

why would I trust that OP when this OP was already found lying?