Only way to enter US is through a shitty truck disguised as a bale of hay

>only way to enter US is through a shitty truck disguised as a bale of hay
>is able to fly halfway across the world to visit Germany

Explain this

Attached: Better-Call-Sauls-Lalo-Salamanca-Tony-Dalton-has-an-intense-phone-call-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 85.05K)

How about you grow a brain, a dick, and a heart you fucking faggot piece of shit.

Kill yourself... TODAY.

He flies from México using his connections
Retard

He swam, obviously. You speedwatchers drive me nuts desu

He jumped to Germany, retard. Sheesh

He's wanted by police in the US...

It's a TV show. Did you know Bob Odenkirk isn't really a lawyer?

He was entering the US in secret because he didn't want Fring's men to know he was alive.

Space and time are the same thing, so he used a timeline shift to maneuver through space by calculating how far the Earth would move during the timeline shift as it orbited the sun

This. Planes in other countries go to Europe too goofy ass nigga

That doesn’t explain anything though.

explain?

You're busy today

>. Did you know Bob Odenkirk isn't really a lawyer?
this made me laugh more than it should.

they would notify interpol so german customs would see he's wanted

Did he break international law?

everyone official thinks he's dead

>thought to be dead
>only thought to have broken US law
>for some reason interpol is looking for him
Youre stupid

>Red Notices are issued for fugitives wanted either for prosecution or to serve a sentence. A Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender, or similar legal action.

>why does this serious drama tv show make no sense and break its own rules
>durrrrrrrrr its a tv show

Attached: 1541888803470.jpg (680x339, 34.55K)

>>only thought to have broken US law
Retard

>connections trump international law, customs, border protection that is meant to stop literal terrorists

Being a cartel leader he obviously had some backup fake documents that he could use to fly to Germany directly from mexico or South America. Or he took a boat and took off from an island in the Caribbeans

The Lalo in Germany is L.A. Lo from the prime timeline. He came over with H.O. Ward in the last episode.

Plane or ship to some shitty third world Central European country with weak border control, then catch a bus or drive into Germany

as you already know lalo can only move forward through time as he pleases, but not space.
His position stays the same, so moving through time is extremlely risky, and a change of too much magnitude will cause him to be moved off the face of the earth. He warped for a miniscule amount of time repeatedly in an attempt to use this concept warp to the lab to exact revenge on gus, but he overshot his target and landed in germany.

Attached: e.gif (330x373, 2.93M)

Have you ever tried to get on a return flight to the US. There's always a separate line and they grill you about why you are there even if you are a citizen. It's much easier to fly to other parts of the world without people asking too many questions.

Did you fucking gorillas ever ponder what time the show is supposed to be set in? Its pre 9-11 and War on Terror. He can take a plane from Mexico to Europe, because he's not actually that high notoriety, he's only wanted in the US, and not even by some high profile agency, its just the DEA.

LOL

he jumps through spacetime? amazing

You think the US is the only country that people can enter illegally? He could have flown from Mexico or a third country with fake documents, taken a boat, or entered a country with weaker border controls then driven to Germany.

bait but brainlets will bite

is calling a white man a gorilla an insult or a compliment?

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: 1624084777711.jpg (1920x1280, 215.85K)

That's quite an image, how would he mount her?

You know how long it would take to sail to fucking Germany from the Caribbean?

>its pre 9-11 and War on Terror.
it's set in the 2000s. start of terror hysteria, right after 911

Attached: cruisingindetroit.png (708x520, 176.91K)

>he jumped from that 2nd story window
God damn this nigga loves to jump. Post them.

little bear was cute, I hope he gets another appearance

4 days

Actually, it's set right after 9-11 so what you're saying makes no sense, if anything people would be more spooked at a brown man using a plane

LITTLE BEAR CHADS RISE UP

Season 6 is 2004, so actually in the height of post-9/11 hysteria

yes, though because of what little control he has over it he needs to be extremely careful.
The single frame after gus turns out the lights in the lab, for a split second you can actually spot lalo. This was supposed to be where his timeshift took him and he's there for a SPLIT second, but he keeps going for too long and overshoots as I said before

Attached: 1652152687121.png (1080x698, 675.54K)

LMAO

This is just a mistake right?
Shit is so weird.

yes, sadly it was a mistake on Lalos part
he miscalculated how many jumps he needed to get to the lab

Little Bearsisters....we win again

>You know how long it would take to sail to fucking Germany from the Caribbean?
Not what I meant. He took a boat to an island with Aerial transport, somewhere no one knows him. And from there he took a plane

Maybe he claimed to be a muslim so he got a free invitation to Germany and even his flight payed by them.

the multiverse of madness cometh for the breaking bad universe

What would he have done is Margarita didn't speak English?

lalo knows how to lay low

>flies on private plane to cartel controlled airport in spain
>rents a car and drives to germany

Yes. Networking, blackmail, bribery and graft gets you ahead.

He's considered dead by the US prosecution

No you’re stupid shut up

>don't point out my retarded logic shut up!
Lalo is confirmed dead in the US, no reason why they still be looking for him

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 10-39-48 9dv5otp1zfh61.jpg (WEBP Imagen 827 × 667 píxeles).png (827x667, 771.61K)

Yeah it was lazy, even a small explanation would've been fine
I'll let it slide because his scenes saved the episode

so based

Ben has a perfectly valid passport as a citizen of the United States and therefore can travel freely to Europe. I don't understand the problem.

Attached: 1293777533448.jpg (542x428, 21.69K)