Sleepaway Camp

This is the scariest thing I've ever seen in a movie wtf

Attached: Angela.jpg (500x500, 25.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rix5ArAwCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH MY GOD, IS T-THAT A-A T-T-TRANNY!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, HOW HECKIN SCARRYY

Attached: eric-butts-4.jpg (300x300, 18.32K)

Imagine the smell of his uncircumcised cock

her*

t. ranny

It's honestly too bad I had the ending spoiled for me by Yea Forums before I watched it. I honestly probably would have shit myself if I went in clean. Good movie.

She cute.
The actress, not the character. Obviously. That would be weird. And I'm not into that. Fuck Euphoria, and fuck Hunter Schafferm

The worst thing is that I'm very attracted to femboys and cute little cocks so it's scarousing for me

I'm not joking or trying to be edgy here. I'm a little disturbed by the fact that it also kinda turns me on

He will use whichever pronouns I will ask him to like a little buttslut that he is.

He just needed somebody to pound his prostate into oblivion to turn him into the perfect little boywife.

I love how movies like this get called transphobic but they're literally about people forced to live as genders they don't identify as.

you gay

Imagine the blowjob

haha benis :-D

Attached: im going insane.png (535x500, 282.54K)

for me, it was the dead boyfriend

>see it the first time on cable
>penis cropped out of frame
>"oh, she's a boy"
>credits roll

why even bother? i still don't understand why it was supposed to be a shocking moment. especially since you could tell it was a mask on a random dude.

girls with penises aren't real, are they? and they can't hurt me r-right...?

you best start believing they're real
you are one

This, i love little cocks they look like big clits so it's not gay

It wasn't a mask, though. It was a prostetic dick. And how did they crop out the whole bottom half of the screen?

Isnt this technically child nudity? How did they get away with this

I think the chef was going to do that

Saw an old Japanese movie a while ago where they show a female baby with her legs spread open several times. Not in a sexual context at all though

this fucked us up in the 80's before internet

Attached: fe19968c3124dde19c1755f54c4e9941[1].jpg (608x464, 26.14K)

Attached: 1651712837133.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

Doesn't man of steel have baby dick in the first 10 minutes? It's pretty common.

and yea, they even cropped out the man's chest, because technically that could've been construed as boobs.

Attached: CpMd6I4XYAULZIK[1].jpg (493x382, 38.63K)

I genuinely never understood the context of this scene, can anyone give me a QRD? Did a tranny dude cut her head off and wear it and that's why her expression is frozen like that? Or is the actress with that face supposed to be a secret tranny and that's the horrifying part?

watch the movie

No it looks boring

That is such kino pole placement.

it doesn't make any more sense after watching the movie. "why is 'her' face frozen like that" doesn't suddenly make sense. its understandable that people were supposed to be going "OMG THAT'S A PENIS" and not looking at the mask, but i was just "oh a penis, what's with the face?"

I stand corrected. So if it wasn't Fellisa Rose's, then whose penis was it?
The thing has just committed a gruesome murder and has been violently thrust back into its own identity/reality, that's why it's growling and is frozen. Kind of like at the end of Psycho when Loomis restrains Norman and the transformation from one identity to another is finalized

that's a face mold made in the girl's appearance. there's a guy wearing it and he's never been named because during filming he had a fucked up moment of realization because he's pretending to be a young girl and he felt very exposed what he was doing

I think they said that the guy wanted to be anonymous in a BTS documentary

Right, but is she just a tranny, like is that supposed to be a whole person without a mask, or is the "thing" a killer wearing her face as a mask?

Pic related. I feel like a zoomer overthinking it because trannies live rent free in my head.

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x668, 368.81K)

its supposed to be her face. there's no reason for it to be frozen like that. she's not even screaming in the scene, just breathing. the movie immediately ends after two characters say, calmly, kinda bored, "she's a boy" as if a naked psychotic tranny with a knife is no biggie.

satanic mutants whose genitals have been mutilated by jewish doctors is unironically terrifying and i'm tired of pretending it isn't

What a weird movie

Kys faggot

Attached: file.png (1012x860, 1018.7K)

The end credits music always pops in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rix5ArAwCU

the mole is where Satan touched him with a pointed finger when he was born
I hope he escapes a mark of the

my favorite part of this tv show is when the bad guy was defeated by the power of a black woman's melanin.

VERY based show!

That is a great score. Carpenter and Exorcist fags BTFO.

Really underrated. I like the movie as a whole a lot, but the music sticks with me a lot. Never watched the sequels.

great movie. ending was great. the bluray also has great insight how the cast was rambunctious and it lead to the director to get felissa, johnathan, and karen together in a room and tell them to quit their shit (apparently they were messing around on set).

Attached: Angela.jpg (780x438, 52.55K)

It's a screeching naked tranny with a knife and a severed head. It's a BIT scary, user.

>And I'm not into that
>fuck Hunter Schafferm

Attached: 1648556688507.jpg (782x788, 320.63K)

I liked how all the dudes were dressed like chicks during the ball game... that was the biggest fuck you in cinema history.

It was a mask on some naked, drunk dude. It's well known.

it was really OP. That's well well known.

Then we czan agree that a never ending army of faceless nobodies protected by a cowardly anonymity being left to do whatever they want with a powerful network of information is the stuff of nightmare

there's no severed head and the "she's a boy" guys barely react to her.

>there's no severed head
Oh shit you're right, I misremembered.

It's okay to be gay, just don't be a faggot about it.

The actress is on Joe-Bob all the time, she and the director confirm it was real little boy cock. They hired a literally who kid and made him put on a prosthetic mask. He only got like 100 bucks to strip and put on the mask.

That's actually a common false memory for some weird reason. It's probably because he looks like he could/should have a severed head in his left hand? idk, but you're not the only one to have that false memory.

Male nudity isn't inherently sexual. You can show a little boys/baby's flacid penis, but our prudish culture draws the line at showing naked little girls. Pedarasts are too rare to fret about, but even a generally well adjusted man can tug one out to a little girl if they're bored/horny enough, I guess. I don't agree with that statement, I'm just trying to make sense of the double standard when it comes to portraying child nudity in film.

I went back and watched the ending again. Right before she does her creepy face she was hugging some dude's severed head, running her fingers through his hair.
I guess that's why some people like myself have that false memory.

Attached: 1649760546069.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)