"Fantastic Four" Casting Details

Bryce Dallas Howard is close to signing on to direct and write. May end up starring as well. Potentially as Invisible Woman but I heard The Thing's love interest is another possibility.

John Krasinski is indeed going to reprise Mister Fantastic. He is set to star, executive produce, and write. May have a similar deal to Oscar Isaac, where he will sign one project at a time.

Other actors/actresses I have heard met with Marvel Studios and Krasinski regarding roles are: Paul Giamatti, John Cena, Jon Hamm, Elizabeth Banks, Jack Black, Mark Wahlberg, Lucas Till, Blake Lively, Jonah Hill, Rudy Pankow, Walker Scobell, Noah Jupe, and Elle Fanning.

What roles Marvel Studios discussed with each, I don't know.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-09 20.48.52.png (526x544, 211.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>May end up starring as well
imagine the smell
please be true

Source: Trust me bro

Attached: 3225poster5e.jpg (300x311, 20.21K)

Le heckin FF rulez

>Bryce Dallas Howard is close to signing on to direct and write.
Jesus no

She's too much of a fat old hag to play Sue. That would just be terrible casting.

Mr Fantastic's powers just do not work on screen.
It's too fuckin stupid.
But shouldn't Emily Blunt be Invisible Woman? Wasn't the whole Husband-Wife action star duo the whole point of fans campaigning for them?

she said she's no longer interested in capeshit

Who is DOOM?! Hamm would be a kino choice, ngl. I vastly prefer him to Nikolaj or Mads.

Attached: static-assets-upload14457785791319535654.jpg (637x585, 169.89K)

>John Krasinski is indeed going to reprise Mister Fantastic

What the fuck is up with Reddit and their obsession with this casting choice? It's fucking retarded, when I think "extremely smart superhuman", the last fucking mug that comes to mind is fucking Jim from The Office.

Hadn't considered Hamm but it just might work

she clearly said that to deterr the rumor that she or her husband had been cast in a marvel movie

He's still my go to Reed. I'll also take Bill Hader.

Yeah, he's better than many other choices.
I'd prefer him as Reed too, but he'd still make a great Doom.
Latveria, not Latvia. But agreed, Bardem would nail it.

Why do you take the time to make up and post this stuff. Do you get a rush when people fall for it or berate you for being full of shit? Is it for the thrill of LARPing as an 'insider', pretending to yourself for a moment that you're at the decision making nerve centre of your favourite franchise? Are you hoping a shitty clickbait news outlet or YouTube channel uses your post as a source, and you're able to brag to your friends about it?

If the information you've posted were true, it would be known to maybe a dozen people at this point in development. What would any of them have to gain by risking their career making a thread on Yea Forums about it?

Imagine actually being stupid enough to think Bryce Dallas Howard is gonna direct a fucking Marvel film after directing shorts films and getting nepotism hires on Mandalorian.

Quality kek.

from tech radar

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (619x87, 17.99K)

I mean that's pretty believable, Marvel have consciously scooped up inexperienced directors in the past, I don't know why they'd stop short of one without a feature credit if it meant girl points.

OP is still full of shit though!

Based as fuck if true

I got another scoop for this gullible bastards:

-Giant Bryce Dallas Howard terrorizes Prague demanding to direct the next Fantastic Four installment. Story still developing.

Attached: bryce_prague.jpg (1000x1250, 962.15K)

Look all that actress you can bet that Alonso and Feige will choose the actress with the worst ass

>BDH trying to squeeze into a blue spandex uniform
Fucking imagine

>pops mr fantastic's head like a grape
>aren't you guys hyped for his own movie now?

Actual insider here.

Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic will be played by Charles Michael Davis

Susan Storm/Invisible Woman will be played by Zooey Deschanel

wait didn't they kill off Mr. Fantastic in the latest film? or was that just 'tee hee multiple universe means nothing matters' shit?

nice larp

>Paul Giamatti, John Cena, Jon Hamm, Elizabeth Banks, Jack Black, Mark Wahlberg, Lucas Till, Blake Lively, Jonah Hill, Rudy Pankow, Walker Scobell, Noah Jupe, and Elle Fanning.

this movie is going fucking suck

Attached: Are you fucking retarded.jpg (327x423, 13.91K)

>or was that just 'tee hee multiple universe means nothing matters' shit?
Holy shit have you really not figured out how this shit works? You're like the morons in my theater who cried and thought Thanos had snapped away Black Panther, Spidey, etc permanently for reals. Goddamn, son.

Hes a great actor and hes got a somewhat nerdy charm, a hnadsome face and a nice physique. His portrayal of Richards was literally the only thing I liked about DS2. I'm not gay btw

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Actual Actual insider here. The Fantastic Four haven't been cast but the cast of the previous 2 film iterations are expected to appear.

I won't see it unless they have all 3 casts plus the new one.

Attached: the true FF.png (656x416, 386.8K)

>the cast of the previous 2 film iterations
The Tim Story movies and The Fantastic Four 1994 I suppose.

Attached: l-intro-1632332671.jpg (1600x900, 366.95K)

the only one she could play is the thing

>Hes a great actor
PFFFDFTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Mommy Bryce cumming in to the MCU, why is DC doing?

The guy who played Doom in the Fantastic Four movie with Chris Evans was pretty damn good.

Big if true.

Doom is already confirmed to show up in Black Panther 2 in the post credits scene

Any news on the nigger status of this movie?

Attached: Think Spin Dark.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

>Bill Hader.
>Mr.Impossible as Mr.Fantastic

that would be hilarious.

are they even alive?

We aren't in the XIX anymore, all of them in their 60s other than Johnny

Oh man you sure showed me. This nibba can act circles around most of the clowns in the mcu. Disney doesn't deserve Jim

Rain Wilson

>the cast of the previous 2 film iterations are expected to appear.
Gruffuddbros... the Council of Reeds will see us now...

>Paul Giamatti, John Cena, Jon Hamm, Elizabeth Banks, Jack Black, Mark Wahlberg, Lucas Till, Blake Lively, Jonah Hill, Rudy Pankow, Walker Scobell, Noah Jupe, and Elle Fanning
All white, it's clearly bullshit.

My dad works for Marvel and he told me Bryce Dallas Howard has a big fat brapper that smells of raspberries.

that lame scooper charles murphy is dick riding the shit outta doctor strange in the multiverse of madness on twitter punk ass bitch act like he work for marvel

Imagine her in spandex, Jesus Christ...

Attached: 7f02f823cfb34ccb4df4d623430337bc.jpg (320x467, 26.27K)

lies cut it the fuck out u asshole

bring back Alba

Attached: Sue Storm 2.jpg (602x640, 40.7K)

john cena is peacemaker

My body is ready. Imagine all the Mrs. Incredible tier rule34 pics…

Fuck that bring back Pamela

Attached: Superhero_Movie-601017554-large.jpg (500x727, 38.98K)

More like BOOBA

Attached: Booba.gif (450x359, 356.06K)

Paul Giamatti I wish

Why do you think nepotism stops at TV?
Especially on the most assembly line movies of all?

I prefer this outfit to Jim's from the new movie.

CGI got better

Attached: thor-ragnarok-korg-1040344.jpg (767x422, 81.96K)

>May end up starring as well.

I fucking hope not. I loooove redheads but she so old.

There aren't any tough guys left in Hollywood. I'm worried Ben is getting butchered in this.