Now that the JUST has settled with Bad Santa...

Now that the JUST has settled with Bad Santa, what do you think will be his next masterpiece that will win people back and bring him to relevancy again?

Attached: seth-rogen-christmas.jpg (1024x642, 100.04K)

What if Goldie from Santa Inc were inflated to an enormous size?

Attached: 1644180699.tooni-pi_deer_bitch.png (1097x1280, 3.05M)

why do incels get so buttmad over his dumb cartoons?

He remakes The Last Temptation of Christ with him as Christ.

The cross is two giant blunts tied together and everyone gets high when God strikes it with lightning causing weed smoke to go everywhere.

>be so mad that you make an goofy off color joke in the comments section
Or
>be so mad that you spend months writing a movie that probably cost a few million to make

he didn't write any of it he was the executive producer. Required 0 effort

>Bad Santa
you mean Santa Inc?

yes none of these dumb incels actually watched it they're just pissing their pants by a trailer

I want to inflate the reindeer to an enormous size

He voiced the character

no tv show reviewer watched it either, for some odd, strange, weird reason, they all collectively decided to not review it. strange, that never happened to any other new tv show thats in headlines for a month

Seth Rogen has actually been smart enough to evolve past being a shitty actor. I predict he will be a lifelong member of Hollywood and probably producing movies for decades

Attached: Screenshot_20220510-075736_Instagram.jpg (1080x1106, 529.42K)

Nothing. Dude turned into a straight-up race supremacist and even normalfags are tired of it.

Attached: rogen.jpg (868x784, 83.09K)

If he made Pineapple Express 2 and really knocked it out of the park he might be able to regain some relevancy.

>probably producing movies for decades
Imagine...

worked for cheech and chong... wait, not really...

Are you saying their aspirations went...up in smoke?

>muh Chickfila!!

Attached: fuckfaces.jpg (1458x2048, 318.72K)

Donkey Kong

His post reeks of:
>how do you do fellow peasants

Lol what made him rage?

James Franco is canceled, so that's out

I'm not sure anyone's really getting mad, I think it's more that he's a jew, same with that fridge body he knocks about with.

not a fat but let me guess, the chicken place is owned by Muslims or Christians?

Christians. He has a hard on for them.

I prefer not to think that people can just go insane suddenly, like Seth and so many celebrities seem to do. Like, maybe this behavior is part of some secret society's initiation; but their humiliation ritual is to make bad movies, and bad social media posts; comparable to a college fraternity's initiation ritual of pledges running around the campus with a banana up their asses.

I think Chet got really lucky with his assigned task. Maybe Tom helped him get in easier.

Attached: 1648586471944.gif (520x293, 2.8M)

why are jews so evil bros

what a totally unhinged thing to tweet kek, does he not have people who screen these things

Learn to parse obviously fake things from reality

It's not even that. He reacts like a child when people said his Christmas movie was stupid and it made him look like a sensitive bitch.

it's a real tweet tranny

Parse your own asshole with a firepoker.

Attached: Screenshot (96).png (742x743, 450.3K)

This is why Adam Sandler is the only good one. He made sketches about being Jewish & a movie about Hanukkah instead of shitting on Christmas and Christians. Plus he dresses like an absolute wild card.

Attached: GettyImages-677620020.jpg (1600x2133, 563K)

met sandler a few times now, he's a legit cool dude, very soft spoken and doesn't enjoy being the center of attention just wants to blend in and have a good time

I have immense respect for Sandler for just making whatever he wants to and giving his buddies a payday.

There's no way that's real how out of touch can you be. Is black and poor a synonym for liberals?

That haircut is straight bussin fr fr

So much for the “chosen” people.

I think that there are plenty of "good ones"; but they don't get figured into the count, cause you don't think about them, or even know that they are Jewish sometimes; unless they are shitting on non-Jews like Seth Green and Sarah Silverman; or proclaiming their Jewishness in a less hostile way, like Adam Sandler. Most Hollywood actors, Jewish and non-Jewish, just play their roles without getting involved in any bullshit. Of course, not getting involved in bullshit means that they aren't noticed and talked about so much.

Nobody likes or respects him, he's utterly untalented

I liked Superbad and The Night Before. I did not like his other films. This Is The End and The Imterview were okay. Pineapple express is fucking dogshit. So is that food movie.

Chosen by God as humanity's antagonist.

I liked Anger Management.

love how the first thing on his mind when eating fried chicken is black people.

I enjoy The Night Before.

Ive always hated chuckles mcweedman. Hes always been a hack. Also what business does a jew have making a Christmas movie?

>Also what business does a jew have making a Christmas movie?
Christianity is a weird Jewish fanfic, so why not?

nice bait bro.

But yeah, Seth's blatant Jewness has finally started to catch on with normal people. They just can't help themselves.

He is overcompensating because he went after Israel, and his Hebrew brothers threatened him and made him publicly apologize.

Now he is trying to show them all what a good Jew he is by going after white supremacy and other stuff.

That reads like a schizoid tweet to me.
>Maybe you should be more fucking explicit that your products give people with allergies rashes!
I'm not a fan of Chick Fil A either but which products are giving people with allergies rashes? Which specific allergies to which specific products? I can't tell if he's joking or serious.

Sandler seems alright , legit a good actor but has no problem making a dumb movie for a quick payday.

He's inoffensive, gets along with everyone, and doesn't make batshit political statements or shove diversity into his movies.
I used to dislike him, but honestly he's played the system well.

bad santa is billy bob kino, do not confuse it with this faggotry

nigga Bad Santa was a great movie.

Santa Inc was awful

>Nepotism guaranteed him a career. Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, nor felt the urge to. You've never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something and wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a Jew.

>You're bored, tweeting about your fucking menorah and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty towards everyone. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with nepotistic connections that guarantee you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

>And then you see goyim over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousness merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their energy and intention into external objects, crafts, goals and projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel non-stop seems to be absent temporarily, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These Gentiles are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

>And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a bitter Jew. So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you are a Jew.

Yeah , cant fault him for laying low and making money.

why is he so jewish? that's my question

This is probably why Seth enjoys telling kids that Santa isn't real.

I love this edit. have a (you)

i quit the jew comedies many moons ago

Attached: shoahinc.png (1851x1412, 444.46K)