*rapes your wife in your path*

*rapes your wife in your path*

Attached: The_Last_Duel-857705580-large.jpg (810x1200, 109.14K)

almost as cringe as The Batman
GOD WILLS IT

thank you for your service

>ruins your kino

Attached: false.jpg (1774x617, 54.91K)

why does he look Mongolian in this pic?

Good, she deserved it.

Did the movie imply that Carrouges lands were profitable but he was just too much of a dumb shit to go and collect taxes and manage his property properly?

he wasnt good at anything except war, according to the american movie

>one tiny thing ridley does to not get canceled makes the incels seethe over a great movie

Like your mother, son.

>RAPIST IS... LE GRIS
bravo

Can this men do nothing but evil to me?

Attached: 1617751756998.jpg (306x410, 35.14K)

>be woman
>guy wants to have sex with you
>""""run away"""" to a room with huge comfy bed where no one will disturb you

Attached: apu5.png (657x527, 300.58K)

kek, women absolutely BTFO

i don't like Adam driver at all

He was raised a soldier and couldn't fathom that you can make money any other way outside of war.

>rapes you

anyone has Adam Driver wojak?

he's a good actor, first saw him in Girls

That is one seriously wide boy

He was kino in Logan Lucky.

I want to see him rape Harry Styles or Ezra Miller so bad bros

>not going along with cancel culture or boring woman takes makes you an incel
Whatever you say, gash

On paper and based on his many flaws, Adam Driver should be hideously ugly, but in reality he's actually really handsome. How?

ngl this logic confused me too. She was basically leading him there.

he is just confident and is himself

No, his face is handsome. His many deformities somehow combine into an attractive and masculine face.

his only default i see is his chin and arguably his ears

he bees himself

according to her story in real life him and her buddy dragged her here and when he started raping her he again needed to call his buddy for help because she was resisting so hard

imagine that in the movie
>AAAGH SAVE ME MR HICKEY I CAN'T PUT MY DICK IN THE WOMAN PLEASE HOLD HER DOWN

>be his son
>inherit all deformities except for one
>balance ruined
>ugly face
>???
>no profit

Attached: frogg2.png (385x385, 148.24K)

his wife is not that great looking either, sometimes two wrongs make a right

he is not normal ugly, he's freakishly ugly. normies are really NPC zomboids that will eat up whatever trash they're fed.

the point of the movie wasn't "what really happened?" so why the fuck are you complaining that one side was presented as the truth? The rivalry between Le Gris and Carrouges wasn't the important part anyway. Marguerite was raped and two assholes used that as an excuse to fight each other.

Attached: abortion depression.jpg (680x674, 67.74K)

Based fujo

>one tiny thing
That thing makes the whole structure of the movie crumble.

Look at this pigeon-toed dork

Reminder that Jean de Carrouges was actually a hero. He supported his wife at a time when other men would not have.

> In southern France in the thirteenth century a woman testified before the court of Inquisition that she had been raped by one of the guests at the castle while her husband was visiting the stables. She said she had not told him about it, because she feared that he would accuse her, as men were wont to do, of enjoying the act. The woman was voicing her fear of what her husband might think of her, not merely as his own anticipated reaction, but as the common one, which suggests that the idea would not have seemed novel to judges. That case ties in with slander and misogyny in that the woman immediately feared that her reputation would be sullied in the eyes of her husband due to her knowledge that men in thirteenth century France would automatically suspect their wives of being concupiscent and unrestrained the moment an opportunity arose. As Shahar stated, it would not only have been the husband's likely reaction, but common to all. The woman feared that her own husband would slander her rather than support her.

Attached: 231C351D-058C-4A23-BC78-164423FA9771.jpg (660x440, 23.57K)

Did they fade away all the words except "The truth" or what? I don't remember anything like it

Yeah.

>Harry Styles or Ezra Miller
I feel bad for this generation's gays/fujos. We had better twink actors back in my day.

Attached: ec5ba4091c9bf4bc177d4ef331545c5e.jpg (767x1000, 109.15K)

Hickey's cuter

Attached: 1561604439160.gif (540x320, 1.79M)

This movie was so fucking cringe "WOMAN HAD IT SO HARD!! POOR QUEEN SO OPRESSED BY THE PATRIARCHY" Meanwhile all the men die in brutal combat and the movie just mentions it briefly at the end "Oh ya her husband was killed in a fucking war a few years later lmao. BUT LOOK HOW OPRESSED SHE IS LIVING OUT HER DAYS AS A POOR WOMAN NOT HAVING TO DO SHIT"

cutest man alive, perfect husband material

It was pretty shit for both honestly, it just placed more emphasis on the women. But doesn't take a genius to see how the movie shows this when her husband has to risk death by going to war for money.

It's weird that some people simultaneously believe women are whiny because they don't go to war, but also that women in the military are bad

Archeologists show that back then, some men grinded their teeth so hard just before a battle due to the stress. It was a blessing not to be on a battlefield back then.

So hard that they would crack*

Attached: 126092.jpg (620x374, 54.92K)

I wasn't disagreeing with the fact that war is shit

he was ugly in this but acted really well

>Le Gris was supposed to be played by Affleck
Holy shit, dodged the bullet there. His entire demeanor and look make him completely stand out from the rest of the characters as someone who definitely doesn't belong in the 14th century.

Attached: The Last Duel (2021).mkv_20220505_215915.376.jpg (3840x1608, 582.09K)

I think this movie activated a rape-play kink for me. Is it just an in-born thing or? Legitimately was getting turned on in the kinoplex. If someone was handsome like he is, I can legitimately understand why someone would be aroused.

He was fucking wasted on this shitfest of a movie, the stupid "tell it from three perspectives" premise was so unnecessary and ate up most of the movie, I hope this is like Kingdom of Heaven and the director's cut actually makes it into something worth watching, also why did the English murder some random peasants? More importantly, why did the French, who practised one of the most extreme versions of feudalism, give a fuck? that was so stupid

I liked his character he needed more screen time and relevance

Emily was hot and also a great actor.

>murder some random peasants
The entire English policy during the hundred year war was just that. Murder, pillage and rape french villages to draw out the french army.

>why did they care?
It showed the French could not protect their peasantry from an enemy. It made them look weak.

>Even as his opponent struggled beneath him, Carrouges broke the pin holding the lock and tore his faceplate off, exposing Le Gris. Carrouges demanded that Le Gris admit his guilt. Le Gris refused and cried out "In the name of God and on the peril and damnation of my soul, I am innocent".
The ambiguity was a big part of what made the original story so interesting. Was it a man nobly slaying a younger and fitter villain, or being manipulated by an evil woman to murder his friend?
Seems like Ridley Scott missed most things that actually made the story interesting. that and the stupid blue filter and utter lack of color in an incredibly colorful time and place

Attached: file.png (1280x1239, 3.27M)

Supposedly two people suffered horribly. The girl was raped, but not by the knight but another man who confessed years later after just before being hung for another crime. She was threatened by her husband to lie because he wanted extra land.

do jews cast this guy because they think he's one of them?