How long do you guys think they will keep this shit going...

How long do you guys think they will keep this shit going? I've seen snippets of the new seasons and it's just depressing at this point. When should it have ended? Sneedposters welcome but try to contribute.

Attached: MV5BYjFkMTlkYWUtZWFhNy00M2FmLThiOTYtYTRiYjVlZWYxNmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 188.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BMWvI8-Frs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Season Eight was the last good one
9 and 10 had some gems though

Do you know anyone personally who watches this every week? I am genuinely curious

Attached: 1651870525176.jpg (1242x1853, 250.06K)

My dad, just to complain about how bad it is every single time.

>731 episodes
Are they going to stop at 1000?

Did they rewrite homer to be a neglectful bad father or did they rewrite lisa to be an absolute cunt?

isn't this the same cartoon as the sneed meme?

Both
You have no idea what a bitch Lisa is nowadays

Yes. They took the sneed thing about built a whole show around it.

Btw the worst part of this show is whenever they have celebrities on. George H W Bush episode was cool, and maybe John Waters was ok but everybody else SUCKED. Oh, also Jane's Woods was good.

How could it satisfyingly end?

Even though I'm 99.5% sure they've done this before I could certainly see Homer having a health scare and he only has a week to live and he spends it doing all these classic Simpsons things and saying goodbye to all the iconic characters before he either dies or its revealed he's fine

Michael Jackson was iconic

It will never end. How could it? I think a recasting/AI voiceover is likely

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

Does it really need a big farewell? How do these types of shows do it?

That's irrational but I do the same thing with Yea Forums so I can't complain.

season 10 was the last decent season
they should've ended it with the movie

Attached: simpsonsrashomon.jpg (640x960, 166.13K)

that was like 30 years ago she probably doesn't remember

Garbage.

Yeah the mj episode was pretty kino. Was it before or after the kiddy diddling accusations that he was in the simpsons?
youtube.com/watch?v=7BMWvI8-Frs

Based hate-watcher

I feel like for something so big like The Simpsons, they'd have to go out with a bang.
Perhaps they have already made the final episode and it's just sitting in a vault somewhere waiting to be released in the future.

it won’t end. Remember Futurama’s “ending”? well it’s coming back so an ending isn’t really an ending, more like a temporary hiatus

I have seen till s20
S1-S3 is average not really funny
S3-S8 is top tier comedy
S8-S14 is where the downfall happens with each season lower in quality
S15 has a sharp decrease in quality and is now between unwatchable and very low quality
S16-S20 it is unwatchable

Sneedsa went from "kinda annoying" to someone you wouldn't mind seeing run over by a train. Homer is now a completely retarded asshole with no redeeming qualities either.

Attached: 1651577748092.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

LMFAO, this isn't real right?

I think if a final season is ever announced they should have Conan back as show runner to give it a proper send off. Imo he’s got a good sense of comedy and while he isn’t an experienced show runner maybe he’d still care enough to put more effort than the current runners do. Plus because he’d only do it for one season they could just go all out with ideas or brining back old better writers.

Homer should die old and sick and lame with dementia and a shitload of ailments, as an allegory for this shitty show.

yes it is

Oh sweet user...

It won't get an ending. One of the main voice actors will die and they'll just decide to stop.

His wife didn't miss

Why the fuck would they ever make homer fantasize about being cuckolded? What the fuck??????

it's stunning and brave.

The animation annoys me just as much as the furry cuckoldry. It's so stiff and soulless. The clouds merge in 2 frames.

Ummm because it's 2022, chud.

It's just so weird to go that out of character to do what? What's the joke? That homer is a cuck or that they are fantasizing about the same thing(cuckoldry)?

Final episode should be Homer roping out of nowhere with no comedic angle and no resolution or cutesy farewells. Like one of those lost episode creepypastas, that would be funny as fuck

They should have made a spin-off with Carl and Lenny, and stopped the main show.

>that would be funny as fuck
they don't do funny anymore.

Idk, you think I watch this shitty show?

They'd be a gay couple if this happened in 2022

I would end it with an episode sort of akin to the 22 Short Films About Springfield around Christmas with the Simpsons attending the Christmas play, just like the show began.

all hope is lost

Attached: homermarge.jpg (640x480, 46.94K)

The earlier episodes don't matter at all. Every single The Simpsons episode exists in an isolated bubble and does not have to follow anything established in other episodes. That is the official standpoint of the the showrunner Al Jean.

Looks like it will die with the cast, now.

>Dan Castellaneta - 64
>Julie Kavner - 71
>Nancy Cartwright - 64
>Yeardley Smith - 57
>Harry Shearer - 78
>Hank Azaria - 58

It will take two of these, or just Castellaneta, to finally cancel the show.

They should have packed it up after Season 11. Serious question, who is still watching nu Simpsons? What demographic are they targeting?

Attached: sneed.gif (300x225, 3.7M)

Anything after season 10 was just a soulless cash grab.

Children, seemingly. Ie, people too young to remember when the Simpsons was good, either in its original run (Millennials and Xers) or the terrestrial tv reruns (Zoomers). Anyone too young to remember a time before streaming services and thus the heyday and neo-heyday of the show.

Here is my conspiracy.
It's on for the mobile app. It's bound to break even just airing on tv but the real money is in the mobile app.
First year the mobile app was out it made $100 million in revenue, that was in 2013. Imagine how high it could be now.

Attached: The_Simpsons_-_Tapped_Out.png (187x150, 14.35K)

1-8 were the greatest animated comedy ever made.
Whoever tells you to skip 1-2 Is a major Pleb.

10 season:1998/1999
the movie:2007
that would have still been eight years of garbage,but yeah. Now it's 23 years of garbage

It's secretly still good until around season 14, but we say 8 for Reddit gold.

Attached: uTSRTIR.jpg (960x720, 59.25K)

a comfy simpsons thread? Just in time for me to post some MOTHERFUCKING SNEED

Attached: D184D9E6-4027-4356-BFAB-9A3E8BC4913B.jpg (1280x720, 147.12K)

Simpsons died after Season 9

I disagree. The show becomes much less wholesome after 8. I think there are still good episodes for a few seasons after that, but there are bad episodes, too.

That was one of the showrunner's proposals, that it ends in a closed time loop going back to the Christmas special.

Earlier this same season, they made fun of Sideshow Mel for being a cuck. The slope slides fast.

Chuck and Sneed don´t

Linda goes Gaga

The city slickers should have ended the show during season 11. I can't think of a single person that enjoys it in its current state.

Attached: 392832098.png (640x480, 222.36K)

So the springfield of the show does exist irl

Attached: 20275-springfield-locator-map.jpg (728x425, 114.54K)