Gee I wonder who will win Eurovision this year

Gee I wonder who will win Eurovision this year

Any bets?

Attached: 1652179676548.jpg (620x413, 33.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision
youtu.be/JHnqF5PLP2w
youtube.com/watch?v=-w-2K9U8UIs
torino.corriere.it/notizie/eurovision-song-contest-2022/notizie/eurovision-chat-racconto-volontarie-il-party-venaria-molestate-ballerini-7f78d8a2-d02d-11ec-ae98-deceb48b9302.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

The Republic of Luhansk

We're talking about a European contest, so one of the following:
>a nigger
>a trannoid
>a homosexual
>a muslim
>an obese person
Yay Europe!

Australia

Eurovision is fag shit anyway

Some non-white transgender muslim autistic cripple probably. Oh and they can't be from the UK.

Hohols

Attached: file.png (524x587, 195.3K)

Everyone can tell you're from burger land, burger.

INSTEAD OF MEAT
I EAT VEGGIES AND PUSSY

Attached: .jpg (617x957, 65.61K)

Isreal, Turkey, Somalia or Ukraine lol

Do Ukr***ians even have a decent song or will it be pure gibs?

>tfw my country will send gypsies again

Attached: 1652181675154.gif (640x360, 97.82K)

Ukraine is #1 on betting odds. Predictable

eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision

>here is your winner bro

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5.68K)

>winning chance
>49%

Attached: 1601887480748.png (606x547, 524.21K)

Do people other than europoors watch this?

It's decent. Strange mix between folk and rap, but not too bad for a ESC song. But of course it will be a gibs win.

UK actually sending a decent song this year that will probably win the jury vote, it'll be a surprise if it doesn't get in the top 5. Just a shame that Ukraine are going to smash every televote and will only need a modest amount of jurors to take a political stance (which they will). The standard this year is really lacking though but expect Ukraine, Italy, Sweden, UK to be ahead of the rest and then Spain, Netherlands, Greece, Norway, Serbia and someone else to round off the top 10.

only women and gays watch this shit

>it's coming home brav

Attached: redindicateslastplace.png (960x736, 106.68K)

All those were shocking and deserved desu but they've actually made an effort and changed the people in the delegation this year. It's not amazing but it's a big improvement on the usual stuff they send.

all i know is great britain will be robbed once again

This is what every losing country says

What's the funnier scenario?
>1: Ukraine loses because everyone assumes everyone else is voting for them and don't vote for them themselves
>2: Ukraine wins and the organisers have to figure out how in the actual fuck they will be able to host eurovision in 2023

No country is ever sending their finest. 'Respectable' artists have turned their coat though, once they realized there's money to be made. It's all such a fucking shitshow. I do like how it brings to surface just how much Europeans hate each other. Never underestimate the seethe

Not even europoors watch this except womyn because crappy tabloid papers will talk about it.

for me, it's achille lauro. man can't sing for shit but he's kino.

Attached: 20200227150833_achillelauro_1200x630_1616508308062.jpg (1200x627, 208.19K)

Only incels don't watch ESC. Guess we know what you are now.

Didn't Timberlake open one year? He's a good live performer, but why was he there? Keep on sucking that corporate cock Europe

Australians, old world jews and The Gays do.

post tits

While I'm at it: Why the fuck was Will Smith opening for the world cup?

Americans don't care about football.

>Ukraine wins and the organisers have to figure out how in the actual fuck they will be able to host eurovision in 2023
They'll just have them host in Poland or France.

This fucking guy probably has the worst performance attitude I've ever seen, it's amazing how someone can look so smug yet careless simultaneously. I hope he knows he's literally a poor man's Italy 2021.

EURO NEURO

youtu.be/JHnqF5PLP2w

>send literally the worst, most boring contestants year after year
>oi mate how dare you, why isn’t everyone giving us free votes?
This year UK sent someone who isn’t shit for once and it’s immediately at the top of the rankings, imagine that.

IM A GOLDEN BOY

youtube.com/watch?v=-w-2K9U8UIs

Can Poland afford to host eurovision either? Maybe it's fake news but I had the impression like half the countries that participate would struggle to host if they one, especially the ex soviets.

I liked Go_A the last couple of years but the Ukraine entry this year is wigger rap, I can't support it

I loved jedward

I assume they can afford it, the question is if they want to spend all that money on a fag festival when there's a war going on in a neighbouring country. I guessed Poland because they're close, UK because they can afford it.

Free money

It’s not the fucking olympics
I am going to assume even Ukraine and Poland has a tv studio

this seems like very not a lot of money

Attached: image_2022-05-10_132827679.png (1085x308, 45.83K)

Everyone can tell you are browner than me, Ahmed

>a Ukrainian Nazi

>nazis bad

Attached: 1652187436148.png (411x445, 25.29K)

wait, europoors pay taxes for that faggotry?

Gee Eurovision, this doesn't sound very wholesome progressive 100 of you.

torino.corriere.it/notizie/eurovision-song-contest-2022/notizie/eurovision-chat-racconto-volontarie-il-party-venaria-molestate-ballerini-7f78d8a2-d02d-11ec-ae98-deceb48b9302.shtml

>"Watch out for the dancers in that delegation: they are harassing". Volunteers accompanying the artists tell the unexpected about the opening of Eurovision. "They touched our backsides," says one host, and another: "One of the delegation kept putting his hands on my waist".

>"If I had not been a volunteer I would have slapped those foreign dancers. After staring at us for a long time, they approached me and other volunteers. They touched our butts. Because of the discomfort, we decided to leave", one of the hosts assigned to a delegation from northern Europe said.

>Some of the performers or their staff at the end of the night reportedly felt sick from drinking too much. "Were they trying to hook up with you guys? They were all pretty excited.", another young person writes. "We were present and talked to the girls. Nothing bad happened", they assure from the municipality. While, according to other testimonies, one of the singers in the competition also tried insistently to kiss a volunteer who rejected him decisively.

I wish it was still all televote, just let us reenact another World War without actually going to war, by sending gay fags and hot disco sluts to complete against each other in a bawdy television extravaganza.
Instead its become so commercialized and such a disgusting platform for virtue signaling where I doubt any normal person watches and actually even votes. I tend to tune in just to see if there's any fun disco entry (and I'm usually disappointed).

Those racist bitches need to get back and get bred by those bulls

I thought Italian women could handle some banter

Germany would have easily won with Electric Callboy but they send some literal who shitter instead because they don't wanna host it (too expensive).

These were all male dancers harassing other men.

Attached: ukr1651967548153.jpg (620x466, 56.14K)

Americans cant participate

Did I stutter?

Can you bet on England getting nil points? That's easy money.

>and coming up next… Ukraine!

Attached: 1652190042830.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Same here, juries can fuck off. The public may be retarded but it's better than the jury hivemind.

Apparently it was contestants too. No chance anything comes of it unless someone was smart enough to film it, they'd never concede what degenerates the show promotes. The ruskies would piss themselves laughing.