/trek/

Trek Hotties Edition
Previous:

Attached: Ishara Yar Data.jpg (512x384, 26.35K)

SNW sucks and don't let the shills convince you otherwise.

Attached: Capture.png (892x568, 38.87K)

The schizos are up early today. Hang tight.

Attached: Kirk and Bones.jpg (698x698, 88.88K)

Nu-T'Pring is a 10/10.

She may even be hotter than Ensign Barnes. But I'm calling it a tie for now.

Attached: d04aa5685b37dd76114b938c94344f46.jpg (736x912, 94.48K)

I showed SNW to my boomer father, because I wanted to know his opinion. He said it was “rather unimaginative” and “form over substance”.

Trek hotties? New Chapel of course.

Attached: FSP8YxdXIAAVfcq.jpg (740x370, 35.36K)

>I asked my 2 year old what he thought of Barfonald Blimpf and he said "Impeach the Bad Orange Man now! He commits high crimes and misdemeanors every day!"
Sure you did.

It doesn’t suck, but it’s really nothing special. It’s not gonna save Star Trek, because it’s too bland and mediocre.

Attached: 601702dda19999d45b4600f140d4fc8b.jpg (513x768, 100.66K)

I showed it to my father, because I enjoyed SNW, and wanted to know his take. He’s not a Trekkie, but he likes old Star Trek shows.
He wasn’t impressed and I agree with him.

I really want to bang Miss Chapel. And Miss Funbags I mean Uhura.

Attached: 48430471-10031279-Elegant_Celia_Rose_Gooding_was_pictured-a-353_1632714282377.jpg (470x813, 104.95K)

Reminder /trek/ died
Judy won

So, you're going spam this in every thread now? Well, "20 down, 10 to go!" worked out so well for you. What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: FSQ7VliVcAAhjfz.jpg (1614x2048, 693.3K)

This is a trigger for me, instantly hard. I fucked my mattress staring at her when I was 13/14. What a phenomenal whore.

He didn’t kill it, I did.

Attached: captain-picard-laughing.gif (498x371, 2.72M)

That's fair and I probably went a bit hard but I was trying to get out ahead of the shills and set the tempo strong.

>I asked my 2 day old niece what she thought of Ted Cruz and she said he would cause womxn and baby-bearing men and xirs to die from illegal abortions
I showed SNW to my dad and he said it was a great return to form for live action Star Trek. He said it was strongly reminiscent of TOS and the best of TNG and was finally the Trek show we deserved from The Cage.

Well played.

>Miss Funbags
they aren't that large or impressive
quit trying to force this

>gay

What a waste. But 2-1 odds she goes back to cock eventually.

Attached: images (30).jpg (449x683, 36.89K)

NO NO NO SNWSISTERS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO US ALREADY!!!

Attached: 1612983720630.png (882x803, 95.43K)

Jada Fire is playing Uhura now? Does she do phone sex over the comms system?

What are you schizoing about now?

It will be the first NuTrek show to get cancelled.

>start strange new worlds
>open imdb cast page
>google nudes of the female actresses as they enter the scene

Ask me how I know you're gay.

>phone sex
She certainly has the face for it.

>So, you're going spam this in every thread now?
Hadn't planned on it, but now that you mentioned it and I know that it gets you booty blasted...

She's not a dyke. She fucks cock too, as is the case with all attractive "lesbians."

3 weeks

Attached: orville.jpg (1013x1500, 797.85K)

Didn't they already announce a second season?

You tried the same trick with picrel. I don’t know why you’re trying to force unattractive women on people.
Honestly, your posts kind of read like you’re Twitter/Reddit incarnate.

Attached: look up.jpg (805x805, 95.93K)

People with severe mental illness often latch onto anything that comforts them, no matter how delusional or ridiculous it is. /trek/ features many examples of that from the anti-Paramount+ Trek side. They've said Kurtzman was going to be imminently fired at least once a week for almost half a decade.

How do you know I'm gay?

I’m not talking about Strange New Worlds. I think Paramount is betting on it to become their new flagship Trek show going forward. Discovery and Lower Decks will bite the bullet first. I’m not counting Picard, because it was always a limited series.
SNW and PRO will be their main products going forward.

What are you on about? Alison Pill is hot as fuck.

Takes one...

It doesn't matter, if one falls, other will take its place, the 56 episodes per year will perdure

If you’re desperate. I’m not going to simp for an actress that looks worse than my last average-looking girlfriend.
I understand that these looks can be appealing to a certain kind of male, but I’m not one of them.

>Lower Decks will bite the bullet
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

TWENTY DOWN TEN TO GO!!!

Attached: 1650907612218.png (653x597, 687.46K)

So the user who is trying to force that her tits are large and impressive is gay? That checks out.

>They've said Kurtzman was going to be imminently fired at least once a week for almost half a decade.
I see you're off your meds again.

It’s going to happen whether you like it or not. Paramount was counting on a viral sensation akin to Rick and Morty or even Smiling Friends more recently.
Lower Decks remains extremely niche.

>TWENTY DOWN TEN TO GO!!!
What did he mean by this?

>SNW will be their flagship show
Not happening.
>STD will be cancelled
Also not happening.

>unattractive women
lol

Attached: b7d7ca4f326c84267d8842662c103acf.jpg (2028x3000, 755.3K)

She’s hot, not argue here.

>unattractive women
lolol

Attached: renee-at-the-bar-star-trek-picard-s2e6.jpg (1372x1993, 302.38K)

I hoped they would be brave enough to make s3 entirely about gay alien marriage counseling

Everything about Strange New Worlds screams “this is what we’re betting all of our money on”. The production value is much higher than Discovery.
Next STD season will likely be its last.

Again, she’s attractive. Pill and Nuhura are not.

in my room in ten

Attached: marina-sirtis12b.jpg (583x908, 261.71K)

By any metric they'd be willing to say STD is failing on, they'll also have to admit than SNW will also fail on it. I don't know who in their right mind would seriously think that a show as hated as STD should be succeeded by... a spinoff of that same show.

Progress is a boring episode. Why do you guys like it so much?

SNW has goodwill, STD does not.

le sincerity and le episodic

STD, how fitting. Like an itch that won't go away.

That was just some cheap marketing stunt she pulled at the height of all the SJW genderqueer bullshitology a year ago or something.
Pretty cheap of her, but I guess that's how she is.
>Captcha 8T4RT

What?

>SNW has goodwill
I don't know if you mean that from the production end or the fan end, but either way you're wrong and even the most in denial will have to admit that by the end of this season.

>59 posts
>16ips
Yikes!

I know they hurt you, but user, it is time
to take the stick out of your ass

What I mean is that it doesn’t have an “anti-fanbase,” at least not yet. Tons of people despise STD, PIC, and LOW. These shows have reached the dreaded threshold of being “fun to hate”.
As of now, SNW is largely inoffensive, and even /trek/ doesn’t outright despise it, which is something.

We shall see if things will remain that way.

Attached: 1645179479526.jpg (873x2354, 393.03K)

> a show as hated as STD!!!

Star Trek: Discovery is the most watched original series on Paramount+. 40 million subscribers like it just fine.

Shoo shoo, adults are talking.

the SNW pilot rode the edge from being shallow introduction or being a false pastiche as how the lefty writers see what old trek was in their eyes