Laugh, and the world laughs with you

Laugh, and the world laughs with you
Weep, and you weep alone

Attached: 1088d2b296a918b27251d92ade555422--film-stills-dumplings.jpg (736x486, 40.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkLcqjiH6tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seed and you feed and chuck and you fuck

growing up I always thought Oldboy was the best shit Korea ever produced, now I still think it's pretty good but there are many movies from that shithole that are better.
It's honestly a good start to get into korean movies for many people and I respect it for that

its a japanese story but the koreans made the movie

>there are many movies from that shithole that are better.
What would be your top picks?
I would personally say that Mother or Memories of Murder are on par with it.

if we want to stay in the same setting, I rly enjoy A Bittersweet Life and I Saw the Devil, both fropm the same director.
If we want to talk in general, literally everything that Lee Chang Dong created, while Burning is my all time favourite and unironically a 10/10 for me

Seed, and Sneed feeds with Sneed
Fuck, and Chuck sucks alone

Shit taste

Great taste

Mediocre taste

One of the most tastes I've ever read

It's literally an ancient greek story, retard

nope, you're a fucking retard, its mom son incest not father daughter fucking americunt educated dumbass

No it's a manga. Which Greek story was about a guy getting locked up in a room for years by and old schoolmate and then tracking down the people who did it by eating restaurant food?

you don't read taste, you taste taste

>tfw we're not in the Oldgirl timeline where it's about a korean milf accidentally getting impregnated by her son
at least there's a few dozen javs for that, but it's still disappointing

theres too few mom son incest movies or oedipal themed ones

He's kinda right, though I don't recall what story it's based on.
The guy's name is Oh Dae-Su after all.

Absolutelo not. Chang-Wok Park changed the name of the protagonist into Oh Dae-Su to make it sound like "Odysseus", because he was lost for 20 years (15 in the manga), but in the Odyssee there are no incest subplots (neither in the manga), and movie and manga lacks the epic journey element, as the absence of the protagonist wis because of an imprisonment.
There is a brief reference to a greek myth tho: the cave of Plato, because the television (the projected illusion) became Dae-Su's only view on the world outside, but it's just a thought.

Do you recall if that story wore makeup?

What

>a few dozen

Let me ask a different question,
Do you recall the brand of makeup that story wore?

What are you talking about?

What do you think?

I think this is one of these infamous schizo posts I keep hearing about.

DUDE FUCKING YOUR SISTER IS LE BAD

DUDE FUCKING YOUR DAUGHTER IS LE BAD

When you're right, no wait, you're NOT, so for the part time job
When did the makeup bruises +++

the waltz is really comfy

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

Vengeance Trilogy
I Saw The Devil
Man from Nowhere

am i missing anything? these are the only Korean movies worth watching

*cthikhhhh*

Attached: 1647357244921.png (462x484, 251.55K)

Memoir of a Murderer
The Chaser
New World

Choi min-sik is an absolute chad

k, ill check them out

Squid Game if he real

OH N-

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 81.81K)

Looks like we got a chud in our midst

weirdest scene of the movie, even worse than him shaggin his daughter

How is someone taking a shit weird?

what was going on in this scene? she takes some pill and pushes it into her vagina/ass??

doing the rapey while a poo is happening is strange. Doing the rape is strange too but you know, lets get the obvious out the way

Wait he raped her while she was pooping? I don't remember that

what?

He tried to rape her when she was on the toilet. She then beats him over the head with the butt of a knife.

are you autistic? he is just horny and shes doesn't want to fuck anymore,

youtube.com/watch?v=xkLcqjiH6tg

Fuck anymore!? who did she fuck before that scene!? She explicitly says do not follow me, he charges in trying to fuck and they fight. Shes on the fucking toilet shes not wanting to fuck. She then says she understand why his urges got the better of him because he was locked up for 15 years. You have a room temperature IQ

that's playing hard to get, not repelling an attempted rape

dude, you dont play hard to get while taking a shit.

have you never been that comfortable with someone?
if he wanted to rape her, he would have

You have a vagina

He literally tried and got beat over the head, then he realised what he was doing.

made me kek. Maybe youve never seen one.

Yes and i have never once contemplated rushing into the bathroom to try fuck. THats the whole point of the scene, hes so desperate after 15 years

fine, but you can't say he tried to rape her when he didn't because he wouldn't have failed

>scenes women will never understand

She literally fought him off thats why he failed

then it wasn't really an attempt, was it?
he could have easily broken her bones

I think you need help

I'm ok, thanks
tired of repeating the point with someone who labels everything rape just because she said no once

Listen here chap, if you want to get into a womans pants. This is not the way. Or carry on as you will thinking about rape and consent. Its not going to get you what you want.

>Listen here chap, if you want to get into a womans pants. This is not the way
He did end up fucking her no? Seems like you'll never see pussy

I get what I want, thanks
never raped either
sometimes people say no because they want you to try again
get a clue

>Old “barbarian” looking guy cucked out of existence by a “Japanese business man” type guy who looks like a less gay kpop model

I get this subtext in terms of korean class warfare, what I don’t understand about Oldboy is the incest themes, wat mean?

she said after the toilet scene she will let him know when she will get the boogie on. Obviously, like all women, its on her terms

Not the user you responded to, but my favourites are:
>Spring, summer, fall, winter and spring again
>Peppermint candy
>Memories of murder
>Burning
>The handmaiden
>A taxi driver
>Aimless bullet
>Castaway on the moon

Dont get enough pussy obviously.

Yes women do reject because perhaps they want you to try harder. Not rape them on a toilet. Screw your head on and figure it out idiot.