Sam Worthington

>starred in the highest grossing movie ever at that time
>never became a household name
>landed only a few roles since
>all but forgotten until the next Avatar installment

What happened?

Attached: 218027_v9_bc.jpg (300x300, 20.7K)

is he still in the upcoming avatar? based if so

He made enough money to never work again.

Then got offered to double it, even triple it.

He has zero range.

There was a movie called Munich.
He plays a mossad agent.
There was a kerfuffle.
He got run out of hollywood by Jews.

There's details there I don't know.

i thought spartacus died from cancer or something

I liked him in Manhunt - Unabomber

Attached: Ted.jpg (1280x720, 65.19K)

It’s not like Sam Worthington was the reason Avatar made so much money. Half the movie he was a blue alien as well. They tried to make him a leading man with the clash of the titans movies but they were forgettable. He’s even more boring than Jai Courtney. Even with avatar 2 coming, no one is going:
>oh man, I can’t wait to see Sam Worthington again
I wonder if he’ll even be n human form in the sequel

Nah he got perma-smurfed at the end remember.

He makes Keanu Reeves look like Marlon Brando.

>Jai Courtney
I actually thought these were the same person

A whole generation of shit Australian actors got jobs in Hollywood because of huge jacked man in x-men

name 5

There are five avatar movies so he's going to be pretty busy.

>huge jacked man
KEK

Attached: 1579438268760.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

He got pushed as a lead in Clash of the Titans and Terminator Salvation because studios wanted that Avatar money, but he was noticeably lackluster in those wholly lackluster movies so he got shafted after that. He was in the sequel to Clash of the Titans, and that was it.

There are two prominent Australian actors in Munich 2005 but neither are Sam Worthington.

He’s good looking but something about him just screams boring and generic

how new art you?

that's because cameron wanted the most everyman Everyman ever.

Worthington
Jai Courtney
The entire Hemsworth family

That's 5. But is actually full of shit. Australia produces so many actors because soap operas and children's television. Same as Britain. Aussies show up in california in their early 20s as known quantities with multiple roles and solid demo reels. Makes them low risk.

Imagine being normal with a normal life then every few years you have a multi-million dollar pay day. Sounds terrible.

Nah it wasn't that one. The one I'm talking about also had Jessica Chastain and was made after avatar. Like I said I don't remember the details and this was like 10 timelines ago.

The Debt, it was called The Debt, not Munich. Similar plots.
Anyway there was a thing that was memory holed and Worthington was in the center of it and now Jews hate him.

Either he had some connection to get him a slew of roles or he is just so plain he could be cast safely.

>connection

He's a bogan from the bogan capital of WA which is the bogan capital of Australia

what was memoryholed

The Titan was pretty fucking good. I highly recommend it.

for me it was a shock to learn that geoffrey rush is an aussie
if it weren't for him those pirate movies would be shit

What's a bogan? redneck?

Sam was good in the Arnold Sabotage movie

it's a shit rip off of man plus

He's so bad at acting (and accents) that just hearing his first line in the Avatar 2 trailer made my hype sink
>I kn0w onE thiNg

kill yourself

Sam Worthingnot
Worth ing not
Worth nothing

he was cursed from the start

Attached: chlodny miki.jpg (225x204, 4.91K)

Where can I watch Man Plus?

Some of these aussie actors should have stuck with the Tradie route that every other blockhead cunt like them takes. For example, Margot Robbie

There's some nuanced differences but basically yes

Pretty good show but goddamn I was alittle disturbed by how much I related to Ted in his episode near the end.

When you star in the highest grossing film of all time, and then it’s next 3-4 sequels, you don’t have to do anything else

he is underrated in Avatar, since his strongest moments are in his avatar body, and people tend to associate him only with his depressed paraplegic self where he's meant to be pawn of the forces around him

what are you talking about?

Has anyone got a weird vibe from his interviews? I guess he might just not want to do interviews but he doesn't seem too into avatar

a tradie is like a builder, construction worker plumber etc

> depressed pawn of the forces around him

I guess he's been bloody busy filming four of these films in a row. I think he's had very little time to do any other stuff, but the Unabummer tv show was good.

How do you know? I don't think he got a cut of Avatar's gross since he was a nobody.

There are actors like him and Jay Courtey that has been pushed in blockbusters, but they are not popular to say the least. i don't think there's a conspiracy, they're just not bankable. The conspiracy is how Zendaya and Tessa Thomson got consistent roles in big budget films.

He's a charisma vacuum

He's the one based aussie
The next based aussie is Margot Robbie's left tit

They get jobs in Hollywood for the reason British actors do, they're cheaper.

>clash of the titans
Not really the actor's fault. That movie was hot garbage.

Margot is not a tradie

>What happened?
He's living off his royalties without ever needing to suck producers cock?

THE NUMBERS, JAKE SULLY
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

Attached: BpN-wcgIQAEgsoH.jpg (480x280, 14.04K)

nobody? this dude was literally in every blockbuster that came out for a decade retard

Nah he only play in Avatar, he was nobody, after that he got a role in Titans 1&2 and Terminator Salvation. That's all.

Hey. He’s that captain from Hacksaw Ridge.

he was good in terminator salvation but that movie had weird themes, they built him up as this likeable character then had him basically suicide to save john connor.

Man on a ledge, Clash of the titans, sabotage, the debt, hacksaw ridge, avatar, terminator

all of these movies came out in the same decade and all of them were highly promoted big productions

oh and kidnapping mr heineken

and Everest

For me it's Manson, complete with his paranoid ticks

Attached: Manson.png (405x453, 285.67K)

He’s a poor man’s Chris Pratt. Chris Pratt became big around the same time as Sam Worthington and they both have the same look but Pratt is a better actor and has a strong cultural presence that most people who see Worthington are automatically disappointed because it reminds them of pratt in looks but not talent

Attached: 31D03FA9-6085-4427-847C-A9D51B4A9416.jpg (600x315, 20.16K)

lol god I loved the first black ops. would make a awesome movie

black ops was fucking kino

kidnapping mr heineken is probably the only one with a modest budget and ironically was actually the best one imo

he makes kinos

Attached: kino.jpg (184x273, 13.64K)

Attached: kino.jpg (971x1500, 373.44K)