/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Mrs Zeigler Edition

Previous

Attached: Screenshot_20220510-004037_YouTube.jpg (1920x1078, 374.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jbdKi5Ynk88
youtube.com/shorts/WwkZD3MbPjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is the boxing scene the biggest filter in the show?

BRO I LOVE THIS EPIC KINOGRAPHIC SLOW BURN WHO CARES IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR 5 EPISODES THEY'RE JUST SETTING UP FOR A TRULY EPIC MIDSEASON FINALE!!!!

Attached: 1646760153141.png (1117x1077, 1.01M)

Oh shit it's "Ziegler"
Oops

:)

Attached: 1639420622587.jpg (1920x1080, 340.98K)

can you stop making these threads already

>167808155
Really? Nothing has changed since Lalo's family all died at the end of S5? You sure?

as if there's anything else worth reading on Yea Forums

It's 2 filler episodes, not 5.

Nacho's chase and death, and Mike clashing with Gus over it was not "nothing"

>AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NO THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE MEANT TO BE COMPLETELY UNTRAINED IN BOXING WEREN'T BOXING RIGHT!!

Can you learn how to filter threads instead of complaining already?

So Lalo just ran into the lead architect of the chicken man’s meth lab wife?

Do you not know what a general is faggot?

howardchads

Attached: 1629546931455.jpg (1920x1080, 328.57K)

How did the German dog understand Spanish?? Vince is a fucking hack

it made me hate Howard. I've been on the Howard train this whole time and now I fucking despise him

The entire show is a filler desu

what a fucking whore. the only ONLY reason she didn't invite Lalo in is because he was purposefully not trying to fuck her, which sent mixed signals and make her doubt herself. had Lalo actually wanted to stick his dick in her, he could have turned on the latino heat and she would have been slobbing on his buritto and begging for his lucas

>saul's office is right next to a store printing passports and ids
Maybe this will be relevant to the story.

Attached: 1642771938481.jpg (1920x1080, 359.98K)

Link to stream?

Filtered

Filtered

HowardChads cannot stop winning

The season is ongoing. How is this any different to other generals?

Attached: 1651798083512.png (1080x1193, 824.72K)

You can calm a dog down in any language

anya taylor joy moment

>the bullied retaliated once and now hes the bad guy
society

Suck me

What does the retarded German have to do with a proof of Gus trying to kill Lalo? I don't get it

Why do you think Margarethe invited Lalo back to her house? Let's just say he's not the first man of a Latin persuasion to call by the Ziegler household, and the dog has picked up a bit of their language

I wasn't expecting professional boxing, but humans have basic instincts. You don't start doing complex moves, like bouncing someone around the ropes, or going for uppercuts. You get tunnel vision and throw the same punch over and over.
It's also utter nonsense for Howard to even consider boxing as a viable option, in giving Jimmy a way to vent his feelings towards Howard. When Jimmy never had that problem, it's just that Howard didn't like how Jimmy vented previously.

No, it's ZEEEEEEEEEEGLERRRRRR

I really enjoyed the episode as usual but honestly. There isn't much to discuss.

>the episode is called black and blue, Howard is blue, who is black?
>gus measuring the lab for some reason
>jimmy accepted the boxing fight because deep down he "knows" why based on the next phase of their plan
>lalo will end up meeting Kai, it's inevitable

Attached: kim.png (1080x1193, 768.61K)

Autism

No you fucking retard, he’s called her before. Look up what a phone book is you zoomer retard
youtu.be/jbdKi5Ynk88

youtube.com/shorts/WwkZD3MbPjw

I missed the episode and couldn't watch it with the bros earlier. Anyone got a link? Trying not to spoil it reading the thread so I'm asking in this new one. Please btw

Yes, you have autism, and are unable to handle that people have valid criticism of your favorite show. Don't worry, user. It can still be the best show on tv, even with some flaws.

the cartel isnt supposed to know about the underground lab for one thing

>>the episode is called black and blue, Howard is blue, who is black?
Howard is literally black and blue. Black helmet, blue tank top. But Jimmy is figuratively black and blue, beaten to the ground.

Yep confirmed for autism

what a weird episode
>gus just walking around being paranoid
>mike riding in the trunk
>a fucking boxing match
this needs a howard edit

Attached: 1630801364844.png (588x512, 318.6K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a6c8e3435994b611e5ad7f7e396f32283c85ff05&dn=Better.Call.Saul.S06E05.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2880&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2830&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tallpenguin.org%3A15740&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.thinelephant.org%3A12780

>it made me hate Howard
Why?

I completely forgot about Lalos obsession with the germans so I thought they were just setting up a Lalo starts a new life in Germany sequel

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGLERR

Attached: 1633520580401.jpg (1280x720, 215.31K)

Giancarlo Esposito has old man posture now

>retard can't handle that people can have problems with actors' ability to act
>retard thinks the others have autism
>retard is unable to relate to others and cannot recognize his own autism
It's really sad that you can't see it, user. It's alright though, I'll forgive you.

Be honest, Yea Forums
Were you rooting for Howard to beat Jimmy's ass?

Attached: avatars-000170229696-738u0j-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 64.4K)

well he's straight up invincible in combat, he could probably take over the whole country

with every post you keep digging the autism hole further and further

No. Fuck Howard, and Howardfags.
I can't wait for him to be disbarred and socially outcasted.

Delete your post. Don't post torrents for good shows. Torrenting bad shows is fine but we need to support good shows like Better Call Saul so they know to make more shows like it.

Yes. The Howard sub-plot is honestly starting to get pretty cringe.

Howard is gonna die, isn't he? Mike's men will kill his faggy little private detective and he'll be next.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, user. You're only lying to yourself.

>mike's men killing people without running a background check or due diligence
lmao

Howard will get fucked by gus because of his pi following Jimmy, its over howardfags

I honestly thought they'd go turboretard on this season, but instead we got even more pointless sequences. At this rate we might just ahead to the Breaking Bad era, kill Kim and Lalo and done.

BRAVO VINCE

HOWARD DIDNT DESERVE ANY OF THIS SHIT

kys, I hope all movie production companies, all tv stations, and streaming services go bankrupt forever.

>Delete your post. Don't post torrents for good shows. Torrenting bad shows is fine but we need to support good shows like Better Call Saul so they know to make more shows like it.

Attached: images.png (554x554, 26.17K)

t. jimmy
Fuck you, Jimmy.

Attached: target-tits-sister-bikinisexual-harassment-kids-sw-340x520.jpg (979x613, 136.12K)

>be Howard
>keep getting slandered by Jimmy
>try to make mends and offer him a job
>be rejected
>Jimmy continues slandering you
Honestly, what the fuck he is supposed to do? I can understand why he is tired of Jimmy's shenigans.

>filename

ummm....user?

Not Mike's men. Some thug hired to get back at him, maybe.

Gus probably doesn't want a dead Private Detective on his hands

I can't really pick a side in this arc. I love me some Slippin Jimmy antics, but Howard is a solid dude, Hamlindigo and NAMAST3 aside.

>>Delete your post. Don't post torrents for good shows. Torrenting bad shows is fine but we need to support good shows like Better Call Saul so they know to make more shows like it.

Attached: 1640955456708.png (452x363, 94.13K)

it's true tho

Attached: post it again.jpg (743x781, 58.89K)

>filename
Holy based.

Wait Lalo had ANOTHER body double called Ben??

I'm enjoying the whole scheme, I don't think Howard deserves it but I do want to see how it's ends. Howard getting to beat Jimmy feels like his way to counter-attack Jimmy's hookers and cons.

Attached: children-are-justice-big-cow-30-girls-30-sex-4-hours.gif (220x220, 493.64K)

Kek

Cant wait to see what shitty convoluted reason they give for Howard getting a bullet in his head.

Fuck Saul, fuck Kim, fuck this show from s4 beyond.
I miss chuck

Attached: 3F2AF0BB-CCDF-4339-B606-A218ED062687.jpg (660x880, 60.1K)

So was CGIrmany a different dimension? Is Lalo in the brain of Ziegler going through his memories? Is that why it looked so shit?

You can tell this episode was written by a woman

Ben's a different character, not the white plume in the hair

if howard were to be killed due to suspicion it would probably under the command of gus now that hes going full schizo, also if he knows anything at all regarding the extent of jimmy and lalo affiliation hes also fucked

He wouldn't take over Germany by force. It would be something like the Chancellor's cat is stuck in a really high up place and they don't have a tall enough ladder to get it down, so Lalo jumps up there to save it.

>I paid a lot of money for that filler episode, so I think I can watch it as much as I want. So, play it again.

Fuck AMC

I want to kiss and make love to Werner's wife

>s4 beyond
Bagman is a top 3 episode, though.

holy fucking shit, i thought the previous episode was filler, but holy fuck this one is even worse

>Delete your post. Don't post torrents for good shows. Torrenting bad shows is fine but we need to support good shows like Better Call Saul so they know to make more shows like it.

Attached: 1633676075142.png (737x733, 40.64K)

You do know that places that take photos and print them for you so that you can submit them to be used on a passport/drivers license/ID don't actually print and issue you these documents right? can't tell if bait or just extremely retarded

So Lalo discovers the lab and must die? ok that’s the big ending to next week got it.

is that actually true? i thought if you get your drivers license you have to get your picture taken at the dmv.

>not many episodes left
>shit still not piecing together
>this episode was just a boxing match, lalo flirting with a pensioner and some trophy thing being made

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Yes there were some kino highlights. But just in general the show doesn’t feel like BCS anymore, more like Walmart bb

Dogs can't understand languages retard

where'd you get this from

False. My dog responds to me when I speak Italian to her, but does not respond to English.

Pobably the thing that gus was hiding inside the lab that he'll used to kill lalo. See guys?? the boring scenes were leading up to something all along

Repost but you don't deserve effort
>Find out where Lalo is
>Howard figures out Jimmy and Kim are fucking with him
>Howard beats the shit out of Jimmy proving boxing thing wasn't trailer bait
>Jimmy hires Francesca and practices in his office for the first time
>Lalo starts figuring out Gus's lab through Mrs Ziegler and there's witnesses to Gus's project still alive in Germany
>Gus becomes schizo when someone mentions spice curls (reminds him of that madrigal executive who's funding the lab)
Sorry you got filtered user

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-204244_Brave.jpg (1080x614, 185.87K)

>Kim Wexler
>Margarethe Ziegler

How does this show produce so many hot milfs/gilfs?

>mike still isnt wedged firmly up gus' ass like in breaking bad
>jimmy still isn't morally bankrupt
They're going to speedrun this in the last episode aren't they?

Ever heard of reverse image search?

>lalo flirting with a pensioner
>actually goes to work in the morning
I wouldn't expect any better perception based on your opinion anyways

sooooo when's hector salaminkus going to retaliate against nacho's papi.