Based fat fuck

He's fat and he's right.

Chuds

He's not wrong at all

How do we solve the plotfag problem

Man that character is legitimately cool. Puts other Youtuber personas to shame

>MUH QUIRKY LE WHOLESOME FURRY PEDOPHILE MASCOT

Attached: faggot.png (613x617, 178.59K)

What's wrong with analyzing the plot, even autistically? They always repeat that they are not trying to take your enjoyment away and they like some shitty movies like batman and robin

He's genuinely autistic

That dude is beyond autistic and Disney is shit.

I truly fucking despise this smug prick.

Attached: 56656665.jpg (495x810, 173.47K)

He has some good vids but his personality is hella annoying

By going back to making movies that make sense instead of being le audiovisual experience

Which one?

what does he eat?

I want to be fat and right too
Who is this guy muy thai chai bye lai lye lie lay hey hay day bae rayray kemosabe?

The funniest thing is that it's not hard to BTFO him, it's just that all the avenues involve shitting on Disney and assuming the films are shit(because they are) so the people who hate him never use those arguments.

Attached: Mauler in a nutshell.png (788x189, 37.33K)

Get competent writers

>10 hour review
>9 hours of nitpicks
>1 hour (at most) of genuine or halfway serious critique
Is he autistic or does he get paid for the meaningless filler?

if a film can be nitpicked for 9 hours it isnt a good film

He's kind of a midwit but most of his criticisms are valid. Dumpstering the cringey youtube video essay is a noble cause. If anyone has been discouraged making a shitty video by his work, the world has profited.

Nitpicking is autism and nothing else. One, two, ten things to nitpick might be legitimate, but 9 hours worth of nitpicking is obscuring any actual relevant criticism behind an obsession of "dont like what i dont like."

How? Give us some examples of his nitpicks.

Wrong.
Every movie can be "nitpicked", but first of all, many flaws add up creating a shit movie and secondly, a lot of it isnt even nitpicking.

Other people already made videos breaking down the main flaws of the film. If he was doing that, no one would care or even notice. Exhaustively combing through the movie to find absolutely everything wrong with it is his niche exactly because no one else is autistic enough to do it. He seems to live well off stream donations as a result, instead of being generic nuStar Wars hater #4086 and having a real job. I can't hold that against him.

my favourite one is when he made a 10 hour video in response to dunkey who made a 2 minute video reading out hate comments from his TLOU video in a funny voice

Dunkey honestly just owns himself. I don't know why he bothered when the man is defending TLOU. It's like arguing with people who think TLJ is good, they're clearly retarded/being paid.

>10 hour video
Nice strawman. Same as the 10 hour Jenny response, right?

maybe you're just deluded into thinking only your opinion matters because it makes you feel like a freethinker even tho you're just parroting the same bullshit these 30-something turbovirgins piss and moan about
imagine defending a 10 hour response to a 2 minute video, or worse, a movie aimed at small children

His Last Jedi review is infallible.

You're deranged.

>maybe you're just deluded into thinking only your opinion matters because it makes you feel like a freethinker even tho you're just parroting the same bullshit these 30-something turbovirgins piss and moan about
Or, you're just trying to be a psych 101 student and applying traits to things that don't express them. I'm sorry it comes as a surprise to you that defending shit work makes you a retard, but the rest of us wont hold out on being kind about your retarded beliefs just under the kindest assumption that they hold some grain of truth. I don't give the fact that I breathe air reasonable doubt, so I have no reason to do so for the fact that you happen to be an imbecile. You're a deranged idiot.

>expecting hollyjew to wrote a coherent and tight screenplay is LE BAD
cringe reddit nigger

imagine enjoying the scent of abbo ass like you

if you don't know by now, you're the perfect mark

perhaps you're under the assumption that everyone must hold the exact same opinion as you because you're that disconnected from society that your only friends are youtubers who validate your opinions on films you dont like

and for the record i thought TLJ was shit too but it didnt upset me because im not a child

It is le bad, but complaining about it for 50 hours is le worse

But I don't, you're making that up because you're a retard who has no actual argument against my real one. Like I said, here you are applying random character traits to someone because they claim liking something makes someone an idiot. This is a fact, if you like consuming shit you're a retard. As for your "muh I actually don't like TLJ" yeah that's bullshit, no one gets butthurt about a statement that doesn't apply to them unless they're mentally ill.

And for my record, I'm not upset that TLJ is shit, I know it's shit so I don't care, what upsets me is retards claiming it isn't what it is and then going on tangents about my personality based of a fucking 4 sentence post on Yea Forums since they didn't get their daily dilation. Like I said, you're a deranged idiot.

the only reason anyone hates mauler is because he BTFO some breadtuber crypto tranny and Yea Forums has been subreddit for years. i don't care enough to hate him or watch his stuff i'm simply bringing awareness to the reason why

>does he get paid for the meaningless filler?
Yes. That's why there's several streams a week of all these people doing long streams that're just rambling conversations. They get donos and superchats all the way through, it's their job.
Mauler I mind the least because he's actually autistic and a fat shut in, this is his life.
The other types of channels that do this are grifters who fake their opinions to pander to the audience that gives them the most money for the validation.

Make ones good enough that plot nitpicking is just that.
Gaping issues with the script are absolutely worth talking about, even if the person might be a brainlet in regards to other aspects of cinema

>Dark Souls 2 is... LE BAD
>It just is, okay?

>i don't care enough to hate him or watch his stuff i'm simply bringing awareness to the reason why
Uh-huh

who?

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I mostly got annoyed by the fact he lies about his streams not interfering with his scripted work, which I much prefer.
I wouldn’t mind the streams themselves if not for him bringing in legitimate retards like Rags in, who constantly fuck up the flow by jumping in with half baked thoughts.
The stream where Rags left halfway through and left Mauler, Voxis and some other guy was absolute gold

Nah, Maulers streams are straight cancer. They became unbearable once he realized he cracked the code with the long streams, and it also revealed his shit fucking taste while he was at it.

lol i just find it amusing your brain breaks at the thought of someone liking something you dont. i for one dont really give a shit if someone likes something i didnt. its really not that deep, like im not gonna call my best friends retarded because they enjoyed TLJ cause I know there's other kino out there that both of us can enjoy

>there are people in this thread posting at this very second who even know who that clown is
Yea Forums has truly fallen

Except for Spiderman, consoom Spiderman!

MauLer's top 10 films of the 2010s

>1. The Other Side of the Wind (Orson Welles, 2018)
>2. Margaret [186-minute version] (Kenneth Lonergan, 2011)
>3. A torinói ló (Béla Tarr, 2011)
>4. Adieu au langage (Jean-Luc Godard, 2014)
>5. Holy Motors (Leos Carax, 2012)
>6. Cavalo dinheiro (Pedro Costa, 2014)
>7. Bernie (Richard Linklater, 2011)
>8. A Bread Factory (帕特里克·王, 2018)
>9. Copie conforme (عباس کیارستمی, 2010)
>10. I, Dalio (Mark Rappaport, 2015)

thoughts?

im gonna need a source because i seriously doubt he watches those movies

i like mauler. he is entertaining. his love for capeshit and ghostshit is cringe tho

This screams "I was told I only watch capeshit so I put together this emergency arthouse list and I made sure every movie is from a different culture/country to appear more cosmopolitan"

its not real list. his favorite is like predator smthing

IDK who that guy is supposed to be, but he's right

I mean yeah they are, this is not your favorite wholesome family values animation studio anymore, it's an abominable corporate monster

People complain about his nitpicks but never provide proof of his nitpicks when asked for them

>mauler
>makes you seethe
>you
>seethes
i think it's clear who the based one is here

Drinker's Top 10
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>Master and Commander
>Fellowship of the Ring
>Pirates of the Carribbean: Curse of the Amber Heard
>O Brother Where Art Thou
>3:10 Yuma
>Road to El Dorado
>American Psycho
>National Treasure
>Jude Süß
>Edge of Tomorrow

Maulersisters...

No you don't, you're seething like a bitch over one sentence and not making any actual arguments. It's just as hominem after ad hominem, if you don't give a shit and have tacitly admitted I'm right by doing so, why the fuck do you keep replying? If my best friend told me he liked TLJ I'd call him a retard and keep being his friend because friends can disagree, but I certainly wouldn't lie about the facts. Just like if your friend is eating shit he's a retard, not pointing it out doesn't make it untrue.

Kek

His actual favorites of the decade are
>The Grey
>The Hunt
>Her
>Whiplash
>John Wick
>Sicario
>Room
>Captain America: Civil War
>Anthropoid
>Avengers: Infinity War