Late Night with Stephen Colbert canceled indefinitely after the host tests positive for covid... again...

Late Night with Stephen Colbert canceled indefinitely after the host tests positive for covid... again. Making this the 3rd, possibly the 4th time he's had it. No, you're reading an old headline, he did it again.

Los Angeles Times: Stephen Colbert gets COVID-19 again, cancels 'Late Show'.
latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2022-05-09/stephen-colbert-covid-19-recurrence-cancels-late-show-episodes?consumer=googlenews

Attached: 556.jpg (1080x1521, 354.37K)

reply to this post or you're mother will die in her sleep tonight

I have covid right now. Is it making a comeback or what? I don’t keep up with news

Trumps incompetence robs of us another one bros...

I'm not paranoid of that shit but know that you're annoying and I don't like you

dang it

maybe he should've got the 5th shot instead of being a bigot

imagine how much he and his channel producers want trump to win in 24.

TWO COOFS?

That means it's working.

Attached: 1650057285980.gif (829x728, 862.64K)

>shills vaxx
>dies from vaxx
good

He should have just gotten vaxxed and boosted.

It's not, people are being told they have COVID even though it's AIDS. Have fun. You'll die in a couple of days.
Any movies for such a retarded faggot feeling besides No Country For Old Men?

2 DOSES!

Why does COVID want to kill him so badly, bros?

it's because he keeps hooking up with men on grindr with compromised immune systems

I kneel

*ewe're

>symptoms
>plural
This is the only thing that raises a red flag with me about the vaccine. I apparently contracted sars-cov-2 three times but the last two times I only had one symptom which was the same exact symptom I had at the very beginning of the first time when I actually got covid-19, the disease caused by the virus sars-cov-2. The first 2 times began with 10 days of a super subtle throat discomfort. The 3rd time last an entire month. I caught covid-19 on June 5, 2020 and I just recently realized that I apparently had long term covid. Or at least damage from it. I'm not sure if the term long term covid has been clearly defined. After recovered from covid I noticed that particularly when I would very deeply laugh I would kind of wheeze. I was suspicious but thought maybe I just noticed it more or something. However I recently realized that its apparently gone away.

He halted the shows because Russia was still invading and Zelinski's brave people were getting slaughtered and raped like crazy. His continued lefty pep talks were getting too embarassing. He comes back pretending it didnt mean everything to the left.

Mods used to give permabans for these posts

Dick.

GOOD THING HE WAS VAXXED AND BOOSTED OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!

Attached: soygr.png (1263x709, 1.16M)

I hate you

Imagine pretending Putin was about to be ousted in a revolution any day because they lost their McDonalds and Playstation garbage.

Dubs and you die in a car crash tomorrow

TWO
MORE
BOOSTERS

kys fag

Remember when Colbert was cool? Now he does this shit. It's weird. Whenever Hollywood celebs come back from Epstein Island, they completely change. What does it mean?

Attached: covidian cultist steven colbert, vaccine dance.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

fag

reminder that covid isnt real

He used to be cool?

To get back at home for all those godawful VAXX SCENE songs

Im not going to reply to that post cause i want my mothet to die in her sleep tonight

This happened to all my nails after covid starved my blood of oxygen for ten days. I was gonna go on the Dr Oz show but the official medical journal publishing of the discovery beat me by about a month. This is the only time in my life anything even remotely like this has happened and I've had lots of flus etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20211128-024451.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

"Any day now Trump will be gettig perp walked for his (tax fraud/government corruption/civil rights violation) charges!"

Fuck you

YES SOURCES SAY WE FINALLY GOT HIM!!!

>How can we make Middle America get vaccinated?
>A bunch of gay dancers!

He was funny when he expertly faked a conservative, but he just got liberal and bittter.

>Any movies for such a retarded faggot feeling besides No Country For Old Men?
lol

Okay

>gets covid
>takes a week off to clear the virus
>comes back
>gets covid immediately again
That's some vaccine you've got there!

Attached: what.jpg (275x275, 45.55K)

One look at his dog-faced wife explains his bitterness.

not a bad way to die though

>heart problems
W H E N

kill yourself you faggot piece of shit

Dubs and the bugs in my ears finally leave

ok ok bro

reported

stop

>I'm gay btw if that matters

I had a feeling it was going to be singles. Oh well

Attached: earwax.webm (640x360, 406.13K)

>days of a super subtle throat discomfort.
This is called "seasonal allergies" user...

Damn it

>waiting at the doctor's office in an examination room
>hear the doctor in another room talking to a patient
>the patient is apparently hispanic and apparently speaks zero english
>the doctor is a ginger woman who apparently speaks little to no spanish
>Your ear? Ok let's have a look.
>dramatic pause
>La creatura.

BRUNGMPF GAVE ME THE COVID FROM A REMOTE SATELLITE CALLED IN FROM HIS BIG MEANIE RACIST GOLF COURSE.

No I have the test results. I'd have the results from the 2nd time but I couldn't arrive in some hot shit car to get tested so no one cared.

Attached: shawn.png (1080x615, 815.48K)

Any particular reason the cartoons all look panicked and suspicious?

everyday I wish I never got vaccinated

>test results
From what, the notoriously unreliable PCR bullshit?

Attached: 1644115432940m.jpg (820x1024, 113.92K)

GIULIANI IS 80 YEARS OLD IT'S SO EMBARRASSING THAT HE'S SO OLD. TRUMP VOTERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED. A SNEAKY LADY TOUCHED HIS CROTCH AND HE DIDN'T FIGHT HER. HE'S AN 80 YEAR OLD RAPIST!

if you read this post you are safe and DO NOT NEED TO REPLY

no

I can maybe pull it up but it was during a full doctor's exam and my pulse oximeter was only one point above where a set of federal regulations kick in about putting me on oxygen. I tracked my symptoms along with a local news anchor I was in contact with who had it at the same time. Then there's my nails and all kinds of stuff. I didn't need a test to tell me I fought covid-19 for an entire month.

Attached: 20201125_034112.jpg (2576x1932, 1.1M)

damn....i got covid in january. super hard symptoms

went to the crowded mall 3 days ago and now have sore throat and wheezing

you just described my body feeling ...ill take ivermectin and benadryl with milk to kill it