/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

3 am Edition

Previous

Attached: better-call-saul-season-6-episode-5-4060006.jpg (590x350, 44.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFePOZVRGjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

viola a cute

Attached: 1627418094616.jpg (1920x1080, 272.89K)

It is, seasons 1-3 were much better than Breaking Bad

Is it a tad bit contrived that Kim is keeping Jimmy on the dark about Lalo? I get there needs to be drama of course.

Gus bros...

Attached: 3dmp6b81fp6z.png (807x630, 433.99K)

Attached: 1638354527200.jpg (1920x1080, 277.06K)

Yeah it's retarded, of course Jimmy has to find out at some point, and if there is a chance he goes after him it's better Jimmy knows

Yeah, a reasonable explanation is that Kim wants to get the Howard plan out of the way first. And maybe Lalo will emerge before that.

Yeah I don't buy Mike's "you're made of tougher stuff" bullshit. Jimmy has clearly shown he can navigate through almost any situation countless times.

What does t + PC 842159 stand for?

Attached: worldbox.png (370x827, 236.64K)

For sure they'll intertwine in some way, especially if Lalo and Jimmy are in a scene together in episode 7

Anyone noticing a surreal angle this season.

Howard's dream, followed by a cut to Jimmy's scheme almost felt like it was going to be a Sopranos dream sequence.

the idea dopplegangers is very david lynch. We've had Gus's body double, fake Lalo, and Howard dressing as jimmy.

The cut of lalo fading away, complete with eerie music.

What other surreal moments have there been?

Attached: beridstadt storm.jpg (2560x1440, 1.27M)

she needs Jimmy to not change his behavior at all and risk him doing something stupid that will attract more attention
even if he can handle it he does get squirrely and unpredictable when his life is on the line

youtu.be/PFePOZVRGjc

I guess Mike has to tell her because she's the one who notices the tail, but it's retarded that they then wouldn't tell Jimmy

to add to that its part of Kim's Howard plan and Jimmy freaking out right now will take him of his game and she needs him to do whatever their final plan is.

It's STERNER stuff. Like Optimus Prime says in the original Transformers movie from 1986.

I'm tired, Jimmy.

Attached: 1652163793592.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

can someone make a webm of only all the times howard punches jimmy and cutting out the times jimmy hits howard? just make it look like jimmy gets absolutely obliterated. thanks niggas :)

Attached: 1652150153251.jpg (1280x720, 193.78K)

She doesn't want jimmy to freak out. IT could be seen as she want's to spare him the stress, or that she is selfishly more concerned with the plan.

Wait so how did Lalo get keys?
He didn't take them from her at the bar or the walk home since she was still able to get inside.

What makes them think Lalo dead keeps them safe? The cartel surely knows about Jimmy.

Someone explain this to me right now.

It didn't strike me as a "lock your door" kind of neighborhood and probably just locks the big gate

How would Saul's defense of pic related go down?

Attached: 1524547157724.jpg (273x391, 32.99K)

nothing fucking happens on the most recent episode

he huell'd em

Idk if it counts as surreal, but the entire decoy house and residents with secret tunnel system is fucking weird, even for BCS. Cartoon Gus is at least more interesting than seasons 4 and 5.

>mike's men drive a dark late 80's caprice
>howard's private investigator also drives a boxy late 80's sedan
OH BOY I WONDER IF THESE THINGS WILL PLAY TOGETHER SOME HOW

*heems you*

Attached: 1647484704790.jpg (1920x1080, 239.68K)

this was established well enough. Lalo sent Jimmy on the dangerous mission because he is low on dependable men. it wouldn't ring right for Lalo to announce this fact to the cartel or something. Jimmy is barely even on Lalo's radar anyways, let alone anyone else's.

Reminder that Lalo's blood is on Hector's hands. He was ready to go right across the border and kill Gus and Nacho with his bare hands, but Hector said he needed proof.

Attached: IMG_1903.jpg (540x651, 53.43K)

But then she had them when she came home 5 minutes later

it's gonna be a lot like Ozymandias later on isn't it

He picks the lock, he's holding some kind of pin when he walks in

Attached: Ben.png (1280x720, 816.85K)

also
>jimmy doesn't know about mike's men

>OH BOY I WONDER IF THESE THINGS WILL PLAY TOGETHER SOME HOW
hmmmmmmmmmmm.... nah

how many threads can you have about an episode that literally nothing happened in

spare key under mat or small stone in the yard

Yes

Attached: ca1.png (1800x1578, 198.8K)

Fair enough, and I suppose Kim treating Jimmy like a child witholding this critical information shows just how manipulative she's become. She's our true villain this season.

38th for Lola

Attached: 1652164481175.jpg (580x674, 52.74K)

he froze time when she was at work, then he brought the kets to home depot to copy them

I can't believe this is a 48 year old woman. I thought she was some college intern

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 23-34-36 Keiko Agena.png (568x277, 74.12K)

Mike's men driving something that stands out so much is ridiculous.
Literally no reason besides PLOT they wouldn't be in a beige 2000 Camry or other similar common econobox

who the fuck is that
looks like cgi
reminds me of the 3d models from games like Date Ariane

Attached: 1638957368967.jpg (1075x1075, 116.94K)

i like the show. i didnt not like the episode. literally nothing happened. what is there to talk about

it was good for 2-3 threads tops kek

It's because he saw Jimmy about to fold like a little bitch during the lalo confrontation while kim stepped like a girlboss and saved his ass. The less people know about Lalo the better.

based faceblind autist

i'm tired of the howard arc
why are jimmy and kim angry at him anyway? i forgot

cars dont die as fast in that climate
you see lots of older shitboxes still on the road where they dont really get snow or lots of rain

The boxing scene made me cringe, how did they look at that and think it was ok to air?
Vince is a hack

This is another moment i meant to mention. The entire bicycle opening was total david lynch. A slice of americana mixed with the evil of gus's characters. The way the two decoys don't acknowledge the security guards like he's some kind of ghost in the house is completely in line.

but they're solid. They need extravagant boxy cars that draw attention
who knows lol

She doesn't want to freak him out like she is. She needs his head in the game for the Howard con.

Diff user, but it looks like Lalo run through one of those meme apps that swap genders/etc?

howardbros, we fucking won...

We'll be here all week, newfriend.

it was cringekino in my imo

I probably didn't notice because my monitor is only 19 inches. It's 15 years old and surprisingly hasn't died yet

>i'm tired of the howard arc
not me
>why are jimmy and kim angry at him anyway? i forgot
i am an incisive and astute viewer but i also don't really get it
at the end of last season jimmy fucks with howard (bowling ball, prostitutes during brunch) and later tells kim about it and then they talk about schemes and it has something to do with sandpipier i guess but jimmy isnt really into it but he likes kim so hes goes with it for her but idk exactly why shes so ok with it or wants it so bad. people say pro bono but meh

This is like 2 weeks removed in universe when Jimmy didn't tell Kim about what happened when he went to get Lalo's bail even after Lalo told him Kim went to go see her. It's the same reason he didn't tell her anything, it would've contradicted what he said before (ie Jimmy saying it'll be easiest money ever). Kim telling him "Lalo is alive and there's a team looking for him lol" wouldn't have gone over well.

you're probably right

My men, Gus.
They're spread too thin.
You need to stop spreading my men, Gus.

Attached: m.jpg (396x433, 14.8K)

>why are jimmy and kim angry at him anyway? i forgot
isn't it just kim? feels like jimmy is just going along with it because he loves her

Attached: 1650976655381.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

That is completely besides the point.
They are trying to be as discreet as possible and money is no object. They should be in something rounded, common, boring, and less than 5 years old. Rather than something boxy that sticks out. That Caprice is roughly 25 years old at the point this is taking place.

Julie is getting fatter and I'm loving it

Attached: 1637445836103.png (446x471, 281.53K)

Leave Slippin Jimmy to me

Attached: 1650974711710.jpg (700x1000, 325.23K)

GO HOME WALTUTLAW EMOH OG

Attached: 1641312143862.png (522x526, 451.73K)

until the next episode where nothing happens
and over and over again
we've been doing it since BB and we've become increasingly efficient at it

oh right, my bad

speedwatchers. try watching it all again but slower this time. if you can't tell why they're going after howard maybe you should just go watch breaking bad or something. more your pace probably.

More happened this episode than last, Howard beating the shit out of Jimmy was a perfect example of what happens when the jew pushes the white man too far.

Its before cash 4 clunkers and in a hot dry climate
those cars would not stand out
infact they would be more forgettable as no one could describe the make or models as easily as new cars

Kim is pissed because when Howard confronts her about what Jimmy's been up to he says something along the lines of "Jimmy must've made you quit Schweikart" because that's not something she would do and he's fucking up her life. She's retaliating because she's annoyed about that

People don't care, user. I have a 30 year old Lincoln Town Car and people don't stare at it or anything

>teleports behind you

Attached: 1627381052455.gif (600x338, 2.31M)

Why does she wear a bra to bed? I have never met a single woman who does that.

Same. Made me re consider watching this blue ball fest

Because the actress isn't going to sleep, but shooting a tv show.

>calls anons retarded
>cant answer question
so you don't know either huh? lol

I drive the exact same car as Jimmy.
Makes me look like a poorfag but I actually am poor so no big deal

Nigga actually watch the traffic in the show. They stand out. The majority of the background traffic vehicles are non-descript under decade old econoboxes.

It breaks the immersion.

Tourist-kun...

Attached: 1652149751365.webm (1920x1080, 930.84K)

Maybe her tits would be down to her bellybutton, she's an old hag.

>lalo was a fucking ghost the whole time

Attached: 1626486477186.png (183x188, 46.99K)

>Makes me look like a poorfag but I actually am poor so no big deal
kek

>we'll never get to watch Kim walk to the bathroom naked and piss
I know your pain.

Where is this scene shot at?

why are jap americans so uncommon compared to the other asian americans

>Find out where Lalo is
>Howard figures out Jimmy and Kim are fucking with him
>Howard beats the shit out of Jimmy
>Jimmy hires Francesca and practices in his office for the first time
>Lalo starts figuring out Gus's lab through Mrs Zeigler and that there's witnesses to Gus's project still alive in Germany
>Gus becomes schizo when someone mentions spice curls (reminds him of that madrigal executive who's funding the lab)
Sorry you got filtered user

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-204244_Brave.jpg (1080x614, 185.87K)

well that's just the nature of making a tv show and working with what they have
looking at it from the organized crime aspect buying newer cars invites other issues like paying a dealer off to take a off the books cash payment or dealing with fake identities buying the cars
its way more hands off for your guys to buy their own cheap old cars with cash privately plus you can just crush it if things get too hot.

really? girls dont wear bras when they sleep?

it would've been easier for Lalo to just sex her that night and snoop around while she's sleeping

>Retard doesn't know what a general is

>suzuki is a 1998
>first season takes place in 2002

What the FUCK happened to that car in 4 years?

CUTE

Attached: 1641923809516.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

They're all concentrated in Hawaii.

germans don't like mexican looking people