She has the ability to travel dimensions because.....uhhh... ummm.... BECAUSE SHE JUST DOES OK

She has the ability to travel dimensions because.....uhhh... ummm.... BECAUSE SHE JUST DOES OK

Attached: 627176e85c82550018a9c2ef.jpg (1000x750, 66.88K)

Yes

It's because she comes from Planeta Fuertona.

how does she not have alternate versions of herself

In her universe, that makes sense.

Why didn't Strange just get the white version?

Multiversal singularities isn't a new concept.

looks like ghostbusters

There are no other hers in the multiverse therefore she can travel through it as a way of cosmic balance

Was she horny for Strange? I think she was

Why was she so chippy at the end of the movie? Didn't her parents die only a few days back?

it wouldn't be a problem if they put fucking mutants in the faggot marvel movies

can she do anything else?

>a gay person is unique

The minotaur apprentice is fucking her

She's latina, of course her power is crossing borders

alright pretty good.

Attached: 1646885486096.png (1018x919, 127.99K)

>Dr.Strange: Is that your mother and grandmother?
>Chavez: They're my mom's...
>Dr.Strange: Hmm, fucking faggots got punished by God himself. Nice. Ok, let's move on. Also, take that faggot coloring box badge off, it's distracting me.
LMAO, HOW IN THE FUCK DID THAT SCENE MAKE IT INTO THE MOVIE IN THIS DAY AND AGE?

Attached: 1645311444280.jpg (1080x837, 67.62K)

> literal goblina

I don't even know what this is and I dropped it.

Who cares. Mutant or government experiment

Checks out

>colorist casting
Yeah that's gonna be a no from me, maybe try some actual BIPOC representation next time

She's real cute

Her sexuality was so nonexistent in this movie that I seriously thought she was.

Why did they whitewash her?

whats the point of such coping?

that tight little ass holy DAYUM

You're complaining about Cuckvel comics films now? How about the aliens who all have anthropomorphic features, or who all seem to be attuned to both breathing earth air and managing earth gravity? What about magic wands, teleportation, or any of the entirely absurd baseline premises of their universe?
She's just as dumb.
What's annoying, is that she's woke as fuck and was a shitty actor. They should have dumped someone better into that role.

if she was any darker, she'd have been picking fleas off Benedict Wong.

this might be legit the dumbest attempt at a shitpost i've seen on this board this week

Yes, the token Mexican/Lesbian is the McGuffin too.

Because Strange convinced her of the possibility that her parents were possibly still alive, so she's motivated to train and control her powers and one day finding them again.

kek

How did Wanda even know about America Chavez?

>Didn't her parents die only a few days back?

Were you even watching the film

>BIPOC

What's this, just to put the focus on black people?

Witchery

Attached: nnn (2).png (361x265, 111.71K)

Raimi's back, baby!

she might've caught a glimpse of her while she was sifting through realities at the end of wandavision

user...

Attached: 1626369851803.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Attached: 1651876743577.png (1080x1440, 37.28K)

FUCK

Darkhold. They literally say this. How do you have a too low IQ for a fucking Marvel movie?

It makes perfect sense that a person born with the power to naturally travel the multiverse wouldn't have any alters.

Attached: 1635152783178.gif (245x245, 1.71M)

Yup, black people feel so entitled now that they no longer want to be included in the term POC, so they invented the term BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, AND People of Color) to separate themselves out as the kings of the retard olympics.

Attached: 1630378720062.jpg (300x290, 12.98K)

>muh Darkhold
Excuse for every shitty writing in this movie.

the big green tentacle monster should have tapped that

Wong ruined everything

what did they mean by this

Attached: 1618671879997.jpg (720x960, 101.11K)

Her nostrils look big enough for me to stick my pp in

>Mexican goblina
>wearing stars and stripes
>wearing crayon pin
>named America
They're not even trying to be subtle with the propaganda any more.

America Chavez is a part of this new Marvel shit they're pushing in the comics. MCU has only nosedived since Endgame.

Attached: 1527216410236.jpg (282x341, 44.08K)

Literally it is introduced by saying it corrupts the user by showing them exactly what they want

Do you know America is the name of the fucking continent too right ?

Did you miss the part where she's wearing stars and stripes, specifically symbols associated with the US flag?

>The universe is trying to ensure I have the chance to shoot my shot with this qt
Thank you cruel and unforgiving universe

is Yea Forums broken? everyone is giving (You)s to the unfunny stolen joke but the poster count isn't going up

This character fucking sucks and the whole movie would have been better without her. I thought it would just be Wanda tearing through the multiverse searching for her fake children while Doctor Strange chases her through all these interesting multiversal setpieces. Instead, we got this dumb maguffin character to ruin everything.

>Amerigo Vespucci was like totally white
>spics ain't allowed to be Murican

Attached: MUTTFACE1.png (1054x930, 74.53K)

Attached: 1642295408400.png (225x225, 9.31K)

There weren't any alternate Visions either

Built for BMC