When is [insert generic subscription service] releasing their biopics?

When is [insert generic subscription service] releasing their biopics?

Attached: IMG_20220510_003950_205.jpg (503x271, 30.78K)

elliot had a gf?

That's a man, baby.

Do zoomers not know Bianca?

>I'M SORRY BIANCA!

yea, thats her

>that scene where Elliot went to a Starbucks to order a vanilla latte after killing his roommates, but before moving on to the sorority house

Attached: 1650183185307.png (697x558, 478.49K)

I bet he had a crush on a barista and was hoping to see her one last time but she asked her friend to take his order instead because he creeps her out

Elliot wasn’t even ugly, his story is just a case of what fuck-up parents and our societal system can do to a person. I know I’m preaching to the choir, but still.

Elliot was a deeply closeted trans woman. More than anything he wanted to be a eurasian beauty that attracted big hunky blonde men

truly kino

he posted on misc and lookism
misc was based, but you're doomed the second you start an account on lookism

You are an agent of Satan. A treacherous wyrm that I, if given the chance, wouldn’t hesitate to dash against the rocks. Nigger.

>societal system
fuck off freak, he was entirely his own goober

>lookism
It was puahate, and I used to talk to him there

he's right, just a few years later and elliot would have been on hrt taking white cock

every discord e whore deserves the same

his mother and the maids or whatever prostitutes living at his house completely mind cucked him for being a manlet hapa mutt.

Then you have his room mates which were typical antisocial gooks that probably shit on him daily for being a mutt.

Guy could not catch a break and he didn't understand that he had money, the stupid kid could have learned later in life how easy it is to get pussy when you have inf money and shiny things.

>tfw uglier than him
it's over bros...

damn that's kinda cool, for all the posting about happenings here, no one ever does anything. must've been uncanny when the news about him came out

how much money did he have?

How did she know?

Attached: 1400967469757.jpg (634x804, 130.93K)

He had money, but everyone else around him had money as well so he never realized how big a deal it was.

He just needed to leave yuppieland for somewhere else.

He didn't have that much money.

>the part in his manifesto where he absolutely LOSES it when he hears someone else having sex

Attached: 1647551109891.jpg (664x664, 271.72K)

Will my hapa kids end up like him bros???

There were several parts like that, you'll have to be more specific. However, the best part was when he heard his sister having sex with her chad Mexican bf.

no you're poor.

Yes

yes that is the one i am referring to

Attached: E41hBV2WEAgxwhl.jpg (424x356, 33.46K)

no he needed to be on his meds
even if he managed to be normal enough to get a gf or a wife he would have snapped on his family or another person eventually

Someone post that photo of her. You know which one.

Isn’t that the girl who got murdered by a simp?

I think he was always going to be abusive and shitty no matter what he did or changed. Medication doesn't help that sort of crazy, meds don't give you empathy or allow you to socialize properly if you're a severely deluded narcissist.

People like Elliot Rodgers just wander through life until they hurt themselves or someone else.

westerners need a breaking wheel like in conan, these stupid fucks don't know how good they have it before someone takes it all away. they're too brainwashed by your pozzed mentally ill cities and their shitty families

let true suffering be their teacher.

sure but it would have helped with the psychotic bursts of rage that prelude actual attacks. he was prescribed rispierdone, a medication i have experience with due to psychotic delusions of your own. when on it the delusions can still occur but that weird "external" ineffable urge to act isn't there. im no doctor ofc.

*my own
kek

Poor bastard

He wasn't an abusive person and his manifesto shows several signs of empathy towards his family, particularly his father and younger brother

He was a lost idiot with woman issues but not beyond redemption, lots of young men have violent fantasies they eventually get over

i guess i wouldnt call him "ugly" but his entire demeanor couldnt have been designed better to make people uncomfortable and make a pussy dry. he could have probably gotten into a relationship but it was going to have to be with someone ugly, something he wasnt willing to do.

yeah well his face was all right, but he was a manlet

This

It depends...

Attached: 980.png (940x629, 665.47K)

He needed to get out of his shithole and go traveling to some nordic country to lose his virginity, white Scandinavian women fuck everyone willing to talk with them, just not their own men.

only if they're male

>filthy frank
yeah alright ignore his incredibly successful music career post ff

He was also autistic with a small dick.

>small dick
doesn't matter if nobody gets to even see it

That user probably has them too. Uncertain because no digits.

center bottom girl is a cutie

It mattered to him. There's that screencap where his self-esteem gets wrecked when he reveals his penis size.

Attached: er penis.png (689x184, 15.43K)

my hapa dad is more masculine than me
benefits of being raised in a rural tightknit community compared to moving around different suburban nightmares i guess

Imagine using your real name on a forum

Luckily for us he did that frequently.

It was just three years ago.

Anyone who says zoomer is a zoomer.

Could classic wow coming out earlier have saved him?

>a case of what fuck-up parents and our societal system can do to a person
>WAAAAA I WAS BORN IN THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN HISTORY FROM A RICH PRIVILEGED INFLUENTIAL FAMILY SURRUNDED BY HOT WOMEN, COOL PEOPLE AND CELEBRITIES! DADDY WOULD BUY ME CARS AND ANYTHING ELSE I NEEDED! POOR ME LE SOCIETY BAD LET ME KILL INNOCENTS!

Nobody is more pathetic than white "men". I would drop all you stupid niggers in Somalia to live 1 hour like the kids there to give you pussy faggots some perspective.

he was averagelooking in a world where only the top 20% get showered in recognition, but much worse than that he clearly didn't have a good personality nor a good physique.
a 5/10 can easily become a 7/10 with a good physique, and with a charismatic personality any 5/10 can be a 8/10. I have a really ugly (fat, balding, hairy) friend who EVERYONE adores because as soon as he walks in you just know he's gonna liven the place up. imagine if he also got in shape, how his prospects would skyrocket?

It's always like this, the most privileged are always the most bitchy and whiny.

eliot rodger is hapa, fucking retard

:^)

sneed?

>Sneed?

Attached: images (8).png (493x622, 24.59K)