Was he based or cringe?

Was he based or cringe?

Attached: MV5BMzZhMDM4ZDktMTJiYi00NTBmLWJlYzktY2ZkOTQzN2YyY2E2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQwOTQ1MzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1250, 333.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ygoDnlGCg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlqez6dCMgV6V6k_WhTi3R7A6QZts10Y5
bitchute.com/video/dgdSOgiqR99q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was basically a half retard that got lucky he lived in a town full of drifters and other half tards.

It is never based to violate the NAP.

>creepy clown pedo
Pretty fucking cringe. Literally a troon.

This guy isn't even remotely that interesting.

Go back

He was a faggot.

He’s kino because he’s like the opposite of every other serial killer. A beloved family man and community boomer going after weirdo outcasts.

>met with the first lady
kek yeah but those dudes that killed random prostitutes were soooo interesting. Or the fag that killed an asian fag prostitute. This guy that killed like 30+ people with insane manipulation is booooring

He injected acid into peoples brains to turn them into sex zombies. Of course he was based

he'd be a tranny if he was born a few decades later

Attached: 1651552692546.png (376x376, 149.49K)

He’d probably kill you if he was still around

>All serial killers rook same
Fuck off chuden

he had help, no way that fat faggot could overpower that many young men by himself

>heheheheh we are le epic redpilled badasses heheheh look at this cartel video hehehe
>w-wait no no stop talking about this guy that killed loner NEET losers like me…

Attached: HomerLaugh.gif (220x243, 147.06K)

Overrated. I don't get the fascination with this retard.

John Wayne Gaycy

Did JWG do that too? I thought that was Dahmer

He didn’t do it all at once, retard. He eased them into being comfortable with him.

It's just cuz of the clown thing; he'd have been entirely unremarkable without it.
Bundy still is the gold standard for SKs

drugs, alcohol, and bludgeoning.

clowns are cringe
sorry, I don't make the rules John

>Overrated
Compared to who? Guys that killed a couple rando prostitutes when nobody gave a shit about them? Idk, I get that you’re all contrarian but a serial killer that manages to keep public perception and even hung out with the president’s wife while he was a convicted sodomizer and had killed a few people already? Seems like he was pretty decent at it.

Attached: Gaysee.jpg (402x369, 31.5K)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=K5ygoDnlGCg

There are loads of serial killers pretending to be perfect normies that went after homeless and prostitutes.

For me, it's Robert Pickton

Not really many as successful as Gacy. It wasn’t that hard to be under the radar back then.

Serial killers are cringe, domestic terrorists is where it's at.

Even more, they were boys, with their cars, summer jobs
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

He only killed 35. There are Colombians that have killed quadruple that amount.

Oh yea think it was just Dahmer, got them confused

the difference is nobody gives a flying fuck about what happens in south america

Because vicious cartels are the biggest financial organizations in their country, not even comparable. At that point you might as well count soldiers and drone pilots

So? They weren’t meeting with the American President’s wife while doing it. Nor did they usually thrive in prison as he did.

Attached: Gayc.jpg (480x360, 12.1K)

>Cartels
lol no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito

Domestic terrorists and mass shooters are pussies, that’s why they almost always end in suicide. Where serial killers are usually pissed about dying, because they enjoyed life and lived for themselves.

Also his MO is lame and gay. Chain some loser guy and sodomize him? Fuckers like Leonard Lake and David Parker Ray are better reads.

>LE CEREAL KILLERS ARE THE DEADLIEST THREAT TO OUR SOCIETY
>WE NEED INFARED SATALITES AND SURVEILLANCE AND A POLICE STATE TO KEEP YOU ALIVE AND SAFE
>OH PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE INDUSTRIAL POLLUTION AND HOLLYWOOD CHILD SEX RINGS AND TRANS KIDS, THE REAL MONSTER... COULD BE YOUR NEXTDOOR NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, serial killers being as hyped as they are in culture is probably the gayest thing ever. I like Forensic Files but watching Pigs sit around talking like some asshole who killed his wife for cheating on him is some kind of diabolical vile evil demon is just laughable. Meanwhile police would stop me from shooting someone trooning out their kid and kill me instead. Literal pedo defense squad, oh, but make sure to bankrupt low income families with plenty of bullshit traffic tickets, earn those welfare checks, you squealing pigs, I hope you all get raped by a hoarde of niggers you also protect and allow, by deadly force, niggers to destroy cities and burn them down--all because you dumb doughnut munching welfare queens didn't just cap George Floyd and instead made it look like you were strangling him for 20 minutes while he OD'd.
Good looks.
Anyway who cares about John Gacey. He was just some fat dumb idiot rapist cops were too dumb to catch.

that's a troon for you

>I’m not gay

Attached: Gacy.png (842x665, 1000.63K)

You must be fun at parties

>Nor did they usually thrive in prison as he did.
Garavito convicted of murdering 193 people is set to be released next year.
Pedro Lopez who murdered over three hundred was released in 1998.

>cops
Nah, basically the entire criminal justice system for a long while. And he worked in politics quite a bit. But everyone knows anons hate Gacy because he went after their loser kind.

Attached: GACY.jpg (768x432, 102.97K)

So?

>At that point you might as well count soldiers and drone pilots
Yes I do. Vasily Blokhin personally executed 7000 Poles in a single month. The bloodiest hands in history deserve to go to him.

The Real Legends. Nobody gives a damn about Gaycy and his cringe clown costume and his degeneracy.

Attached: importedImage314066_header.jpg (1408x792, 244.56K)

>the cops didn't fail to catch him it was the cops that failed to catch him
ok pig (niggerpedo defense squad member)

They murdered way more and then legally walked free. Gaycy's 'thriving' in prison doesn't matter cause he was executed anyway.

Are those the columbine guys?
I don't know much about columbine, was it a false flag like sandy hook or was this the one genuine school shooting that ever happened? And that said, were they based on cringe?

There is a schizo old black guy at my church who comes like once a month and one time he told me he spent 10 years in jail and killed 8 people but it was okay because they were "ganging on everyone." If he was telling the truth he has the highest k/d of anyone I know.

Attached: i4xa2vbtxkr41.jpg (640x633, 52.7K)

Wdym sandy hook being a false flag? Why would the CIA want those lil kids off the map anyways?

lol based

It's basically the gold standard of school shootings. The one that created a bunch of incel loser imitators. Terrible event but undeniable end-of-the-millennium kino.

>See? If you don't disarm yourselves your children will die.
Fucking kek ok CIA but how will we protect them from being killed then???

no question about it a third shooter at least was present on the scene, robert perry had deep acne scars and was 6'7+ and was named several times as the shooter, even by people who knew Eric and Dylan.

here's a 12 hour sperg podcast on the subject
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlqez6dCMgV6V6k_WhTi3R7A6QZts10Y5

Attached: Robert-Perry.jpg (659x313, 148.33K)

Why Gacy tho? I'd have prefered pic related Robert Ben Rhoades since the 2021 movie sucked hard.

Attached: news-and-politics-2012-11-truck-stop-killer-truckstop-inset-04.jpg (300x430, 27.32K)

>here's a 12 hour sperg podcast on the subject
....anyone got like, a 1-2 hour doc packed with all the footage they have of the event? What's the best non-pozzed columbine doc? Is there one?

This mf got lucky tho

yeah here's the normalfag burger king mcnugget version that breaks it down well
>bitchute.com/video/dgdSOgiqR99q/

him and stephen king basically tarnished the image of clowns forever, which means we'll never see the golden age of clussy
fuck him

Attached: 1486954566721.png (360x370, 160.37K)

user, Ghislaine Maxwell's sister Anne Maxwell was the State appointed therapist to the Columbine boys before the massacre. honk honk.

Based but not as based as Big Ed

Adam Lanza had a psychiatrist who treated him that, around the time of the shooting, was being accused of sexual abuse with patients. He destroyed all the medical records in his possession and fled to New Zealand.

Attached: 1652028404544.gif (607x609, 513.71K)

>no one cares about cho cause hes asian
this dude massacred people

Attached: ratio3x2_1800.jpg (1800x1200, 97.67K)

Imagine killing homos just to coom