He has social anxiety but still gets laid? This show is unrealistic!

>He has social anxiety but still gets laid? This show is unrealistic!

I swear you guys are a bunch of virgins

Attached: frame_09_delay-0.07s.jpg (480x222, 43.1K)

not sure what point you're trying to make

I will forever relish how much this single scene made autistic losers on 4channel Yea Forums rage
>HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST LIKE ME, BUT HE MANAGED TO GET LAID WHILE HIGH WITH A DUMB WHORE IN NYC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>HE'S NOT AN AWKWARD COMPUTER NERD, NO NO NO NO NO FAKE NEWS
hahahaha, the seething 7 years out still makes me hard.

If he can't get laid, normalfags won't watch it.

I am a fat disgusting loser who has to wear diapers because of a spinal condition and I've had a drug dealer FWB, and two long term girlfriends

My life is pretty kino

>bro, our character is a mentally ill disturbed loner
>has a fuck buddy that likes him more than her actual boyfriend
>has a childhood friend that cares about him deeply
>gets invited by his coworkers to social events
This is all in the first episode

>straight, white, heterosexual, above-average-intelligence male lies about disabilities and relationships on a Szechuanese incense board for clout
Sad.

COPE lmao, you got filtered

druggies are more tolerant because they just want your drugs

...yes? Her friend's bf only invited him because she made him do so out of pity, and him hooking up with his equally lonely drug dealer gf is because of him being a mentally ill loner, not in spite of. Can't believe virgins are really confused about this

It's almost as if he's a schizo unreliable narrator.

Attached: 20220510_165859.jpg (720x580, 48.65K)

I didn't get the ending, the machine was a red herring all along but then what was its actual purpose? Also was Tyrrell in Elliot's head

I've been diagnosed with social anxiety, agoraphobia, chronic depression and obsessive compulsive disorder. I've been accused of having autism by virtually every girl I've ever dated, though every test I've taken or been given says I don't.

I've been engaged twice, I've slept with nearly 200 women, no prostitutes or anything, and *usually* with at least the intent of marriage -though shamefully some were one night stands.

It's really not that hard.

>He has social anxiety but still gets laid? This show is unrealistic!

Attached: 1628043225799.png (723x666, 157.96K)

>I've slept with nearly 200 women,
sure you did

I do and also did
ever heard of alcohol and drugs?

Its unrealistic because all the hollywood tier hacking stuff, shit show from the get go

this is why drugs should be banned

Even if he's only slept with 1 still proves op's point

Attached: received_1164841000665103.jpg (281x245, 27.47K)

>200
>intent to marry
Get off the internet Genghis, you’ve been dead for centuries

You know real hackers praised the show for that exact aspect right?

"real" hackers my ass, even on the very first episodes using a jack the ripper wannabe tool to "bruteforce" facebook passwords on imaginary hash tables impossible to get

i don't care about that, im just tired of exaggerations

So they took creative liberties, so what? You're asking Interstellar to be an Apollo 11 documentary

It's the only time he has sex until the final season when Christian Slater forces him to

are you a real hacker?
hack my computer right now and I'll believe you

I'm 19 I've never touched a woman
I don't have any friends
Failed Med school
Dropped out
Parents are probably going to kick me out by next year

Interstellar wasn't praised by astrophysics, so it is a accurate or it isn't, wich magical hollywood hacker adventures isn't

because he's a robot not a wizard

Typically I'd get serious with a girl, be exclusively with her for around two years, then she'd cheat on me. I'd sink into a deep depression and inexplicably be drowning in pussy. I'd go from girl to girl sleeping with tons of girls desperate to get over the latest ex but being completely unable to connect until I'd meet some new girl I was really into and unfortunately repeat the process. Between girlfriends this could be anywhere from a dozen to forty girls, mostly met online. But I'd get approached on occasion -mostly by uglier women, honestly. Especially when I was working retail.

I've been in a long rut since I've found another serious relationship I can get excited about, so I've been stuck in that miserable "meaningless sex" period for a long time. There are a few girls I see regularly, but I have no interest in them long-term and sometimes ghost for a bit since I feel like I'm kind of using them.

+ Drug addict

>Interstellar wasn't praised by astrophysics

Are you baiting?

>Parents are probably going to kick me out by next year
do americans really?

«daywalkers» don’t exist, you’re either an antisocial autist or not, this shit doesn’t happen irl

My rule is "I won't sleep with any girl I wouldn't be willing to risk getting pregnant and subsequently marrying. I would not mind being stuck with this person." I've broken this rule more times than I'm proud of.

It wasn't, they hired one but not one in the astrophysics community praised the movie for being accurate

>Between girlfriends this could be anywhere from a dozen to forty girls
yeah, im supposed to believe you were counting them like a tally
nope kimosabe

Attached: R.png (800x461, 21.95K)

if you watched the show you would know he was a normie not too long ago. His social anxiety is new, dont want to spoil any more

life isn't black and white

>evil corporation
>...called Evil Corp

Bravo sam esmail

It was praised by scientists for going beyond the bare minimum and same with Mr Robot in its own respective field. Unless you're watching a doc or a biopic, who the fuck wants a show or movie to be 100% accurate to real life?

>got diddled by daddy
>still gets laid without a problem
i can tell your dad never touched you

Attached: 1607188882571.png (680x976, 255.77K)

This was my very first criticism of the show but I suppose if I had a hot drug addict (not saying she's hot) as a neighbor with very low standards, I'd probably have easy access to substandard pussy too. Still felt like it went against the type of character he was but good luck convincing some normie television writers of that.

That abon may bullshitting but absolutely everyone keeps a tally of how many girls he fucks. Except maybe gigolos and constantly drunk and high celebs.

t. 3

>I've slept with nearly 200 women
thats disgusting you're disgusting

you are literally attention seeking normalfag

>linux user
>he isnt even a borderline tranny autistic femcel boymoder detransitioner zoomer with terminal online brain

Attached: FSUCQSiaQAAm_eI.jpg (1242x1244, 230.32K)

Someone who’s diagnosed with more than one disorder is so batshit crazy that they probably have a dozen. Crazy guys get laid. It’s the ones who have self control and reservations that have a harder time

Posting "I'm an ugly awkward loser and I have sex with a new 10/10 every week lmao" without proof should be a bannable offence.

I actually believe you. It sounds like you are completely reliant on sex and relationships. You should really learn to be alone with yourself

Mr. Robot is kino. No other series comes even close to its quality consistency throughout its entire run. I can't even remember when was the last time a series with more than one season didn't get boring or disappointing by the end.

Also, 3>1>4>2

you just enjoy wearing the diapers don't try and hide it

>Its another muuuh incel thread

Attached: 1650832476685.jpg (1124x947, 121.1K)

Were they hot?

>Watching this garbage past s1
Yikes

Self control and reservations HA HA how is that working out for you?
>muh """self control"""
>wah cus pee pee dry
>wah cus muh """self control""" too control
>self control make stronker

Your loss my dude.

And no one checks me. Always invisible on blue boards somehow.

Na i spent that time getting high and materbating.

Like I said, batshit crazy