Somehow lands a SHIT TON of big roles after everything

>somehow lands a SHIT TON of big roles after everything
How much seethe would there be?

Attached: heard.jpg (1080x1440, 289.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cifpcju2JgU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-gBwljtlk&lc=UgxKnZt3uzJzsU4Ks4F4AaABAg&t=130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I’d put a shit in her ton of rolls.

Do you think she could bribe the jury with nudes?

It seems pretty unlikely even if she is a woman, she has been utterly reviled in the court of public opinion, nevermind the actual court proceedings. A lot of people would definitely seethe though so I hope it happens

I mean, I'm planning on jerking and cumming buckets to her regardless. I don't really care about Hollywood or television or cable or streaming services. I pirate/watch what I like and shitpost on the rest. Simple as.

Her nudes are already online and they're extremely meh.

I can fix her

Attached: 1651798039238.jpg (2000x1333, 165.92K)

bro she was abused and cried in court why wouldnt she get a shit ton of big roles after the trial

Because nobody believes her because the evidence doesn’t match what she says

Her trial acting has been beyond sub-par so far. Plus, she's 36, and hit the wall at warp 6. That's a great combo for scoring big roles with Wicked Pictures.

I’m sad, now :(

Stop talking about walls you virgin. She’s super fucking beautiful. The issue for her is that this trial is long enough to let her personality show, and it’s very ugly.

Have you met our mainstream media?

She’s snorted so much coke during this trial that her fucking head looks like it has a hardon

youre other thread is nowhere near bump limit faggot

>Stop talking about walls you virgin.
I can't help it if I can see part of the wall implanted on her entire face.
>She’s super fucking beautiful.
According to most dykes, that's true. The rest of us aren't delusional.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: cavity.jpg (1203x672, 161.98K)

Yeah but this pic is better.

>getting any roles after her hours of her terrible cringe acting have been televised
lol

f**t

Attached: FDBE0329-F6A7-4762-BCD4-13F8524FD4C5.jpg (1202x1493, 465.38K)

this

>be johnny depp
>pours a big glass of whiskey
>lay out 4 lines of coke on a table
>place card on table and small container box with your name next to the cocaine
>leave the room without taking any of it
Yeah. Nothing odd about this at all.

Attached: 1649971228987.png (1320x1312, 1.75M)

She's an attractive woman with the most beautiful looking face in the world according to the media. Actresses have made more with less.

That's wheat beer.

Is it good?

How badly will will Depp supporters seethe after our girl walks away free and in a better position than before this?

>a maga pint?

Attached: 416Se3FdK7L._QL70_ML2_-703027352.jpg (375x500, 22.14K)

Reminder chuds are simping for a guy who called for their God Emperor to be assassinated.

Trump was just another puppet and betrayed his own base like the beaten dog he is. Johnny was 100% right to call for his death.

She will definitely be popular in Germany

yes you've posted this already but nobody cares mutt

Objection, user is being a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cifpcju2JgU

Attached: Untitled.jpg (541x676, 69.3K)

i'd do that too if i had his kind of money.

i think hes implying Amber set it up for a photo

White women fragility

Depends on how much dicks she suck

Used to like him and Pence even more until they bitched out on j6. also constant jew nigger dick sucking (though it's probably impossible to be president without doing it in this age.)

Also, lay the coke next to your wife's open bag and a tube from female hygiene products... you know, that wife who despises cocaine?

The same wife who was triggered by seeing his spouse abuse alcohol, and also was raped with a liquor bottle, but then becomes a lvl 3 sommelier?

I wouldn't really care. All celebrities are psychopathic narcissists and all women are evil whores, and almost all of them get away with their shenanigans forever. So nothing will really have changed in the world. Its enough, honestly, that the metoo movement has finally reached the punchline of the joke it always was.

I'm getting really tired of all the SHITTY puns!

everyone in hollywood is a scumbag so it would be business as usual

her face is done it wont happen

With this trial I've noticed that the people who were formerly all #metoo and believe all women shit suddenly just side with Depp despite their earlier attitude. What happened to that?

The only "roles" she's going to get are rolls of poop in the bed

This is best case scenario if you’re metoo’d. Johnny would not be able to do all this had he not gathered recordings and photographs like he did to depict how real the things that happened to him were.
If they went the willful ignorance route It’d make zero sense by all laws of the universe

"Believe women". Other metoo cases had multiple women come out and that indicated a consistent pattern. In this case we have one woman.

And her story is not only inconsistent with other peoples' stories - it's inconsistent with itself.

because it's really, really, REALLY obvious she's lying about everything and making a clown of herself

She took the recordings... imagine that, these are HER SIDE's recordings, and the best they can find is him shouting mean words or saying he's sorry. Not a single recording of the alleged physical abuse.

The media very much believes her.

The UK courts believed her.

I showed my mother this who used to be a drug addict and she immediately said those lines are way too thick
you need the lines to be as thin as a tightly rolled dollar bill to not hurt your nose
no way a pro like johnny would fuck that up

Yikes, looks like the incels round here need another reminder

Attached: amber keeping it real.webm (640x640, 2.96M)

The people supporting her are masochistic feminists. It’s purely ideological. Pretty woman = Money stream from cucks. Just imagine a film industry filled with Johnnys that tried to put up with her shit. They will keep doing it and want to defend women at any cost. It’s insane. They don’t have any other mode of thinking.

Your mothers a dumb lying whore. Those lines look just fine

Well they picked out an all male jury for this one.
That means Ambers team also wanted one.
Why they did could be a number of reasons.
>Afraid that any woman on the jury would start getting charmed by Jonny.
>Did a focus group test and found that most women didn’t like her acting/sob story.
>Maybe they wanted as clueless a jury as possible so they picked men because they don’t pay attention to tabloid stuff as often.
Either way they seem to have predicted that other women wouldn’t like Amber much.

>Well they picked out an all male jury for this one.
Source?

Let me help you: there is no source because you're bullshitting

NTA, but I can confirm he's right if that helps you

bitch cope lmao

>On average
Why do they never just show us the fucking distributions? It's always some single figure stat or other instead of actually showing us the spread

>somehow lands a SHIT Ton of big roles after SHITTING in a bed
She will now be forever known as Amber Turd lol

Attached: laff.gif (245x207, 2M)

here is my theory of what happened

>be jd
>growing up pretty boy type, weak personality etc
>get with amber, like each other
>wife gets annoyed of how weak you are
>as an unconscious reaction she push your limits
>abuse you to tuf you up
>expect reaction from you, wanting you to put her on her place
>it gets out of hand, she had enough, leave you

that's the feel i got from the audio recordings.

No, you're also full of shit, not surprising coming from an Amber shill. Let me post actual proof for your stupid nigger lying ass
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-gBwljtlk&lc=UgxKnZt3uzJzsU4Ks4F4AaABAg&t=130
6 men and 3 women

>attempting to sound cool knowing how best to prepare drugs

bitch I've done coke more than you and your grandma, those lines are completely normal.

god she's a total babe

Attached: amber qt.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

More like:
>get with amber, like each other
>don't realize she's a BPD whore that could destroy your life, because all the movie success has gone to your head

Chudcel cope when Depp loses his case will be hilarious. Not since Trump lost have we seen such chudcel rage as we will see in a couple short weeks.

cringe

I don't know, look at Brie, clearly hollywood listens to nerds

That's because she had a loicense and Depp did not.

>I'M ACTING

Yeah they are pretty cringe that's what makes it so enjoyable to see.

It's not all male, it's just a male majority.

Objection: hearsay.

Wait, memes aside, you guys don't actually expect Depp to win his claim right? I suggest you take a moment and read up on defamation law. Lol

JD comes across as someone who's mellow. He just wants to take his drugs and chill, then listen to his hippy music and paint shit. The way he talks in the trial is the exact same way he's talked in every interview he does with the press and on talk shows in the past. Even since the 90s he's declared how much he hates all the celebrity culture shit.
He sees acting as a job, which also allows him to express himself in ways he can't do normally, but once he's finished the movie he leaves it behind. He doesn't actually care for the films themselves - and again, even going back to the late 90s, has admitted to not watching anything he stars in. The dude really just wants to relax in his big mansions.

Yeah he probably has some issues with drugs (like every other fucking millionaire actor). But Amber Heard painting him as some lunatic substance filled monster who's extremely agressive contradicts all of the above, along with the many testimonies others give of his personality. Her claims are in fact so laughably farfetched it makes me wonder why she doesn't face further legal action for fabrication.