This is Black Bolt. He's got my back

>This is Black Bolt. He's got my back.
>I would advise not getting killed by him.
>His voice traps the souls of its victims.

Attached: horror comedy.jpg (1280x720, 559.04K)

>Wanda, don't mess with Black Bolt. His powers come from his mouth.

Amazing that was their only real plan.

It would’ve worked if Krasinski didn’t act like a moron

>This guy could immediately knock you out with a whisper right now but instead he will stand there menacingly until you decide to take kill him with your bullshit powers. As a matter of fact we will all stand idly by while you kill us one by one instead of jumping you all at once to overwhelm you and break your twig arms in half..

>scarlet witch? not a problem, we can deal with her

Honestly there was no reason to use the Illuminati other than fan masturbatory purposes. Could've used the normal Avengers.

i thought of this too, but in his intro scene when they're sitting down

But, user, they can't kill off mainline Avengers. They've got contracts.

>Reed Richards
>He knows answers to questions we don't even know to ask yet

Attached: Reed_Richards.jpg (1029x579, 74.84K)

>"Wanda, don't anger Black Bolt. He can kill you with but a whisper"
>"Black Bolt? More like Black Nigger"
>Black bolt looks at his hands and sees his newly changed skin color
>Blows his brain out
What the fuck Raimi???

Attached: 1652139241610.jpg (750x409, 21.96K)

this is supposedly the smartest nigga to have lived in that universe lmaoooooooooooo

It was a different time

I thought that scene went a little far, too, but Raimi has a history of doing that sort of thing.

Attached: (((parker))).jpg (482x525, 62.41K)

How does he get away with it???!

yum yum armpits

Attached: bigbrownbeaver.gif (267x200, 620.95K)

>could've used normal avengers
would be too difficult to get them all back

Black Bolt's acting was better than Jim's even tho he didnt said a word.

>willing to execute other dimension an at the time power-neutered and friendly Strange on the spot if the votes are cast for it
>willing to give a VERY hostile Wanda puppet a chance to do the right thing and leave
Yeah, I feel like this dimensions Avengers/Illuminati are kind of shit

in their defense this wanda puppet was possessing their innocent universe wanda

What the hell did Captain Crumpet think she was going to do against Wanda?
>Oi luv, ye best be ken fer a drubbin'. I 'ad all the tea and crimbly-wimbleys I need fah this foight
Just saw your ace in the whole scream his own brain into mush, and the smartest man in the room get turned into spaghetti. At that point just drop the shield and give her Puerto-Rico Chavez.

Attached: Sharif Al-Dafuq.png (772x563, 374.81K)

This, at some point don't you just try and talk things out again

Attached: 1652116454844.jpg (1080x905, 126.01K)

I especially like how that's the face she makes after seeing two of her super friends get brutally murdered.

She from da hood, ain't nuthin new G

>woman slaughters many people to reunite with the kids which she herself conjured up in her imagination to have had with her sapient vibrator; which implies Vision both has a dick and it works to transfer genetic material

Attached: doesntmakealickofsense.jpg (1000x562, 324.62K)

no it doesn't. she just conjured the kids and pretends they're visions but they're just hers really. Well, they're not even real in her universe in the other universe she presumably just got coomed in by some random guy

hahahaha funny meme

unironically though. they were living in a time of extended peace (shown by their futuristic shit) so they weren't use to straight up aggression.

Gonna go on a limb here, but maybe the smartest man alive was also a massive autist. They shouldve shown captain Carter frantically flipping through his facial expressions flash cards so he knows Wanda is upset.

>they weren't use to straight up aggresion
>mordo pulls out a sword and tries to personally execute Strange after like 30 seconds of him taunting him

>Captain Crumpet

Attached: chris-evans-sexy.gif (640x640, 677.87K)

Other anons argument still works. Mordo got his ass kicked by a guy in handcuffs.

>the jew are evil
Cringe

Shut up

No shit. In the comics they literally sent Hulk to space and surprise surprise it backfired

>vision

where was the white version during all this you'd think he'd at least show up towards the middle or end but they didn't even hint or mention him again was kinda weird

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243.2K)

>its YOU thats the problem strange you and your white smug maleness. God you make me sick.
Big on a nose with sjw shit eh?

Yeah it was me

That guy is white though

>Big on a nose
You want to try that again, champ?

The point was that the Illuminati were just a bunch of stuck up dickheads. They weren't meant to be likeable.
They severely underestimate how pissed and strong Wanda is which is why Reed tells her about Black Bolts power. He thinks by saying "this guy is so strong he can shout you to pieces", she'll turn tail and run.
At the end of the day the scene is meant to be grim humour anyways so people need to lighten the fuck up about their capeshit.

You're a disgrace to those dubs

a dubsgrace

A tripagedy

Magine if Black Bolt had killed her, and then Scarlet Witch's sons in that universe were orphans.

Mange.

They were like that in comics too. They got captured by Skrulls in their first team outing which paves the way for Secret Invasion.

He didn't get trips, dumdum.

how did captain nigger die?

The illuminati and reed richards acted exactly like their comic counterparts. Shocking how clueless Yea Forums is compared to Yea Forums

statue fell on her

the dawg shidded on her

>Yeah, I feel like movie's script was kind of shit
fixed

Why would his own voice kill him? Why did he panic like that?

For real?

He was a simp

>Why did he panic like that?

His delusion of being invincible was shattered. He had never thought about his own mortality.

>Why did he panic like that?
He had no mouth, but he had to scream.

So what's Black Bolt like in the comics? If he literally can't speak how do writers get his character across? Do they just fill panels with massive walls of text about his inner thoughts?

Attached: 1649942033332.jpg (600x420, 93K)

The death of the negro woman was super lame. Almost off camera death.

Attached: what a lovely day.jpg (540x253, 58.26K)

The comics Illuminati is renowned for making the dumbest fucking decisions at every fucking turn.

He was busy getting laid with Shang-Chi's sister and maybe some black chicks.

His wife translates for him. He also is supposed to have trained for years under pain of death to never make a sound even when injured or surprised, which makes his on-camera freakout even funnier.

Attached: black bolt.jpg (1229x1920, 371.8K)

Some have given an inner glimpse. The reason why he was one of my favorite characters for a long time (anything with him post 2011 is fucking trash) is because most writers and panelists worked real hard to convey his character through his actions and posture. I'd say it's kind of lazy to go into his inner thoughts, but when they kept it to a minimum it was a nice insight. Lately they just do it all the time because they don't know how to write him anymore. He went from a king who loved his wife and his people, burdened with a power that kept him distant from them all, to an epic Game of Thrones murder man with an epic harem of aliens who gets literally cuckolded every other issue.

He already que'd his ult and couldn't animation cancel out of the cast time

So he's his wife's attack dog? Sounds kinda boring desu.

>Has the power to literally alter reality by doing nothing just thinking
>Turning Reed into Spaghetti and closing Black Bolt mouth
>Oh god what he gonna do the 2 GIRL POWER supers in the room now
>Le generic red laser from hands

Attached: 1642370838672.gif (323x300, 2.43M)

Increasingly so actually, yeah. Medusa has kind of become the Inhumans' main character.

No, Medusa was actually one of the most based female characters in Marvel's roster until the 2010s when they decided to actively ruin the franchise because Ike the Kike Perlmutter was mad Marvel Studios couldn't make X-men movies.

Attached: s-l500[1].jpg (328x500, 38.41K)

She throws Carters shield back at her and bisects her dude

The Photon fight was fucking lame though. Should have used the red magic to create a cage or something and have her go supernova and meltdown or something.