Oh well

they hated it, now what?
youtu.be/KSvsGbarbfs

Attached: th.jpg (480x268, 47.74K)

worst half in the bag ever

I too was disappointed by their sudden hate to raimi fellow marvelchad.

Surprise buttsecks

fuck, well i guess i wont see it now. that sucks, i was hoping it was good.

> they hated it
They didn’t though

have your own opinion?

it's over

Attached: 1649091256076.jpg (417x317, 29.63K)

>They hate the batman
Confirmed marvel shills.

>people ask about every other movie like dune
>ugh we dont review every movie that comes out we want to talk about what interests us not just every superhero movie
>new hltb
>oh Look its capeshit again

They still didn't talked about the batman.

>Hating woke Batman
Sounds like they are based though

I thought they just shit on the Joker scene at the end. Did they say more than that

fuck capeshit and fuck anyone who enjoys it. literally kill yourselves you reddit manchildren. you people are worse than the star wars faggots

They didn’t. But because they said anything even remotely negative about that Joker scene, idiots here have to pretend they hates the actual movie even though they haven’t seen it.

The review was extremely positive though?

It wasn't, if you weren't a retard you would understand that this is a longer version of the grown ups 2 review, they absolute hate it and everything they say is sacrasm which is why Mike speaks like a fuckin retard.

>says something good about movie
>Yea Forums insists that they're just being ironic

Attached: 1634616064164.jpg (474x615, 48.05K)

Do you legitimately have brain damage?

>constantly complains about white guys
>begs for more gays and blacks in everything
>Yea Forums still does the gay LE THIRD REICH MIKE memes

just finished marathoning the first hour of the film at 5x speed, seems good so far

>you people are worse than the star wars faggots
Woaaaaah woah woah, can't I be both?

mike said he didn't even see it

>I am not gay
>N-worderUSA
Kojima secretly based??

I think its time to unsub from RLM. I dont even enjoy making fun of them anymore. Even deeplore shitposting threads are lame.

Why did they stop trying?

half in the bag is irredeemably dogshit now, i really think they just need to stop
they don't enjoy it, it's not funny, i don't watch any of these movies that come out because they're shit
best of the worst >>>>> re:view >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> half in the bag

>Hates on Batman
>Praises Far from Home
>tv/ in shambles
>DCucks keep losing

He is lying, he clearly recalled 2 of the biggest complains everyone had about the batman "it's too dark" and "it's too long" they clearly just don't want to come off as marvel cucks who hate good stuff like BvS or even ZSJL but they'll always give a free pass to shitty movies like Spider-Man home coming and Thor Ragnarok, Mike even admitted to love Tom Holland as Spider-Man on this very same review.

how much they make nerds seethe for not covering batman is hilarious

More like
>RLMcucks still in denial that RLM are marvel shills and wokefags

Attached: RLMsucks.jpg (2072x1236, 416.96K)

Take your meds

anybody can tell it was dark from the trailer and it being 3 hours long is well known

>dude nerds seethe
>AHHHHHH AAHHHH AGHHH WAHAHHHHHHH STAR TREK ISNT THE SAME ANYMORE WAAAHHHH WAHHHHH
>I MEMEORIZED ALL 29383747 EPISODES OF THE SHOWS I LOVED BUT NOW THIS ONE SHOW DOESN’T APPEAL TO ME?!??!!
>AAAACK!!! WE NEED MORE VIDEOS WHINING ABOUT HOW SPACE SHOW SUCKS NOW
>WAAAAHHH STAR TREK IS MY HECKIN IDENTITY
>but man haha those nerds that like popular movies Lmfao

Attached: mikestoklasa.jpg (1280x720, 103.31K)

Thank you user for sharing the schizo perspective

I really do love thier star trek episodes. Even before the nutrek ones.

You fuckers praised these basement dwelling losers, when they were crapping on Star Wars. Now they shit on DC and you're threatening to unsubribe....tv/ so funny
Seethe harder, hate to see it.

Now you learn how to form your own opinions instead of taking them from faggots on the internet

So you think he would have no idea what the running time of the movie is without having seen it? Are you fucking retarded?

Same with Mike and Star Trek tbqh

Attached: MikeBLACKED.jpg (480x360, 20.76K)

I'm not a schizo you piece of shit. Shizoid personality disorder is a condition that requires a diagnosis. I just made a theory, that's it. How can you call me a schizo if you're not a real psychologist? Why would you say something like that without any evidence whatsoever?
I hope you experience what I just wrote as if I punched you in the face.

based schizo

even mike was tired and told jay to end it already clearly didn't want to be there and drinking instead

no it wasn't jay said it had sprinkled good parts in it but as a whole it sucked and mike said yup

I'm going to wait to form an opinion on this until i see what the majority of people think and then I'm going to choose the opposite of that.

this thread reminds me of an episode of star trek

>Shizoid personality disorder is a condition that requires a diagnosis

I am aware, your parents hired me to review your case prior to filing to have you civilly committed.

Your parents are dead

alright, i'm gonna choose the opposite of whatever you choose

not really, jay specifically said
>"It's a movie with a kinda messy not very engaging story filled with neat little things"
And Mike agreed so i would say that they did enjoyed the movie even when they really didn't explicitly said they did.

Losing what
>the confirmed disneyshills that praised TFA and every single marvel movie praised the latest marvel movie and hated on the objectively superior (still mediocre though) latest DC movie
No heckin WAY

Attached: 1567881386508.png (1280x800, 959.58K)

And these thoughts of death and dying, do they preoccupy you user?

Attached: E-DIAUaWUAIbQBD.jpg (680x593, 76.93K)

Yeah

Attached: DebbieDowner.jpg (1200x761, 107.12K)

>secretly
Where have you been pal Kojima gives zero fucks. I think he only cares about waifus and watching movies now

I don't think Mike is capable of enjoying anything anymore after Picard Season 2

They should just review things that they care about. But retards on Patreon give them $ and DMs like "I just donated $20, you should review this MCU shit" and they do it.

If this really happens then why didn't they reviewed Dune on a Half in the Bag or The Batman?

OK time to unironically take your meds

>still in denial
Kek they reviewed this because it’s Raimi and Jay thinks he’s his friend from listening to DVD commentaries

The circle of life on 4contrarian.org

Because they only make controversial shit. Like most of YouTube. Wtf is the point of these shows. Why am I even in this thread.

>I hope you experience what I just wrote as if I punched you in the face.

totally something a schizo would say

Attached: sweetschiz.png (414x319, 191.58K)

But they liked the suicide squad and hated moonfall, how is that controversial?