Sorry boys. Girls get shit done

Sorry boys. Girls get shit done.

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-193249_Twitter.jpg (1440x2314, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/x-men-mutant-classifications/
x-men.fandom.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think she's still an Avenger

Sorry boys. You cant be Girls.

Attached: ACKKKJackEverybodyLikedThat.gif (511x957, 1.97M)

I guess. If we take into account Scarlet Witch's ferocity in combat, how would she kill Hulk and Thor if she faced them in deathmatch?

She’s been the big bad in X-men comics for decades

It’s been clear she had the potential to be the strongest in the mcu for like 5 years

she was always omega level

to add to this, what they dont tell you in the movies, because they ret conned her history, is that her and quicksilver are actually magneto's kids, not some infinity stone rape babies

>No more capeshit

Not an Avenger. Fuck off.

Attached: C3AF75CB-427A-40FF-8E7D-6DED9DB4735C.jpg (482x533, 27.01K)

I once read that Wolverine was Omega level. How is Omega level established in the Marvel universe?

Who cares? Kids and teenagers and adults all know the original trinity of Thor-IronManlet-Cap are cooler and their stories were more compelling. Everything afterwards is just exhaust fumes.

Lmao based

wolverine isnt omega level.

gamesradar.com/x-men-mutant-classifications/

This.

The mcu ended perfectly with endgame the rest of this is just fuckign milking by studio execs

hulk is important too

>muh powerlevels
Try having sex.

she mindfucked both of them in Ultron when her power level was zero, let alone when it's been raised to 9001 in MoM

There's no point being mad about stupid people who lost themselves to the Social Justice Religion. Let them play with their toys, because it ultimately doesn't matter.

strange can fold this bitch if he wasnt looking out for chavez

here you go in case you want to keep or post it again or w/e

Attached: MutantLevels.jpg (834x5369, 1.6M)

She's still an Avenger but on double secret probation.

Ok

CAPE SHIT POWER LEVELS POGGERS!

Attached: 1651942381784.png (968x832, 218.6K)

here is this as well with her classification
x-men.fandom.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witc

She's not a fucking Avenger. Not in these movies.

within the canon of the MCU, I only remember that she was a victim of experimentation by the baron. They used an infinity stone on her and the runner. Is that why she is so powerful?

Attached: 1586213778694.jpg (259x259, 20.48K)

Powers and abilities
Wanda is possibly the most powerful mutant in the MCU. Wanda possesses the incredible power of Chaos Magic. Wanda's power can warp reality and existence and bring total destruction to the cosmos. According to S.H.I E.L.D, Wanda's Comparative Mutagenic Power is 9.3. Wanda is also a class 5 mutant, as stated by Iron Man and an Omega level mutant.

the only person who could really fuck up scarlet witch is phoenix force Jean Gray

there are no mutants in the mcu.not yet.

there are no powerlevels in the MCU, everyone is as strong as the scene demands at that time

only because Disney didn't own the rights yet until they bought fox, whiich is why they changed her back story

So it's the same type of stand as Star Platinum.

>Wanda's power can warp reality and existence and bring total destruction to the cosmos
and yet she just throws kamehamehas at people like everyone else.

Maybe

Wolverine's power fluctuates wildly. In some cases, he can be killed by blood loss, so keep stabbing him and he dies. In other cases, he can literally eat a nuke and be reduced to a single molecule and still completely regenerate somehow, materializing the matter with which to do so out of nowhere.
The latter case would probably make him omega.

scarlet witch wouldjnt stand a chance against the phoenix force, no one would. Phoenix force is literally an entity that is life force of the Universe. A REAL god, not a god like Thor, a God like the one above all, or Gllactus etc

She is the chosen one of Cthon, the first demon who authored all dark magic. She was destined to have the power to rule or destroy the mutliverse, the experimentation just woke it up.

The magic was inside her all along, the experiments only brought it up.

galactus isn't a god, he's just some fag who survived the destruction of the previous universe and now roams around killing shit for fun

galactus is a god, he is bascially shiva

>mjolmir smashes her face at the speed of light
No time to think just smash

wandavision confirmed her powers were there from the beginning and she didn't get them from the mindstone
I guess the mindstone just amplified them

Its over

he's a god in the same way that thor is

there's just a lot of cope about him being "necessary" to keep other heavy-hitters from obliterating him the way that they easily could if they felt like it. pretty sure even reed richards could end the guy.

now that disney owns fox they will prob re-retcon her as magneto's daughter again, I wouldnt doubt

Nah he's literally a space janny

Shiva?

canonically untrue

galactus is an indestrucible cosmic being whose job it is to destroy/recycle matter in the UNiverse for it to be transformed into new life. Thor is nothing like Galactus. There are no mutants or x-men that can fuck with Galactus, he is literally a force of nature. Only another God could possibly fuck with him but they never would because they created him for his role which is as I said bascially just Shiva, the destroyer

wandavision also had FOX's quicksilver in it but he was just a brainwashed guy that harkness controlled and made him her brother

Yes, shiva the destroyer, it is Hindu a god

Lucí -f

>jobs to some random capeshitter

Attached: Marvels-Superman-Kills-Galactus.jpg (1400x700, 350.29K)

oops sorry, this was for this

in the end, all big bads job to someone or something
evil never wins

lucifer and shiva are nothing alike, Shiva is not evil or malicious, he simply plays his function in the reality as he was created too

galactus is a joke. just about every story involving him from the pov of a mainline hero revolves around the premise that he could easily be killed but you totally shouldn't do it because he's "necessary"

Wait, a while back they were saying Captain Marvel was the strongest. Have normies turned into 6 year olds where whatever the newest thing is suddenly is tHe BeSt!

Capeshit is so exhausting anymore...

>they were saying Captain Marvel was the strongest.
just SJWshitters making shit up
captain marvel was never and will never be strongest being in marvel universe

Well Wanda was having a hard time fighting Cap. Marvel in Illuminati’s universe so maybe she was the strongest before Wanda awakened her power

Attached: Rogue.jpg (435x600, 77.61K)

that's just SJWshitters making another "MUH WYMIN STRONGER AND BETTER THAN MEN MOMENT"
and also to do the "I can do this all day" shit

yes he is necessasry, even if you did do anything to him the one above all would just bring him back, rewind time w/e w/e etc. Which means is he eternal

Imagine being a grown adult and talking about a kids movie with so much passion