Stop pretending you only ironically like Harry Potter. We talk about it in depth every single day on this board...

Stop pretending you only ironically like Harry Potter. We talk about it in depth every single day on this board. It's comfy and you know this

Attached: dumbledore.jpg (275x183, 6.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laL1k14ngjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shame about fantastic beasts.

Based. Jacob if MVP

Attached: 1633222159097.jpg (768x576, 114.6K)

Dan Fogler is an extremely underrated actor. He's the best part of all those movies.

i don't like it even ironically, except for prisoner of azkaban. I love all 7 books tho and i reread them multiple times.

"No!"

fucking nerd.

There are elements that I enjoy, yes.

Attached: Yule Ball Slow Motion.webm (1726x720, 2.77M)

Alright that's fucking it, I'm doing a harry potter marathon, reading then watching it all! then i'll read the wiki, search for fanfication, then create some myself, look up any hp cyoa/jumpchain. ms paint hagrid fucking dobby.

Attached: 1649783177211.png (620x908, 835.66K)

Post results

Yeah, but I like the books better, but nobody ever wants to talk about the books anymore.

I never did. I dress in my robe and wizard hat every year for Halloween at work and pretend to cast spells with my wand. Fuck if anyone has anything to say about it, I have fun.

How old were you when you did it the last time

last time was October 31 2021

I haven’t read them since they came out. It is worth it as an adult? I always thought I’d read them to my kids someday but well, that’s not happening.

I unironically enjoy Harry Potter and I really like the lore such as the veil in the ministry of magic. I wish there was a movie or book that went back to the days of ancient magic and showed us what wizards were capable of then, like the peverall brothers or whatever.

Why did they get rid of SPEW?

Attached: 153.jpg (2474x3000, 500.46K)

At this point i enjoy the shitposts more than the movies.

i still haven't seen the movies but i like these threads

They are the only reason I care again. After the Deathly Hallows part 2 came out, I completely lost interest.

Attached: THEM.jpg (1125x1125, 97.74K)

The series is okay, but the memes are much better.

Attached: DEH.png (500x332, 115.78K)

Reminder

Attached: harry_potter_wall.jpg (3585x1674, 3.98M)

Asian chick looks okay, not sure why she was included in this.

This is actually what she looks like now
Still not bad at all

Attached: Katie_Leung_2022.jpg (480x544, 48.02K)

that image is a meme made by some yellow fever faggot

>The series is okay, but deh memes are much better.

You had ONE fucking job.

If it weren't for the movies I never would have read the books. They are great.

>It is worth it as an adult?
probably not

When I want something on in the background because I'm busy doing something else, there's nothing better than the Harry Potter movies or the Hobbit animated film. Great ambiance, music, entertaining acting/dialogue.

I couldn't agree more. This is one of my favorite comedies.

Attached: balls-of-fury-japanese-movie-poster.jpg (500x708, 87.43K)

This is a contrarian site after all, there's some memes here and there but the whole universe it's great, I'm liking fantastic beasts even more

My favorite Harry Potter film

I’d go buy double bacon cheeseburger and large fries from Burger King, a fifth of scotch, and two cans of orange khaos monster, mix the scotch and monster, get some queso for the fries, and scarf the whole thing while drinking and watching Goblet of Fire

Usually by the time I got to the dance scenes I was drunk and full and teary eyed for hermione

Attached: E_108.png (800x600, 480.16K)

yellow fever or not it's still accurate that British women age like milk left in the sun

Source for the picture? It looks oddly familiar, I don't even watch cartoons.

Malfoy nowadays looks like the JUSTed version of Harry Potter from Epic Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=laL1k14ngjw

Attached: scared_potter.png (1236x968, 1.91M)

Witch Trainer Silver

The movies are fine to watch recreationally. People who obsess over them are cringe, though.

I still think Rowling chickened out by not killing Harry at the end and going 100% happy but at least she wrote an acceptable ending and didn't just leave it twisting in the wind like that fat fuck GRRM. Also Bellatrix looks like she smells awful but is great in bed

Attached: strange.jpg (2400x3600, 1.27M)

Trans rights are human rights.

That was probably my least favorite one. I liked the dragons but I couldn't help but think they were just ripping off 'How to Tame Your Dragon' and the teen angst was painful to watch. Cedric was the best part and they had to pick the gay vampire guy to play him and then in the end he dies.

Thanks, I was hoping it to be a series. It reminds me of those old pervert French toons, similar art style.

She ripped off the Jesus story from the bible. Death and resurrection and in the movies we got aborted fetus Voldemort in the train station.

Thee are no trans in Harry Potter just as there are no fags and lezzies.
Sexual orientation becomes moot when you can shape shift or animorph.

Attached: NOPED.gif (328x338, 909.67K)

Of course. Yea Forums is the only place you can have conversations about Harry Potter with minimal cringe.

the cosplays of Bellatrix are even better

Attached: _MG_6006-uFAgbOEo.jpg (2667x4000, 1.87M)

Why are bongs like this? It's no wonder they have so many pedos.

I demand that this fat piece of shit finish the books.

Attached: harry_potter_and_the_prince_of_slytherin_cover_art_by_tigers87991_de0ym5z-fullview (1).png (1280x1887, 3.21M)

I unironically love them and have done so since I was a child. That said, they are also deeply flawed and half the enjoyment I get from them comes from picking them apart. But I'm a fan and I'm not ashamed of that. Every time I go to Universal I get a mug of Butterbeer and walk enjoy the queue for the Forbidden Journey more than the ride itself just because I get to walk through Hogwarts. HP is top comfy, and people who can't admit that are suffering from insecurity.

What's the premise?
I've only read HPMOR

Dumbledore is cannon gay and trump lost

Still would. Molly Weasley can get it too.

Attached: gettyimages-1061157246.jpg (1200x1200, 187.63K)

Is that the one with faggot Harry? If so he should never finish them.

DumbIedore and his male ex lover respectfully disagree.

Potters have two twins. Wrong boy who lived. Slytherin Harry, Dumbledore/James Potter bashing. Snape cucks James. Its extremely gay but leagues better than Rationality.

You should have seen the look the guy at the bookstore gave me when I told him I finally had the whole collection. It was like he was looking at human garbage. That bookstore closed down though so he's unemployed now.

Harry Potter is the only major multimedia franchise from my childhood that actually transports me back to that time in my life when I rewatch them. I haven't read the books since I was a kid, but I re-watch the movies at least once a year and never regret it.

My dads reading them for the first time. He says he's having a blast.

>extremely gay
I'll pass

Dumbledore and that other wizard were just friends. It must have been awful not knowing whether or not you killed your sister though. Seems like he could have just used a bit of magic to find out and be sure.

>unironically makes YWNBAW posts
>still hasn't been cancelled years later
B-b-b-based!

No in a homosexual way; just gay as in its Harry Potter fan fiction. The only homsex can remember is some metamorphmagus fucking but gender swaps are kino.

Attached: femdraco.jpg (1365x2048, 340.86K)

In the most recent movie it is revealed that it either had to be Albus or Aberforth that did it. If I was in that situation I would rather not know. Finding out it wasn't me would just mean that it was my brother, and I would still feel horrible about that.

>HPMOR
my condolences
legitimately worse than My Immortal

i’ve never claimed my love for harry potter was ironic. it was a huge part of my childhood and i’ve only come to love it more since JK started triggering libs so hard and refusing to go back on anything she’s said. i wish i had fuck you money.

Is the final duel good? All I really care about in those films aside from Queenie.

Attached: ab896c4ab37fe382e57f118d4b5c51bb.jpg (800x600, 60.16K)

Dream sequence at the beginning of the movie:
>Dumbledore: "What you're doing is madness."
>Grindlewald: "It's what we said we'd do."
>Dumbledore: "Well I was young, I was-"
>Grindlewald: "Committed to me. To us"
>Dumbledore: "No, I went along with it because..."
>Grindlewald: "Because?"
>Dumbledore: "Because I was in love with you."
Cope and seethe.

I'll give it a look then

I thought it was interesting
Not well written of course, but its got its moments

I like that Albus was such a tragic character. Probably the funniest character in the books too. The best thing about the HP books and movies is that it actually made kids WANT to read. There hasn't been a story like that written for like 70 years. Watching the phenomena unfold was the strangest thing. I had such high hopes for those kids.

>Ashes of Chaos
>Prince of Slytherin
>Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches
All unfinished. Are there any completed multi-year fanfics? I've read James Potter and the Elders Crossing.

It's not the famous duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald, if that's what you mean. They do duel a little bit at the very end, and it's actually one of the better ones in the series so far simply because Mads and Jude Law are really fucking good at their jobs and it feels like there's weight behind it, but the rest of the movie is pretty ass

That scene wasn't in the books.

Love With You is the name of a tavern in the wizard world. Dumbledore was just drunk at the time he made the commitment.

The movies weren't in the books at all, what's your point?

So which one was the top?

Attached: iasip-its.gif (244x180, 855.75K)

Gay Dumbledore is one of Hollywood's editorial changes. Rowling isn't even a real person. The books were written by a team of writers.

Yeah, he's definitely one of Rowling's best characters. And it gets better as the story unfolds. Knowing what you know about him by the end of it all makes re-reading him at the beginning interesting

what's your point? she confirmed this back in like 2007 or something. they're gay.

>Because I was in love with Hugh!
weird choice to reveal dumbledore was gay but have it be some random dude

not canon, sorry pillowbiter.

>Rowling isn't even a real person.
She's real enough to piss off Twitter.

guys ive been messaging my cute intern to talk about harry potter do when i lose my job

she's more real than your vagina

GeIIert but he power bottoms sometimes.

Attached: barking noises.jpg (1308x1506, 132.18K)

There's that one where Neville is the BWL, but it ends with a faggot downer ending because the author thinks it's mature to have your main character die at the end, his rival commit suicide, and all the uninteresting and underdeveloped characters succeed them. It was called something like The Other Boy Who Lived. Outside of that shit ending, the rest was good from what I remember.

>Read HPMOR
My condolences.

why are women so obsessed with this series