Why'd she cheat?

Why'd she cheat?

Attached: movie_review1-1.jpg (1280x900, 168.25K)

tasted like plastic

What kind of fag watches other women have sex? Talk about getting cucked by someone who is physically weaker than you.

I watched a German Shepherd rape a minority homeless child under a bridge in 2009.

needed deep dicking

Who directed this? I can't find it anywhere.

I'm straight, I don't watch homosexual men having sex

Short answer, it was realistic
There are no 100% homo women, they miss the feeling of getting dicked sometimes
T. gay

You're very brave for recounting this in a third person point of view as a coping mechanism from the traumatic experience, user

Wait, who cheats on who?
Don't remember that in the movie but it's been years, I dunno

Was this in Germany?

The brown haired one cheats on the blue haired one with a dude from work.

She got sick of the blue Dykes middle class micro aggressions and put downs

I was the dog

well the shepherd was german

I’ve fucked dozens of lesbians when their partners were out of town. Everyone who got pussy off Craigslist has.

she's a woman

Are French people really like those insufferable leftists at the party they had where they were discussing stupid philosophy?

Girl-girl playtime is intended to entice a chad to fuck both chicks. It's old school harem shit that modern beta males wouldn't understand.

Lesbians can't have sex, just mutual masturbation.

she found tastier ass to eat

french

Bisexual

Because they're degenerate faggots with no morals?

is mutual masturbation between men also not sex?

that's a long title

the chaddest of sexualities because they use the same gender and up with the opposite, as it was meant to be

females

Women don't cheat, they're driven to other partners by their partners

The real story behind "I can feel it coming in the air tonight"

A Womyn is actually never at fault. Dumb m*n just don't get this.

I know this is bait, but you're unironically correct.

lol...

No. Neither is a dude fucking the tailpipe of a car. But it's degenerate nonetheless.

Lesbians aren’t real

This. What kind of a cuck watches a man fuck a woman? Real men watch girl on girl, because that's what lesbianism evolved for in the first place, so that women can get along with each other in the man's harem.

Lesbian sex performed for the sake of male pleasure is the straightest thing there is.

She was an attention whore

Lesbian bed death.

This. Dykes are insane disgusting creatures! I despise them!

Just post the webms already

Will there ever be part two of Adele's adventures?

Attached: 1631086914432.webm (580x720, 2.49M)

Why did she start crying?

She felt neglected because she was a wagie teacher and couldn't handle being put on the back burner for a while as her girlfriend focused on her art exhibit. Emma did seem to ignore how down she was though. They were both realistically flawed.

blue hair hangs out with her ex girlfriend as she has a pregnancy fetish, gives her the ol' livkeroo in the bathroom at the barbeque.
then brown hair sits on a weasel's penis for revenge.

I lived in paris for 2 years among lesbian circles. they didn't really talk about philosophy much.
that was also where I first saw. the film as it was out in the cinemas.

anyone got source?

she sad :(

Why though? Cause she had to lick Adele's pussy for real?

Didn't the blue haired on start hanging out (alot) with the girl she later married? And they seemed like they were flirting at that party.
Brown haired one did nothing wrong.

because the arab director forced them to whore themselves 16 hours a day for weeks and she can't complain about it because she signed a contract and would. lose all her money.
that's why she hired a hitman the following year that killed the arab

>i'm le acting

Attached: 1620584929652.webm (1280x538, 2.87M)

this.
she had a pregnancy fetish as well as seeing the baby as a new recruit when it was born, so she could turn it homosexual.
she was only so angry because she saw herself as the one with the power and when she saw brown hair had had a real penis she lost it.
lesbians are all insane

Lea Sadface is rich even without her acting career

Also, it's incredibly based to falsely suspect someone of committing an act, and then committing that same act yourself in spite.

she was secretly married to me at the time and knew that if I found out I would divorce her and she'd lose all her money.
she'd told me it was all just camera tricks and told me not to watch the film.

it's fairly common among dykes as they are mentally unstable and justify any evil action with selfish reasons.

>know a lesbian girl
>gets in a relationship with a crazy chick
>they are poly of course
>she has 1 rule: don't fuck my brother
>crazy chick ends up fucking her brother anyway
>brother is remorseless. Both of them try to gaslight and manipulate the lesbian
>they can't understand why the lesbian can't just be cool with it
>crazy chick continues to hook with him days after crying and apologizing
>she is even trying to the lesbian's own family against her
These people are not sane. But yes, what a perfectly normal and healthy relationship to have

It's in women's nature to cheat, even among themselves.

have to say though, that there are utterly endless pointless gallery exhibitions where upper and upper middle class young people congratulate each other and have snacks and wine. it is almost every day of the year.
photography, painting, fashion, etc in repeat

one of them paid the toll guess who

Hm, very correct and a bit soulless. As if trying to find meaning and in supposedly sublime experiences and creations but missing the mark so badly. Infantile and sad lmao.

Unconsciously she felt like Blue was responsible for her losing her friends and them turning on her when she was discovered as a dating another girl.
So she cheated. The movie was more about her accepting herself as bi and finding a way of navigating the still bigoted world than a romance story.