Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhfLdMbJyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=GLQ44DeH2X0
youtu.be/9HSw1GNpOuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he could fucking kill us if we don't pretend to get along

Because he's sincerely sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=FhfLdMbJyGY

He may be a convicted rapist, but I enjoyed his animated series Mike Tyson Mysteries.

How could he kill a ghost?

Because he is objectively a great athlete, a master in his field, and that earns him respect

Nothing wrong with the occasional rape

he said sorry. what the fuck do you want?

I have never so much as tolerated a nigger much less love one

Part nigger worship, part athletic respect, part genuine approval of his humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLQ44DeH2X0

he treated women how they want to be treated. what's your point?

Absolutely wrong. He's regretful towards how destructive he acted but not all the people he has hurt in his life outside of the boxing ring

>you're really a piece of shit

Attached: 1546546.jpg (720x405, 22.89K)

she was black so no harm no foul

he was an absolute masterclass of an athlete, genuinely untouchable in his prime, he deserves nothing but respect for that
and now hes older and got some perspective hes an extremely humble respectful dude.

>loved by millions
Its the scum of the earth underclass that loves him so much, usually criminals, gypo's and other shady fuckers.

why is this guy one of Yea Forumss pet niggers? what separates him from all the others?

After getting turned out in jail he started to like it so he let jew producers in his bootyhole for good publicity.

he's mike tyson.

It was only kinda rape
All sex has some component of rape anyway; it's just no one wants to admit it

Tyson never raped that woman. He was the perfect target and Don King set him up with his tax attorney for legal representation. Between Robin Givens and the woman who falsely accused him if rape, I can't imagine how this guy doesn't detest all women

Alpha and big dick energy

He didn't rape everybody.

>I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot

I kinda like him *because* he's a convicted rapist. He also owned pigeons, that's pretty cool.

Mike Tyson Mysteries was a damn good show and I'm tired of pretending it was not.

he is a rapist... he forces us to love him.

i remember his bankruptcy filing he was claiming like $250k/year for pigeon food at each of his three houses in vegas, ohio, and forget the third, and that was about 20 years ago

Rape culture.

I'm inclined to believe something like this

look at johnny depp

women are vultures, never trust a female, also I've "raped" my former gf she didn't want to have sex and I just kept pushing and she just kind of gave up, "rape" for the most part is completely harmless, wimin have like 50 methods of birth control that have 99.99 percent efficacy and 10 other ways to prematurely terminate a pregnancy, oh no you had to spend 20 bucks to buy a pill, so like 20 minutes of inconvenience

bitch should have stayed in the kitchen

Many such cases

Attached: patreeky.jpg (450x600, 60.14K)

Attached: EdBeJNrWAAE20ff.jpg (1125x1182, 102.26K)

COPE fag can't deal with people actually being honest behind his back and brown nosing to his face

I remember hearing a theory that because Mike Tyson is a cocktail of developmental disorders and violent desires quelled only by Zoloft and marijuana, the sex was likely consensual but he likely fucked like an angry rhino and she decided in was rape afterwards because she got railed by an angry heavyweight boxer and could make money off of the bruising of him manhandling her. Don King just financed the whole affair for his own benefit.

youtu.be/9HSw1GNpOuo

Chakotay?

When I was in college I raped my friend’s roommate. She was too drunk to fight back very hard so she just whimpered and said no a few times.

I was a seriously fucked up human being at the time. I hated the world and I hated myself. Drugs and alcohol helped me escape. I tried to kill myself by jumping into traffic and got my leg broken. In the hospital I made friends with a cool older guy who converted me to Roman Catholicism. I had nightmares replaying what I did in my head all the time.

Eventually I got the courage to confess and perform penance. I got in contact with the girl I raped who’s now happily married with children. She refused to meet me in person or even speak on the phone or through a third-party, but when I apologized she said she already forgave me. That shit made me burst out crying in the most sloppy undignified way I’ve ever cried.

People can change for the better, dude.

Attached: CAFEAECA-2162-4C5E-9F65-D3D75546AA1C.jpg (1000x740, 190.96K)

hot

The bitch lied everyone is a some. Smh the #trustallwomen narrative has rotted men's brains

don't care

>convicted rapist
His lawyer convinced him to take a plea deal and told him no one would believe he wasn't a rapist. It's actually pretty fucked up.

Attached: LINE_1636844897079.jpg (1333x2000, 506.61K)

ghost is a white person

Kek, so many jokes in that not even 30 second clip. Such an underrated show, just for Norm alone.

racist.

>That shit made me burst out crying in the most sloppy undignified way I’ve ever cried.
Here's a redpill for ya ass. You don't actually care about the bitch. You just want to feel good about yourself and feel validated in soothing your conscience.

Violence against women is peak based, fuck all foids, all roasties should be raped to death end of story. They dont deserve rights, they are property.

When did Mike Tyson get Chakotay tattoos?

>is a cuck
>loved by many
Many such cases.

Christcucks like him are a total joke. You want to really be forgiven? Have what you’ve done did to you.

Im sorry that you believe in kike on a stick you rapist

No one actually cares about women if there's no powerplay involved and with mike it's all said and done so no one cares anymore

Christcucks are cringe but I don't think that's why

It's probably both, one being a mechanism that facilitates the other. Your "redpill" is retarded and you need to put lots then 10 seconds of thought into things before you're ever going to convince people you have any wisdom to share whatsoever.

>rape
>wrong
Fucking redditors. As long as he raped a non-white its fine.

Lmao. You can't actually fully accept what you have done and move on so instead you flee to believing in bullshit to damage control for how you have effected other people. Embodiment of weakness.
Why does there need to be a god or anything spiritual for people to forgive themselves and others and become better people? I will never understand it. I fucking hate how fucked up religion has made people. So fucking disgusting. We already have so much power and love and religion fucks it all up. People literally don't even understand that they already have all the power inside themselves. religion is evil. Christopher Hitchens was right when he called it poison.
This 100%. It's not really possible to actually care about anyone else.

he's charismatic, people like his media appearances

Attached: b1f5b710859b4374274ba8851d406f5d.jpg (1000x600, 51.97K)

He didn't do it

Because everyone knows he didn’t do it.

Religion is just the easy route honestly. It works though.

Attached: 1d6260b9a841cb5e03a366003a316e14--mike-tyson-mysteries-no-time.jpg (236x141, 6.85K)