/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Lurkin Jimmy Edition

Previous

Attached: 1651650968390.png (1481x829, 970.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SIh5_Ian8Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill me on the timeline theories bros

Attached: bcs time travel.jpg (1425x2400, 903.7K)

butt

Attached: kim butt.webm (620x980, 918.21K)

Let's have sex with Wex

youtu.be/SIh5_Ian8Ds

boob

Attached: kettlemommy.webm (750x1080, 3M)

Fucking amazing cleavage.

Mark Proksch kino

U got some reading 2 do
Plus, you should have been here when the iceberg was made

Attached: 1650658540859.jpg (1805x1015, 852.22K)

Custom built for loving but stern spankings.

She's made of sterner stuff

Give me all you have

watching Lalo is sorta inspiring, how do I become as charismatic as him?

The origins is this

Attached: 1650568769268.png (1468x1087, 172.55K)

Now, for the serious predictions, there is only one way in which Gould can explain what happens to Kim in a way that Saul's character in Breaking Bad makes sense.
Brain swap. We've all noticed that Kim is a cunning, machiavellian lawyer, that thinks that the ends justify the means in those past episodes, while Jimmy is a good guy, who just want to help people, he doesn't like Kim's plan, he doesn't really want to destroy Howard's life. How can he become somebody completely different in a short span of time? The simple answer is: he doesn't.
My theory is: in the future episodes something bad happens to Kim. Maybe cartel will want to kill her, but more propable answer is that her plot on Howard will fail and she will be threatened with imprisonment, it doesn't really matter though. Then Jimmy, the sweet, kind, brilliant men we once knew will offer her a brain swap, and then he will let himself be killed or he'll go into prison instead of her. They will use Caldera's services to do that. Kim liked Jimmy but didn't really loved him that much, we can see it throughout the series, so that's understandable that she forgot about him after couple of years. It's also obvious why she doesn't mention herself in Breaking Bad, it explains this change of Saul's character, it explains why she uses hookers and flirts with Francesca (something Jimmy would never do, because of his love to Kim), it explains Saul's cold relation with Mike in BB (she didn't went through the desert with him), there is literally no weak point in this theory.
Let's also not forget that braVince wrote the X-Files episode where Mulder brain swaps with character played by Michael McKean.
Who knows, maybe the number she gives Francesca in that one flashforward scene in season 4 is the number to the state prison in which real Jimmy is

I've noticed there's still confusion about the timelines, this is a clever reference to Chuck's quantum dementia, but here's a helpful chart for newfags and retards

Attached: 1650658331111.png (1575x1439, 2.57M)

If you have to try, you've already failed.

Attached: 1444153514062.jpg (805x556, 39.44K)

Thanks fren

fuck you and your never improve-pill attitude

Love yourself , try not to seek validation from others

Ask /soc/ /r9k/ and /adv/ simultaneously to get exponentially better results, it's a plan that has literally no flaws

not sure if this is a joke or not, i have heard the /adv/ self improvement general is a shitshow

The mere fact you don't know if it's a joke tells me you're not ready

What the FUCK was Mike's problem with Walter? Gus was gonna kill him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.15K)

Why was there 3 howards in the last episode though?

wtf I only counted two howards last episode

Howard-prime
Howard-Jimmy
Howard-Wendy

No, there was main howard and then you had the dream sequence with dream howard stealing the car and then prostitute howard.

You forgot Dreamsleeve Howard

Y’all are weird

Walt not cooking with Gale and then fucking off back to his regular life when he made all the money he needed

Anons I don't think you realize, the Wendy timeline is the worst out of all, it's constant and fulminating torture, you don't want to end up in the Wendy timeline, that's why Chuck placed so many faraday cage seals on it, and it's precisely the reason why Chuck became part of HHM, he knew that George Hamlin's kid would one day become Wendy and bring the dawn of the Wendy timeline, he helped raise Howard to avoid it, and he managed it to do so, all but in one timeline, we're still not sure if the timeline we see in the show is safe from it, but by the shot we saw in the episode 'Rock and Hard place' where we see the three Nacho's looking at themselves through the quantum glass, it's a very popular theory that we're watching a timeline merge, and that's what the shows been building towards, and would you look at this latest episode, we saw Howard prime, Howard-Jimmy and the dreaded Howard-Wendy.

Anons, I really think we are in the end game, timeline merge is inevitable.

What happens next?

Attached: literally me.png (1133x621, 915.24K)

Kim shoots Nacho in the head. Nacho licks her feet with his last ounce of strength.

whhererss bill brur

Attached: 1574817191172.png (406x720, 278.61K)

I could beat that cat up easy

And I could beat you up easy. The strong eat the weak.

I thought he would've been in the previous episode but ig not. I think he'll probably show up he was gonna be in it in S5.

I'm gonna take this frustration out on my own cat

You don't have a cat. You dreamt it up just like Howard dreamt up his car being stolen.

excellent brapper
2002fags would think it's too big though

Attached: Scrubs Ass-1.webm (720x480, 2.14M)

What kind of frustration are we talking about?

Attached: cat.jpg (600x857, 61.84K)

no NO NOOO stop gaslighting me!!!

Attached: WENDY NO.png (1272x1046, 1019.14K)

What is that face insinuating

AVEEEEE MARIAAAAAAA

theory: wendy will, at some point, be made kim's body double to save kim from cartel heat

buy cool shirts and learn to jump

>look at the disgusting fat hag ass, god I wish I was fucking tight stick thin teen ass right now

mieke look old!

Attached: 1428377160861.jpg (1280x720, 193.54K)

Sounds likena cursed time period even if I prefer tits

Cursed image

Attached: 1651701214254.png (640x347, 251.36K)

What is going to happen to Howard? I bet in the end he's either dead or in prison

My guess is suicide after his reputation gets ruined, but it's possible that he turns the tables and Kim ends up getting the brunt end of being fucked over hard for her chicanery.

no bill burr kino and i drop the series after episode 13 on god.

Only 2 more episodes left.

Howard becomes Wendy

He sends his friend Jeff after Jimmy (Gene) when he learns that he's still alive after the Heisenberg debacle.

How and why

its so obvious he'll kill himself. they just introduced he has a wife who's already mad at him. he just got out of the worst depression of his life not too long ago & his company is finally doing well again. his company will probably be destroyed by what jimmy is doing, howard & HHM will be cut out of sandpiper somehow, his wife leaves him, he quite literally lost everything now & gets into major depression again and offs himself. all the normies are just hyping up jimmy these last few episodes and failing to see how obvious this setup is.

Think about it. They're both blond

idk 3 major character suicides seems like a lot

Nacho and Howard both an hero’ing seems kinda lazy. The only way I can see someone else killing him though is if Lalo shows up and Howard becomes collateral damage.

oh fuck

Attached: foot center.png (828x1792, 2.11M)

you WILL say bravo vince and you WILL like it!

I think I'm gonna rewatch the series again bros

There was a lot of sexual tension, 2009 was a different time

Attached: restrained.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

im gonna re-watch BB & BCS while waiting for S6 to return during the break.

There'd be no reason for Lalo to get involved with Howard, even with his faint ties with Jimmy. I like Howard because he's a decent, straight-forward guy, but him committing suicide after getting underhanded by Slippin Jimmy, just like Chuck did, seems fitting.

brilliant theory