Could a movie of this work? Would Hollywood do it justice?

Could a movie of this work? Would Hollywood do it justice?

Attached: 1640956909144.png (1400x1050, 1.5M)

it's already a movie

cast them

Not steve ogg lololol

stfu zoomer

>Would Hollywood do it justice?
Even if they did, it would still suck ass.

I can see it now, you get to go see the first thirty minutes of it, but if you want to see more you're going to need to buy some Shark Cards.

If they're gonna make a GTA movie, it better be based on the best one at least.

Attached: 3.png (575x671, 388.69K)

No, it pulled from movies. You can't successfully pull from something that pulled from something else that pulled from something else. Just look at the state of things today.

the game references many movies already, and the game already inspired a few robbery movies. idk what more you want

No film adaptation could ever do it justice. Not only is it the greatest artistic piece ever made, but Michael Townley is the greatest character ever written.

Attached: Space, motherfucker.jpg (583x335, 38.54K)

>Could a movie of this work? Would Hollywood do it justice?
"Heat" from 1995 seems to be main inpiration for this game.

GTA games were always heavy inspired by movies, not to mention the title comes from 1970s film.

Attached: 0b00045bb4bbba22763f7b73da4658ff.jpg (576x856, 140.64K)

>the game already inspired a few robbery movies
such as?

> if you want to see more you're going to need to buy some Shark Cards.

Barry is literally the Yea Forums equivalent

No way. Hollywood hates video game to movie titles. Only fans enjoy it. Plus it would be major cheeseball stuff.

Anyone else think it's cringe how Trevor is a redneck piece of shit but ironically spouts weird out of place liberal bullshit during the game?

Maybe if it was a sort of cross between Heat and Bad Boys, pulled off the same humor of GTA games but avoided catchphrases, was blatantly politically incorrect, and was directed by Neveldine/Taylor (guys who did Crank)

I mean, he's still Canadian at heart.

Trevor is the proto-hipster.

Attached: dis my lan cunt.png (680x668, 1.09M)

>let's pretend we don't think the writers of Den of Thieves or any other heist movie hasn't played GTAV
I don't like this argument.

Wrath of Man

GTAV is almost the highest selling video game of all time. It is safe to assume that since its release it has influenced every heist movie since. Not saying solely, but to some notable degree to be sure.

>Trevor
if he was a 100% complete stereotype, you'd be whining about how unimaginative he is. so can it, faggot.

I'm sure it will be done some day.
It will probably be shit but I will certainly go and watch it just in case it's not.

Attached: 1637786652217.jpg (720x540, 52.04K)

>Michael Townley is the greatest character ever written.
what the hell makes you say that?

One of them should have been a chicano, what a missed opportunity.

Ughhhhhhh thank God you exhausting imbeciles were still in grade school when this game came out

Trevor is reddit incarnate, he's a shit character.

/thread

The characters are partially based on their voice actors, just like Agent 47

Attached: 36281907_1810027889085305_1556494056421326848_n.jpg (600x350, 16.1K)

He's from Calgary. Makes sense to me.

Drive
Heat
The Place Beyond the Pines
White Men Can't Jump

>make Nico Bellic an Ukrainian
>profit

Fix your sarcasm detector.

Breaking bad, no?

>GTA IV
>the best one
Based.
This Ritchie movie with Statham.
How many movies based of vidya did work? There is absolutely no point in making it, it would be just a generic heist/action/gangster flick. Movie format would only take away from the games, not add anything.

What kind of liberal shit does he spout throughout the game? The one time he tried to socialize with Franklin and Lamar he came off as a compete retard and awkward, and he's openly misogynistic when it makes the situation funny
All around he's a complete degenerate and there's a side mission in which he finds a /fit/ woman, punches her boyfriend and chases her down
He even says
>I HAVE TAKEN OUT THE ALPHA MALE, YOU MUST BREED WITH ME NOW

Wtf are talking about retard?

I feel like leftoids wanted to make it seem like a leftoid could be badass and tough lol. As a result you got this contradicting, awkward white trash guy.

Like yeah, the Canadian redneck who parrots pro-immigration and female admiration is also a murdering psychopath. Makes sense.

Wtf Rockstar

He says stuff like "trickle down economics is a load of horseshit" while tying some guy in a suit up under the docks and leaving him there. He seems to resent some of the hicks and that one racist American flag guy you meet on the side of the road, but that's pretty inline with Trevor's character, a Canadian redneck degenerate.

On accident he came off as the perfect pastiche of the average semi retarded gamer that will spout that liberal ideological nonsense whilst living their life like an absolute nihilistic piece of shit loser failure.

He did spout some pro-woman respect stuff when his character is first introduced, and says some pro-immigration stuff on the missions where you accompany the border patrol guys.

He also shits on corporate America.

GTA 5 is essentially a generic movie flick and parodies most of the tropes. In game, Michael killed the GTA version of Mark Zuckerberg (fused with Steve Jobs), with a phone bomb

Attached: JayNorris-GTA5.png (910x910, 997.43K)

A mix of cringe and based then.

He has obvious mommy issues, though. They never parade Trevor around like some symbol of idealism, he's just a fucked up retard. Better than Arthur in RDR2, at least.

>He did spout some pro-woman respect stuff when his character is first introduced
When? His introduction is him cucking a biker, then killing him right in front of his gf and then going to kill the rest of the biker gang

At least you could actually do it. Making a movie when you just watch the same thing would be pointless.

>best
No, but it would work better for the big screen, V has too many moving parts, IV Nico wants to find someone who did him dirty in the past, simple and easy.

>announcing reports
fucking newfaggot

Trevor was a psychopathic retard with no self awareness so at least him being a living contradiction wasn't as stupidly written Arthur was just pretty much retarded murdering people then excoriating them for saying mean remarks about mexicans.

This. Holy shit Arthur is a 2020 leftist/pseudo-centrist
It's actually funny how absolutely non-racist the game is. The first RDR had none of that bullshit

Never realized it was ZUCC the whole time, but I made the Steve Jobs connection because he was talking to an open crowd about muh special iphone. It makes sense since LifeInvader is the GTA version of Facebook

>A woman president? Well I reckon there wouldn't be much wrong with that, seein' as how most of the men that's been doing it ain't too great at it.

Attached: 1621306517421.png (1024x1448, 1.7M)

One of Trevor's sidekicks says something about the bitch he was fucking, and he said something something like you always should respect women. Which is funny because later in the game he kills that dudes cousin and his wife in cold blood.

I think that perfectly envisions the fake leftoid. If that's what Rockstar was trying to exploit then they succeeded.

i always wondered if a phone bomb like that could work irl

Based. Reason number 1 why this game was fucking garbage.

It wasn't in cold blood, she pulled a gun and the other dude pulled a knife. Also, like I mentioned earlier he has mommy issues which are pretty obvious in that one stranger mission with his mom after the end of the game. He also wakes up wearing a dress sometimes if you switch to him.

No it hasn't. You're assuming a game being big is absorbed by people who don't play video games. It's like claiming a book best seller has influenced pod casters or other shit. Lmao

>pastiche
Oh lord.

Yea Forums isn't that kind of board anymore, buddy.

>Wtf are talking about retard?
>I feel like leftoids wanted to make it seem like a leftoid could be badass and tough
This. This is what I'm talking about.
Cliche subhuman trash. Ruined this website

Trevor also makes fun of liberals when he goes hunting with the redneck, I think he is just anti-government libertarian

it does kind of make sense. There are a lot of serial killers who are total degenerates like Trevor.

>he says
I thought he was being ironic.

Unironically, I mean this. (I hate that I have to signal this.)

When are you losers ever going to give it a rest

Fuck off retard.

>nu4chin politic obsessed newfaggot children getting filtered by 50 iq tier absurd humor
Holy shit
Embarrassing

Why would they even adapt it, the story and the characters were the worst part of that game

BASED. Imagine thinking Rockstar still makes games.

Yeah, the significance of selling more copies of any other game in 1/10th the time doesn't mean anyone could assume what I did. lmao
>book
No, it isn't, retardo.

Buttmad leftoid

That's the joke you dumb fucking faggot

Colin Farrell
John Boyega
Chris Elliott

The most surprising thing is how they still aren't bored of pigeon holing every single atom in the universe through the "post '16 le based culture war" garbage. Must mean these people have constant migration of newfags who find this stuff amusing and fresh

>NOOOOOOOO WHY DOESN'T MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME CHARACTER SAY NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER LIKE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There aren't many good arguments for why Trevor would be racist as opposed to antiracist. I'm sure there are plenty of murdering psychopaths from both sides of the political aisle. Besides, Trevor's character is a walking contradiction, he's a brutal murderer but he lets the guy he tortured go free. He kills people on a whim, but he's the most idealistic loyal character in the entire game.

Dude just shut the fuck up and contribute to the conversation instead of being a buttmad sanctimonious faggot about it.

So what? You think it's embarrassing bc it's devastating to your libtard perception. Not sorry.

Never. That shit is hilarious. Maybe leftoids should stop trying to be so relevant and grandstanding.

Sure thing leftoid. Just stfu and go start another Twitter campaign for nogs or something.

You say that, but today's leftoid says only the right can be murdering psychopaths. That's why it's so pleasing to point out the hypocrisy.