What went right and wrong for you?

Should've been rated R. Not for Batman but for Riddler's murders. It would make him feel even more dangerous and sick.

Attached: 3XHZSBK7HJFN3KTD37QN7QZ6MA.jpg (538x797, 55.93K)

Katy Holmes is not my girlfriend

why batman act like a teenager? and why he want to be a symbol of hope? I thought that was work for Superman

People don’t care about making true kino anymore, they care about profits, so they unfortunately had to pull punches and sacrifice a lot of the artistic integrity

>why batman act like a teenager?
As opposed to behaving like a normal, rational adult whose response to childhood trauma is to dress up like an animal and running around beating up criminals?

Make it two hours long

>I thought that was work for Superman
Batman strikes fear in the hearts of criminals, but he's also a beacon of hope to the people of Gotham. He's a superHERO, he's not the punisher

Batmobile was cool, wing suit was not as cool.

You're not a real Batman fan.

>WHO is the Batman ????
Stupid ass nigga its literally in the movies credits
Riddler is shit

>what went wrong
nothing
>what went right
everything

You know there's a BIG difference between being a mentally unstable adult and just acting like a teenager.

I thought it was quite kino, but I think the Riddler character was relatively ill conceived. His riddles were pretty shit outside of the URL rata elada thing, they could have been a bit more befuddling and context-based. There were some weird acting moments too, like Dano's unconvincing meltdown, Gordon talking like a texan ranger in the cell with Batman, and Bruce's chimpout at the Arkham dividing screen.

His suit was cool imo but the cowl looked kinda fucked up. I've never seen a good cowl in a live action batman, they've all looked retarded so far. Zoe kravitz is beautiful and I want to kiss her lips

overall pretty great. 8.5/10

Clearly you haven't spent much time on Yea Forums

I didn't act like Batman as a teenager

>wrong
Catwoman detracted from a more interesting villain
Riddler flooding the city instead of ending when he got caught
Somehow people are shocked that the city is run by the mob
>good
aesthetic and cinematography
serial killer mystery

Movie is incredibly boring and stupid and the villain is an absolute joke, cringe perfomance on par with Leto's joker.

I believed that Batman was something like inspiring everyone to be a hero, oh something closer to an ideal of Justice

>on par with Leto's joker
whoa whoa, let's not get crazy

what are you talking about? when for a simple argument he yells at Alfred "You're not my daddy" and when he gets all emotional because Falcon, a known criminal, tells him that his father was a bad person... he wasn't even able to control his hormones with catwoman

In what universe or on what planet was that yelling

I'm pretty sure this version of Batman is a virgin
Not that it matters either way but it makes sense

and you clearly have no arguments.

The most boring Batman film i ever watched i cant believe some people think its better than the kino Batman Begins and the Riddler was a shit Villain

ok bro... tell me you were a spoiled boy without telling me you were a spoiled boy.

this actually makes sense.

Why would I bother? I don't give a shit whether you liked the movie or not

Superman doesn't exist in this universe

Hopefully they'll improve the suit and the glider in the sequel.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm just saying he muttered the line in a way that was barely audible, he didn't yell it

I know Sherlock but it is also owned by Warner, they have no need to give Batman characteristics that are more in line with other superheroes especially superheroes they own

cope.

>infinite choice of amazing actors, 90% of which are good looking ,charismatic etc
>they chose a literal Yea Forums incel as a vilain
will never understand it

>aaaaaaaaaaaaveeee maaarriiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaa

Attached: The.Batman.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_02.20.57.957.jpg (1362x785, 72.02K)

Right: Batmans violence, Batmobile/Car Chase, Selina Kyle was well done (inb4 chuds "dIvErSiTy HiRe), Gothams dark gritty tone, great editing/shots/cinematography, Genuine intrigue with Wayne family history, Riddler's plan (cat and mouse detective plot), gangster approach to the Penguin, Alfred being a ward and not a Butler.

Wrong: Bruce being emo a couple times, Riddler being autistic incel (his tone contradicted itself), Joker is played out, DA was a poor actor, Gordon interrogating Penguin had poor moments, Batman cutting the electric chord seemed unnecessarily impulsive.

8 - 8.5. Good Batman movie. Better end of the capeshit spectrum

Damn I thought the DA was one of the best actors there. Especially when he was shitting himself in the club and awkwardly trying to flirt with Selina at the same time

Bump

I related to the DA a lot, he's literally me except I don't have a six-figure salary

I hear ya man, I just have this thing with people playing drunk or high...I never buy it, and immediately find myself trying not to cringe watching the actor. I thought he was good with the device on, but the scene at the table felt amateur

Should have just cut catwoman from the movie.She took a solid hour of that pointless "muh whore friend got killed!" plotline

>good
>art direction

>bad
I like my batmen thick and muscular. Miller schools of thought. A gigantic fat man with anger management issues which dress like a maniac and beats the shit out of people because he has infinite stamina

The closer to this was Batfleck.

Attached: the-dark-knight-returns-batman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4db4879a3cd.jpg (1415x1000, 280.09K)

cringe.
Should've been more accurate to the comics. I don't want Nolan lite.

Batman is 60 years old in that version.

>and why he want to be a symbol of hope?
ESLkun they spoonfed it to you... Batman as a symbol of fear scares the people too and inspires more hatred. As a symbol of hope he achieves a better outcome for all.

That makes him relatable. I love how the trend of making DC villains realistic is just to make them a retarded incel, it’s hilarious

people got used to marvel movies and could not get this kino

Right:
The aesthetics.
Wrong:
Everything else.
This is one of the dumbest capeshit movies i have ever seen. This is unironically dumber than Venom 2. Venom 2 at least knew it was dumb and tried to be tongue-in-cheek. This was trying to a be a serious movie while also being one of the most braindead ones.

>Right
Penguin story is good as long as he's the big bad in the next two
Falcone was good
Best representation of the GCPD
Bruce's parents being more than just a jumping off point for Batman
>Wrong
Batman being a brainlet and tanking gunshots is retarded for a grounded story
The third act was a mess
The second act was kind of shit
Catwoman was unnecessary
Gordon and Alfred were nothing but a story tellijg device, they're basically removed from the plot
The OST is a mess and the main Batman theme isn't used correctly once, doesn't know if it wants to be a noir film or batman forever
There's not enough stakes after Riddler is arrested

Broke my glasses and i got a pair like the riddlers coming bros this movie changed my life

Should have actually had the balls to kill off Alfred with the bomb and that politician lady with the shot, when she was alive at the end I wtf’d out loud. If you’re gonna go dark go fucking dark.
Gordon was borderline retarded audience exposition at times.
Flooding/incel army was pretty anticlimactic.
Also really could have done without the joker in arkham.

This

>Selina Kyle was well done

Stopped reading there.

I hate how movies feel they need to tie everything together in some stupid bow the mystery of who the rat was wasn't even interesting and Riddler's motive was weak and stupid they could have done a lot more if he was just killing random people to fit together with the puzzles he wanted to make

catwoman was terrible

Should have been rated X (batman and catwoman have full penetrative anal sexual intercourse)

Riddler is a retarded incel though. He's supposed to dress good however, not as a garbage bag

HE IS AN ABUSED ORPHAN!

>right
Artistic direction, tone, pacing.
>wrong
Batman is kinda dumb and always a step behind, the mystery is a bit pointless, the car chase is a blurry mess, final act is a disaster and the whole "le Yea Forums army" is out of place. Also, white people bad.

Nothing went wrong. You’re just a faggot

it wasn't released at a good time for me

Nothing Happens: The Movie

It's a decent movie if we exclude the blatant hamfisted anti-white rhetoric.

>unmask the truth
>radio adverts spliced the lines "you're not as smart as i thought you were" and "bruce wayne" together to make it one coherent sentence
riddler never found out that bruce is batman
isn't that false advertising? isn't that illegal?

>Good
Not wasting time showing Bruce's parents being gunned down again
Gotham looks the part
Pattinson isn't bad
Penguin is being set up nicely
Paul Dano is classic

>Bad
Catwoman eats up too much time. The movie would be better without her.
Flooding Gotham.
The mystery wasn't very interesting.
Characters act very stupid. (DA is worried one second about Nigma coming, but still just walks out at 3am to drive home drunk alone), Falcone has been crime lord of Gotham for twenty years but doesn't check to see if he's being recorded
Gotham being full of corrupt people isn't as interesting as they try to make it, everyone already knows Gotham is a shithole

What a faggy post