Terrible. Reddit has to pay for this

Terrible. Reddit has to pay for this.

Attached: 1651936622067.png (1080x423, 342.81K)

How about you spoiler that shit you fucking asshole I dont get off work for another three hours and I had been looking foward to this all week. Seriously, fuck you. I bet you thought you'd be all hip and with it and talk about it with your Yea Forums bros. You ruined my fucking evening you neet piece of shit.

you can't spoil a bad thing

>here's that handsome superhero i was talking about

If it's any consolation, your comment made my evening

Attached: 534543543435435.png (900x618, 23.06K)

imagine having your happiness contingent on watching a disney film for children being unspoiled.

Does this mean Dwight is Dr. Doom?

>smartest man in the universe
>instantly jobs
gonna have to skip a few marvel movies

Attached: BFEAC138-1346-4518-B116-B724F1482747.jpg (1412x1003, 124.1K)

it's saturday, no one with a real job is working

oh god I fucking wish

Casting director like
>*reviews thousands of headshots from handsome actors*
>no
>gets to the bottom of the pile and sees goofy Jew face
>Aha! Perfect!

Dr. Xavier jobbed too, perhaps the whole movie is about Disney spitting on the properties they don't have licences to.

they do have the licence to X-Men and Fantastic Four now, they just like to shit on everything

I can't believe fucks like you actually get excited over stuff like this

So you're just basically seething that they didn't cast someone handsome enough? Are you all gay or something?

>I CAN'T GO TO YEMEN!

Attached: 1651953305557.png (112x112, 14.76K)

I don't understand why they didn't give him an alternate suit for him if they're still planning to use Krasinski for the MCU.
They could have easily used his Future Foundation suit, but now it's going to be weird since he will look exactly the same.

Celebrating ugliness is subversive. Championing beauty is virtuous. Now fuck off, kike.

not him but I am fuck who gives two shits about it.

Attached: BA8FBFC7-7EA7-4221-897D-A1AB9E14CA48.jpg (1080x1350, 113.17K)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

Why was Reddit so obsessed with this casting in the first place? He’s nothing like Mr. Chadtastic in the comics.

I wish they had called McAvoy instead of Stewart

McAvoy Professor X could have taken Scarlet Witch.

Did they add him in due to the fan cast or was he already in the film

Why did he tell the insane overpowered witch he has a wife and kids

How have you avoided this when it's been all over tv for days

he may have been astroturfing himself but the fancasting has been going around for 5 years now I think

>not instantly running once Black Bolt's skull was blown open

look at what you did fag, you baited all these poor souls

OH NO NO NO

Dwight
Dr. Doom
> both start with the letter d
Kino

he was hoping she'd kill them instead or at least first

They only did this because they're going to cast a different actor. Hence why hes in a different universe just to die

>Wanda jobs Reed and the Boltacus dude in a second
>black captain marvel and captain peggy put up a fight

fuck off

ahahhahaha get fucked

I think he looks fine for the role. A somewhat recognizable actor works better than a literal nobody too.

I hope you are right. Dude is so fucking ugly. The Office was trash. Hope they recast

it dont matter how many dogshit tom clancy movies they put jim from the office in

Yeah they've done the same thing to me a bunch of times. I hate the incels that post here so much to be honest

Bruh, I live on the west coast, and at my house Better Call Saul comes on at 9pm on mondays. I know better than to go on Yea Forums between 6pm and 9pm on a monday.

Why the FUCK was there Ultron bots roaming around the Illuminati headquarters?

it's a shit movie anyways. saving a fucking mexican that they forcefully tell you has "2 moms". fuck Disney.

Motherfucker, the casting threads on this fucking board had him as Reed too! I kept saying it was stupid but none of you listened!

Attached: 1651786296522.webm (860x483, 2.64M)

This "Reddit"... is it in the room with you right now?

>if it's here it's not reddit

He just doesn’t feel like Reed to me. He’s more fit to play like a lumber jack or something.

It's explained why. None of the dipshits on Yea Forums are listening tho. They just want flashy colors, not dialogue.

nice new pasta, red sauce or alfredo?

they were consuls of rome

multiverse so it literally doesn't matter. disney can just keep them alive in earth 616. but yeah watching everyone instantly get owned was stupid as fuck

i sincerely hope he spoiled it for you and shrank the enjoyment you will get out of capeshit

Don't come to Yea Forums when a new movie comes out, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1331091292572.jpg (296x322, 12.29K)

>instantly jobs to one of the most powerful beings in the MCU
Damn. How could this happen?

It's a universe where the Ultron program actually worked... which begs the question, where was Tony Stark?

if you care about capeshit that much (loser) then go see it opening night to avoid spoilers. or at the very least don't go on to fucking Yea Forums till you've seen it. completely your own fault

kek

>I don't care about this which is why I'm here. but everyone else is wrong

As much as I hate Jim Halpert, Reed was okay in the movie.

Weak bait but looks like it was still effective

If you didn't know where it's from, how did you know it was a spoiler?

Attached: ACT-Phoenix-Wright-Spirit-of-Justice.png (2048x1220, 2.74M)

Need the correct spacing, but otherwise pure cringey, man child, reddit troon speak. 8/10

It's quite simple, that version was clearly mentally retarded, as was everyone else. They just conveniently only visited universes where everyone was extremely low IQ.

From afar I thought he was Oscar Isaac

You should expect shitty writing from comic book adaptations.

Attached: ae514dc64106e7d4e366efa42de453b383e41b62.png (465x355, 99.71K)

They wanted him as a package deal with his IRL wife Emily Blunt as Sue Storm, but he's on his own here

Attached: ltgc4kw226s41.jpg (2048x1564, 555.9K)

It would've been kino if he didn't get jobbed in a second along with Black Bolt so the women could fight

Women are better than men.

Just because there's always a power creep going on so it doesn't feel "boring"

Why the FUCK would you lurk around here not expecting to get spoiled you absolute retard?

you are precisely the reason I love spoiling movies. you faggot MCU trannies don't deserve a moment of happiness