Hodor is a lady now! Say something nice about her

Hodor is a lady now! Say something nice about her.

Attached: 1651826644873.jpg (1080x892, 143.88K)

I hope she did this for the right reasons and is happier now than before

As long as xir's happy

I imagine there is a guy out there depraved enough to fuck him now that he became a tranny.
Probably a nigger, they stick their dicks inside anything that moves.

Now that one guy holds the women's restroom door shut when he tries to go in.

why are white people like this?

I'm happy for her. :)

What in the actual fuck is going on with people these days. We're fucking living in the fall of Rome 2.

what unholy machinations took place in production where every cast member of GoT has been cursed in some capacity?

>People actually falling for this bait

Can you imagine if this guy gives his weiner to Elliot page? She's be a manlet with a ginormous schlong

No?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-08-04-02-49-25_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x919, 287.44K)

If that's a real photo she passes better than most; she looks like a random fat aunt.

oh no my life is over
no

>now people hold the door for me

uhhhh, just couldnt leave the misogyny behind, eh? #ISTANDWITHAMBERHEARD

The way is shut. It was made by those who are are cis, and the cis keep it, until you pass. The way is shut.

>He/Him
im not convinced

Attached: 1574986841091.png (898x502, 894.26K)

Wasn't he just in Our Flag Means Death?

No way kek

Thats not actually him you twitter posting faggot, kill yourself

he definitely went to the wrong subreddits growing up

Saw this dude on a plane once going to Ireland from Manchester. Took up two seats.

Kit Harrington was always short though

isn't jrr tolkien super transphobic
he's probably going to write the character out of the last 2 books

nothing wrong with this. take it to /pol/

Attached: C3B2B83E-7D31-4F10-BAC4-8F2F4FACB756.jpg (828x412, 254.47K)

You will never be a cute anime girl.

THATS NOT ACTUALLY HIM
OP FOOLED YOU
FUCKING CHRIST

This is a low IQ post

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. Likewise, you are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back, people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Yeah. I can't help but feeling celebs like Elliot Page and Hodor here are chasing the dragon. They feel queer or gay or whatever and want to hop on whatever the popular bandwagon is.
I minda hope nonbinary becomes more popular if only because that dabbles less with dangerous surgury and hormone treatment. I am astonished how many people buy into that big pharma scam.
If you truly believe in transgenderism, you should not care about your biollgical form. Tbe trans movement these days is a giant push by companies to get people looking for themselves to turn to expensive procedues.
My heart truly goes out to these people. I hope hey find themselves and do not regret the damage they do to their body. I hope they stop paying for these dangerous treatments and become happy with who hey are and whatever they feel about their gender.

Attached: happy-senior-man-holding-medication-16618092.jpg (1300x957, 101.8K)

do you even care it's not real?

didn’t read lol

Attached: FF41A9D5-0493-4258-A418-8541D3D42C03.jpg (1000x1000, 247.03K)

Hope he gets beheaded by blacks

They know its not him, they're just tranny obsessed loons

What kind of psyop is this? Hodor actor is Christian Nairn or whatever, he's a DJ and not a tranny.

Literally fake news.

Polniggers gonna polnig

I guess it was a guy who was a GoT fan and looked like Hodor. Not surpirsing a trans doesn't want to see old photos of themselves.

>he's a DJ
Like that DJ Qualls guy?

>iToddler troon is back seething again

He looks pretty fucked metal.
Based metal homo dude.

Attached: mku-XJeu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.81K)

>nolife christ larper is back seething again

Attached: 8E6ED591-B1B9-49AB-B18F-F69452E52ECA.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)

You retard. It was CS Lewis and he already killed off the character in the last book. Still waiting on those last two. The Magician's Nephew was supposed to be out like eight years ago.

Great take. Anyone who undergoes “bottom surgery” becomes a lifelong subscriber to expensive medical treatment. I’m not all that opposed to trans identity but the medical aspects of it I’m staunchly against, even holding this stance gets me labeled as transphobic though so I generally don’t talk about it.
>t. someone with gender dysphoria

YWNBAW

Fake and gay

what is our flag means death?

Get some new material, schizo. I haven't been here in a week and you're still spamming the same shit.

That scene was CGI, user

no, why would I?
entertainers do not count as human beings.

I used to work at a jail and we had a tranny inmate that had gotten the chest implants and had long hair but he was like late 30's early 40's and looked like a fucking abomination. We had to house him with other male inmates but they all surprisingly didnt bother him. I remember screening a letter that he had gotten from another inmate at a different jail that was obviously a nigger and in the letter her was saying shit like "I want you and another bitch like you to suck your cum off my dick". Hilariously enough he also said "Dont tell nobody about us keep it on the DL baby" several times. In short, closet homo nigger faggot becomes gay for the stay str8 at the gate with a white tranny.

>tranny tranny tranny
you for the past 2 years

Jesus fuck, being on GoT really does fuck you up

Not surprising he looked pretty abused in one video where somebody got him to hold the door and then just went “haha nah”. Trans people are victims of abuse, abusing them more doesn’t help.

Attached: 03E21571-D763-4AAA-821B-64C35DBC73E3.gif (500x500, 3.35M)

why is it always these massive burly dudes? lmao

He is still a fag. I know a guy who fucks him. One of my old coworkers

You are one though. And will never be a woman. js lmao

this is fake, right?

what the fuck

That cock in game of thrones was really his or just a prop?

I'm retarded for beliving this for even a second

New show from the Thor director for HBO MAX. It's all right, but def not What We Do from the Shadows by any means. It leans heavily gay by the end, if you care.

Prop. They casted a mold from Elliott Page.

>Hodor is a lady now!
It's fake, mon.

Attached: DkvXR-LX4AAixDN.jpg (1029x1200, 213.6K)

>DJ
Dick Juicer?

kys hodor
you will haha

did this really happen though answer pls before thread dies