Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: poster_26166fef976d4c459a30c4a211cf0de4.jpg (1280x720, 61.67K)

the scolding hot nuggets

CiCi, for having a name with repetitive phoneme, and failing to get stuffed in the tank with the first stomp

is it true that his whole family died from carbon monoxide poisoning?

Attached: wattscece.jpg (660x562, 143.9K)

baka, American courts really will imprison everybody.
>be awkward
>immediately assumed guilty

Boy, I sure hope my wife and kids turn up soon, I sure miss them.

his wife for not letting him go in the back door.

>kids go missing for 10 minutes
>phones their school saying they arent ever coming back
truly a master criminal in action

>be woman
>give your husband shit at every opportunity
>constantly threaten to divorce him and take all his money and his kids away
>flaunt how this is acceptable in modern society and that he wont be able to do anything about it
>pushed one to many times
>he snaps
>kills whole family
cunt got what she deserved, and the blood of those kids are on her hands just as much as his

>killing entire family because you want anal
Do Americans really?

QRD on the anal thing?

What no Bussy does to a MF

She never threatened. They were literally expecting their 3rd child. They had sex hours before he killed get

We've all gotten a little butt barmy before. Its bo big deal.

His cunt of a wife for posting everything they do on facebook and having that fat ogre friend.

He was very anal about everything, neat and tidy. The wife was a slob

the heat from the anus cooks the marriage

You, for posting this shit every fucking day

It's time to go back

Lmfao are you serious

Yeah he really did that, detective brings up how odd that it is that he did that during the interrogation and Chris crumbles

He did it all for the nookie
(Come on) the nookie
(Come on) so he could take that cookie
And stick it up her (yeah)
Stick it up her (yeah)
btw i just realised he said " i want those kids to barrel rush me" as he rushed them in a barrel the night before. what an idiot.

Attached: limp.jpg (648x417, 16.71K)

Hey those living offspring don't need to come to school anymore, yeah don't worry about all the news reports stories about them going missing I found them.

He had a side chick that let him stick it in her pooper

It really was the fat ogre friend that did all this. I'm glad she got harrassed online afterwards kek

>googles nearby volcanoes
he wasn’t all there

they came at him with a chicken nugget! he's got a right to defend himself!

Lmao qrd?

This. True american hero standing his ground

DELETE THIS

He was literally too assdrunk to be held accountable for his actions

Watts (sorta like Bundy) had a strange cult following of women. So after everything went down a lot of people, esp women, started harassing her. Since she loves the spotlight she became super vocal about it

This she pumped his cum out he balls Frim assn

The breaking point was probably how she had turned his kids against him. A man can deal with a lot, but when your own children have zero respect for you and openly mock you? He shouldn't have killed them since it was entirely the wife's fault, but it might've not been a salvageable situation in his mind.

bro he got assault nuggeted

Chris Watts honestly had no choice. Put yourself in his shoes. his girlfriend would literally spread her big brown poop hole and get it nice and stretched out so he could lube his weiner up with her butt cream and she would plop it down on that weiner and ride it till it made a fart vacuum in her butt cavity that literally would suck the sperm juice from his balls. He was so ass drunk after that he killed his family with his smelly poop wiener in his pants

I hope you burn in hell

Chris was skilled in the art of nugget dodging thus debunking the nugget story.

chrisbros… i don’t feel so good

Kek this image triggers the redditors in every single thread.

He was in the wrong but his wife henpecked him until he cracked. Feel bad for the dude.

Someone post the gif of the fetus on the tv with Watts looking at it in shock

tbf I also kinda hated her fat friend.
>OMG SHA'NANN HASN'T POSTED ON INSTAGRAM IN 3O MINUTES SOMETHING MUST BE GOING ON
I mean she was right but still. Get a man or something. I swear she was in love with shaananon.

>kill family
>still get female admirers while in prison for killing said family
good morning

Attached: jbxf1qroquw81.jpg (1080x1245, 157.45K)

he really missed those homo sapiens

Attached: cw.png (1051x531, 621.58K)

Real cryin shame ya know? Bout my kids being missn an all I mean. Yeeep, real cryin shame that.

what did he mean by this

fr fr bussin no cap

Bluepill: Wife deserved it, kids didn't
Redpill: Kids deserved it, wife didn't

>t. uppity buck

top kek

We got too cocky chris sisters

Based and nuggetpilled

There is a volcano about an hour and a half, or two hours away from his house.

Attached: Beale-AnnRulesTedBundybook.png (2000x1242, 1019.64K)

yeah but it's a rookie mistake to think that all volcanoes have an active "lava pool" in the caldera for disposal purposes. if you toss a body into the average volcano it's just going to lie in there, probably preserved, and the next jackass who comes to look in the volcano will easily see it. volcanoes are just exploding mountains and the hawaiian style "lava pool" caldera is very fucking rare.

...fuck this all seems creepy as hell, it's not like i looked into this, i just wondered about throwing trash into volcanoes for the environent and shit because nature is important and stuff

>I really wish those kids would......just squeeze their little bodies out of an oil barrel, and run right back into my hands...ya know?

Well guys I just don't know...
For a man to be able to kill his own children with his bare hands, then try to hide the corpses, and then try to lie about it...

He's really not the kind of person to admire. In fact, his behavior contains several "red flags".

>admit to a crime
>get arrested
but he dindu nuffin!!!

I like to think that gaining notoriety exposes you to a large amount of women and therefore exponentially increases your chances of finding crazies who like that sort of thing.
I refuse to believe it is common for women to like killers... or else my mental health will suffer.

lol u mad

Attached: photos.jpg (1080x901, 146.17K)

>I refuse to believe it is common for women to like killers... or else my mental health will suffer.
So who wants to tell him

He killed them with a screw driver right? And hid their bodies in an oil drum. What a faggot. Like i get killing ur wife by accident or something. The kids probably saw it happen so he killed them. If it was me od drop the kids off at a relatives and go on the lamb

Holy shit

Ironic, now women are throwing ass at him, but he can't access it.

i know you all love your blackpill fuel but this is fake. chris is a christian pastor now and would not indulge in this kind of shit.

>If it was me od drop the kids off at a relatives and go on the lamb
Exactly. Call me old fashioned, but murdering two of your own children feels like the wrong thing to do. Folks will have a hard time trusting you if they hear about it.