Yikes

Yikes

Attached: 753C7948-E764-4A6C-9704-9344126C7BA8.jpg (1080x1080, 220.57K)

>MCU's first bad movie
>it's a B+
Hope Raimi gets blacklisted for this shitshow

It’s actually good

I'm not a redditor I don't want to watch some Raimi meme crap

Up to you, user.

Damn straight it was!

Raimi isn't coming back after this. They're gonna give Strange the Ragnarok treatment.

Reddit hates Raimi

>finally a good marvel movie for a change
>critics and soys hate it
color me surprised

Soys are probably the only people who like Raimishit. Us normies just wanted an MCU movie

>Soys are probably the only people who like Raimishit. Us normies just wanted an MCU movie

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 21.46K)

People take their kids to see these movies. They probably expect a fun romp through the multiverse, not Scarlet Bitch killing people like a psychopathic madwoman. Probably would’ve had a better reaction if Raimi just directed a Strange-only movie.

based raimi dabbing on toddlers and soccer moms

>what is Eternals

He's done.

Raimi is too good for MCU desu

I instantly assume anyone who still watches capeshit is an NPC idiot of the highest magnitude

You literally post about capeshit on an anime message board

I unironically think the violence and horror elements scared the shit out of kids.Parents must be furious

>first bad movie
>eternals, shang chi, black widow, thor 2, iron man 2/3
what else did i miss?

>shang chi, black widow, iron man 2/3
These are the definition of "good" movie. Not bad, not great

Spider-man No Way Home but I liked Shang-Chi and Ironman 3

I always enjoy it when Yea Forums pulls out some random rating site to somehow prove something is bad. The more fringe the site is the better you know the movie is.

Shang Chi is pretty terrible. The female lead with the infected gums or whatever is insufferable

The last spiderman movie is actually worse than all those

0.01¥ has been added to your account.

What is Eternals

Attached: avengers 1649271190312.png (1146x780, 1020.72K)

I've talked to a few moms saying their kids were gonna go. And I told them it looks to be a horror movie
And there was some really fucked up imagery.
It's like they also liked Invinvible

Endgame

Attached: avengers New Picture (41).png (1041x936, 668.1K)

Iron Man 3 is probably the first actively “bad” mcu film
Some of the other ones might have just been bland

Shut up faggot this board has loved Rami for decades. Retard we have regular Rami threads, you would know that if you not a newfag

A strange only film would have flopped. Same reason they needed 3 spider men to show up in the last Spider-Man movie.

This board is just reddit but only the bitter capeshitters

It’s not a score of quality, it’s a score of how much the casual movie goers are responding to it, and not just the kiddies that rush online to rate every movie. It’s also somewhat useful to guess how strong it’ll last in theaters. No doubt it’ll make money because it’s been hyped up for so long, but if they feel they could be making more, then they’ll pivot with DS3.

>NOOOOOOOOO!!!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1651923455215.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

Sony will pick up Raimi for spider-man 4 with Tobey.

After this disaster? No way any studio lets someone be creative with capeshit again

lmao

>movie is called Dr Strange
>movie is actually about a bunch of strong wyman of various skin colors
Dishonest Marketing 101

Batman bros, we won

>Animated universe
>Futuristic universe
>Dino universe
>Vintage universe
>Cubic universe
>Paint universe
>just a 2 second glimpse
>they stay at the "NYC covered in flowers" universe
what were they thinking?

POST IT

Strangebros...

Attached: images.jpg (604x508, 50.31K)

Feige will lose his mind if this doesn’t cross 1b.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It was just about some bitch killing a bunch of people simply because she wanted kids.

Eh.

Attached: multiverse of inclusivity.png (1913x356, 26.5K)

>Shang-chi
>Not bad
Nigga the title would have been more acurate if it was called Asian Girl Saying Dude - The Movie. That shit wore out in the first five minutes.

Easily the best Phase 4 movie. Probably Top 5 all time MCU movie. Absolutely hilarious people are getting filtered by this. I hope Disney lets Raimi make another one that's even gorier.

Anyone else found whatever happened in this movie pointless? Every since this multiverse shit happened for no reason and against character behavior. Like doctor strange fucking with the multiverse without even discussing properly what peter should say, and better trying to help them purely to make himself feel good despite their fate being sealed and getting his aunt killed in the process (and of course for fan service).
Now they repeat the same fan service shit and trying to stitch together this retarded multiverse concept, which mind you literally kills any sense of urgency (as if there was any to begin).

You people are sick and need help.

>You people
I love it when schizophrenics act like others need help

Attached: omsljw50v0y81[1].jpg (1280x717, 112.47K)

For those that don’t know how CinemaScore works, B+ is a disaster for a popcorn movie like this. Fuck MCU, fuck Dr Strange, Fuck Benedict Cumberbatch, and Fuck that Janny that plays Captain Marvel

They’re all bad, the fact fans don’t like it makes me think it might the first decent one.

Eternals is kino

Lol

Disaster? This movie isn’t a disaster. NWH has an incomprehensible plot and made almost 2 billy. MoM makes 1 billy minimum.

>minimum
maximum

Attached: 420849284.jpg (1246x1084, 324.79K)

It really wasn't that bad. Only some blatant stuff in the very beginning. Then everything was smooth sailing and Raimi kino.

>MCU's first bad movie
People with a functioning brain are still waiting for mcu's first good movie.

Marvel sisters, we got too cocky

It remains to be seen. With that grade, it wouldn't shock anyone if it's a movie that's very front loaded. So it could get to 1 billion maybe, but it won't get far past that. I think a lot of parents are gonna be turned off any won't take their kids to this whereas they would probably watch Thor or something since he's less violent.