Best planets

>best planets
>hyperspeed crash
>Luke vs kylo fight
>throne room fight
This was honestly the best episode and I’m tired of pretending otherwise

Attached: 285FFEA3-2864-46AC-B498-97CE03E24BC3.jpg (455x674, 49.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_uo40CxHK8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget best cinematography.

Attached: 1647225923237.jpg (9600x4020, 3.45M)

Best of a turd is still a turd

its pleb filter

Rian Johnson should have done the whole trilogy. Such a missed opportunity

people hate TLJ the most but in my opinion it's the best sequel one

Abrahams made memberberries safe fanservice drekfest
and Rian said fouck you guys screw this bullshit let's sabotage this scam project
at least something happened in TLJ, scenes are memorable with ok pacing(not so fast that you can't notice anything like in Abrahams ones)

Attached: Last Jedi Luke.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>Best planets
You mean a rock in the middle of the ocean planet, Space Vegas planet and Hoth but salt planet?
>Hyperspeed crash
Literally a plot hole
>Luke vs Kylo fight
Unearned
>Throne room fight
Power rangers tier choreography, like, one of the bad episodes.

He still 100% operates within member berries. He uses member berries differently, but he uses them. That is the brick that collapsed entire foundation of his movie, he didn't take the risk of not relying on member berries.

unironically the best of the sequels, it was also gigabased since it filtered and made boomers seethe

It also had the sexiest scene with shirtless Kylo that made me cum all over the theatre.

the only time where Rey looks tolerable

It was unironically the best of the sequels. Still worse than 1-6 though
Yes

It was better than 7 and 9 at least

>4-6
ftfy

>>Hyperspeed crash
>Literally a plot hole
Yare yare.. who cares. It looks sick

If Rey had joined Kylo, it might've opened the door to something interesting. This whole movie is essentially a rollercoaster that teases nice drops and loopings, but instead just stops and falls flat every single time.

>disney still pays people to defend this garbage fire
>after it killed star wars forever
I truly don't understand

have you considered you might be wrong

No, I watched the movie and I watched the next movie trying to unfuck star wars shit up and then I've seeing no new star wars movie announced. I'm pretty positive this trash killed star wars, actually

Imagine needing to be paid to enjoy something.
If it killed star wars, how are they still coming out with new shows, books, games, etc.?

>>best planets
lolno
>>hyperspeed crash
Pretty spectacle but retarded
>>Luke vs kylo fight
Gay and anti-climactic ending
>>throne room fight
Irredeemable steaming pile of shit. The worst fight scene is star wars and probably one of the worst in all of cinema.

Easily the worst film I ever paid to watch in the theater.
Film critics are still seething that no one agrees with them

>if someone is dead, how does their body still smell like shit?

This is the real reason I liked it. Though I also legit liked the idea of Luke as a broken old hermit. Anything else just wasn't that good. The FTL used as a weapon scene was cool but would have worked better in some non-SW sci-fi.

looks like shit

Slampig Rey is the best Rey.

>everybody agrees with me

I'd say its better than rotj and all the prequals, knives out kinda meh though

Its a good movie user, they should have given the whole trilogy to rian Johnson.

bump

>better than rotj and the prequels
Kill yourself mouseshill.

>scenes are memorable
Yeah I really like the one where Luke milks the moaning alien.

>Luke becoming a disillusioned boomer after his life’s purpose is realized to be futile
Absolutely kino.

>he doesn't like the prequels. HE MUST BE A SHILL FOR DISNEY!
You mean the company that legally owns and distributes the prequels?

Have sex incel

Where is the lie

Attached: 3f0c014008180979a99746a23179efd5.jpg (720x405, 48.05K)

From reading these comments, it's clear that the only people who like TLJ are unironic faggots; low iq popcorn munchers; and morons who hate talking and coherent story but cream themselves about all the sparkly Marvel effects

>From reading these comments, it's clear that the only people who like TLJ are unironic faggots; low iq popcorn munchers; and morons who hate talking and coherent story but cream themselves about all the sparkly Marvel effects

Attached: chudcel28a.png (517x488, 66.51K)

It's the best filmmaking effort out of the Sequels (on a technical leel) even though it's riddled with shitty dialogue and plot contrivances.
No characters really grow enough and at the end of the film, the state of the universe is the same as it was in the original trilogy. Finn's arc is in essence a repeat of TFA.
Still, it's a shitty Star Wars film because the story is boring and it pays no respect to any previous films. Luke having to relearn what he learned in ROTJ is retarded. Rey suffers basically no setbacks. The Canto Bight plot does nothing to expand the universe and basically leads nowhere. Snoke is killed off unceremoniously despite there clearly being something more to him earlier (and his design is now boring as fuck).

tlj is the best sw movie since empire, that's the common opinion nowadays, why should you pretend otherwise user ?
ignore picrel

Attached: 1609284081280.jpg (1220x1739, 404.21K)

why do you even lie in some vietnamese basket weaving forum

>low iq popcorn munchers
the biggest complain about tlj is literally:
why did muh luuuke not turn into some supersajajin
get a fucking grip faggot and taste

horny Rey is best Rey

Attached: 1518425755671.png (719x1280, 422.47K)

This. Luke dickriders are shallow-minded retards.

I did once, then you happened.

Looks extremely dull

Attached: 1628124335846.jpg (1136x1130, 203.54K)

>taste
TLJ is literally bait to make midwits feel smart. It subverts your expectations, sure, but why? For what purpose? Even then it doesn't actually change much, it's just the plot of ESB shuffled around and mixed in with some shavings of ROTJ. I unironically respect marvel faggots more than someone who likes TLJ.

It's Kino, I always said so. And like too many Kinos, it will only be regarded as such in 15 years.

>subverts your expectations
idiot trope detected

you idiots are ignoring that it accomplished nothing narratively

You're correct.
Though I love the Kylo Ren pose.

But it does do that though, and it serves basically no purpose. The narrative beats in the movie were decided by doing the opposite of what the audience expected after having viewed TFA

I liked the fight where the sand turned red, its really cool

Why exactly is it an idiot trope? That's what the movie does. It wants to be antagonizing to its audience for it's own sake while still capitalizing on memberberries. Literally having its cake and eating it too.

doing things differently is not subverting expectations

>>hyperspeed crash
>>throne room fight
These aren't positives.

>My computers are betterer than youurs!

>If it killed star wars, how are they still coming out with new shows, books, games, etc.?
If Bernie is dead, how come we all had so much fun at the bitchin party at his house last night?

Attached: weekend at star wars.jpg (1600x786, 129.11K)

In the case of TLJ expectations were subverted by doing things differently. TFA set up a lot of things that were subsequently not followed up on

youtu.be/_uo40CxHK8A

Of course he's not dead! He's over there enjoying a drink with larry! Dead guys cant drink pina coladas.

Attached: star wars day.jpg (1280x720, 233.88K)