Holy fucking kek

holy fucking kek

Attached: 1649608017496.webm (1000x564, 1.94M)

girl at my job said the whole case had been turned upside down because of this video. that this proves that johnny was a rapist or whatever

i hate all women, they all pull this type of shit.

What a terrible actress kek

what a monster

I hate women

do u guys think this will be a mass redpilling about women? put on female victimhood just looks so cringe now

holy shit
he is SO guilty!!!!!!!!

lock this terrorist up!

Attached: 1651635748267.jpg (2436x3309, 707.73K)

Nope. There's the usual massive disconnect from people watching the trial and people watching the medias version of the trial. It'll open some more eyes, but not on a mass scale.

No, the response is gonna be #NotAllWomenareHeard

no.
>source: dude trust me

yeah nah, she is retarded

it disgusts me of how corrupt the media is. For example, rittenhouse was portrayed as this teenage kkk shooter in my country and they had edited the video to only show him shooting the pedos and they kept the narrative during his trial. The same shit is now with this trial, media just outright tells ambers fake version as facts. Saw in the newspaper yesterday that depp had almost killed her and how she was crying in court and depp didnt even care. They also said that the paid witness doctor supported amber etc. No mention of the other side or curry. Disgusting.

Attached: 1651058370435.jpg (1200x679, 93.47K)

What was she going to say to her?

Look at the menacing way he approaches her and how she is visibly terrified.

look how he squares up at her and then aggressively lurches forward to threaten her with pysical repurcussions.

he couldn't help it. appalling predator.

Can someone put in context what was going on here? Was Depp trying to get to the exit or something?

girl at my job said Elon musk should solve world hunger instead of buying twitter cuz the UN said so, i told her the UN was shit and I don't care, an hour later i fucked her without a condom.

No, chud. This didn't happen.

I doubt that.

he's a blood hungry sickening brawler looking for another kung fu round with the turd that will cut off her legs (that was confirmed by doctor over phone and healed overnight) before pouring tabasco sauce over a shovel and forcefully inserting it into the rectum. The horrors of this man!

Attached: candyman.png (1535x826, 976.46K)

He's probably going to lose, user.

I believe it

Attached: 1639664966478.jpg (349x348, 79.9K)

He already did once. Chuds are delusional thinking that he won't this time.

based hunger denying, UN bashing, raw fucking user

It’s just another divide and conquer mechanism like everything else in the news. The only way to win is to not follow it or discuss it and just agree with whichever NPC wants to argue about it

"AS A WOMEN, I AM FORCED TO LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR OF MEN I DON'T LIKE"

Ehh, it depends.
Amber got a new PR team.
Also a lot of the people that have circled the wagon with her know this crap will tank their reputation.
Like the ACLU, that feminist boomer Karen "professional witness" psychologist, and most of all her shit legal team lmao.

They are going to crank the screws on this and try to get it into a favorable PR outcome for them as much as possible.
Probably going to continue to soft ban discussion of it here, pay off a few mods on reddit, etc.
Twitter is the only wildcard because that was recently bought by Musk.
Youtube is a lost cause because it's raw footage so every time someone looks at the circus of this case they're going to become pro-Depp.

Attached: 1648832112485.jpg (819x1024, 92.39K)

>implying (((court cases))) will sway my opinion on women or elections

Attached: 1629370897642.jpg (413x395, 20.84K)

will johnny depp be bankrupted by some foid?

That cop being the completely unnecessary tool he is is the worst thing here.

you will NEVER be a woman and you will NEVER pass.

Attached: hydelaugh.png (608x656, 620.49K)

>Heard takes the stand
>intentionally dramatic testimony
>suspend court for over a week
>jury sits with that as the last thing they see
>[nooo, don't think about the trial outside the court jurors]
>media is all over victimhood narrative
>[noooo, don't watch anything jurors]
>resume court and Heard gets to continue testimony again
>meanwhile it's been weeks since Depp's side rested its case
>impact of testimony related to his case is entirely diminished
>"fair trial"
Seriously, courts are fucking retarded and just ignore psychological factors relating to empathy bias and memory. Depp is screwed.

So this is the "talent" of female actresses lmao. No wonder they suck fat jewish dicks for roles, they surely don't earn them by merit.

I want more potc all i care about

Pirates 5 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Why the fuck would you want more of that.

The fact you feel like you have a personal politicized connection to the case and are obsessed with how chuds view it means you lost.

Yeah, I don't know why they don't have the hearings and so on done with only judges and lawyers present and then hand the jurors the transcripts without mentioning of the genders. I guess the same reason they stopped with anonymized hiring, because it would benefit men too much.

masses will just think what the tv tells them to, there'll be no epiphany

>Woman makes stupid face

>Beta male police officer reacts

Fuck America

I wish it was, but simping and gynocentrism is too ingrained into modern men. You can show them again and again how cancerous and fake females are, they will never listen.

comfy fantasy with sailing ships, its what i like.

#believeallanons

johnny depp is a woman abusing incel

based

The normalfag women in the office who talk to me about this were making jokes to me on Friday about how bad her acting is. Why should the jury be any different?

She's getting massively shit on in the jewtube comments

Wow, he practically attempted to murder her in court.
What a psycho.

Don't worry--the left relies on technocracy but buys into its own bullshit to the point they promote identity over competence. Just look at Nina (Ministry of Truth). We'll see how the new Press Secretary goes (black + bulldyke is going to be a laugh).

Attached: not worth it.jpg (1316x663, 210.44K)

Wow, you can see the PTSD going through her mind and her body, there's no way you can fake that kind of gut reaction, something about Depp makes me feel on edge too and now it makes sense. I hope she gets the justice she deserves

i'm glad the police chad knew that something was up.

so she shat herself in bed. whats the big deal? it happens

>do you think dumb fuck normies who got us into this mess will suddenly stop being dumb fucks

There will never be a mass redpiling of women or at least not in our lifetime.

What a fucking psycho, holy shit.

Would Depp swagger towards her with such confidence if she truly was his abuser? I don't understand how people can look at this and still believe that HE is the victim

and when she tried to eat it, Depp stopped her and she accused him to be abusive

she tried to eat her own shit?

She has borderline personality disorder and is a professional actress, retard. Her entire being, right down to her paycheck, is projecting her emotional state for the sake of manipulating empathy. She displayed half a dozen tells if you know how to recognize the behavior of professional liars/manipulators. I can even list them for you.

A MEGA PINT

I love Depp was like
>Its Amber's fault because she gave me the ice cream even though she knows that I am a degenerate drug addict who will inevitably spill it all over himself

Nope they will just say nawalt (not all women are like that) basically cope

Watched a bunch of youtube videos and read loads of comments, and yet I couldn't find a single one in favor of amber. The Amazon LotR trailer is receiving more love than her.

Everything gets spilled when you're in the nod. She knew this and psychotically took advantage of him.

Her bad acting is so obvious that I can't see it not festering in the jurors' minds. Also, she just set herself up for a thermonuclear cross-examination, and the plaintiffs have a whole week to study her contradictions and prepare questions that will force her to face them.

oh women
i'd tell you to stay in the kitchen but you can't even cook