Do you cheer and clap when you see a movie in a cinema?

Do you cheer and clap when you see a movie in a cinema?

Attached: emotional cinematic experience.png (591x802, 77.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3dzOLoOEToc?t=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do Americans really?

Unfortunately I can confirm, this is one instance where Americans really do that.

It's better than the EU Jamal, where you bow toward macca and madina

Attached: 1qn2r3iyybq681.jpg (640x802, 67.59K)

i started clapping at everything during the americlap days
it's really powerful, you clap, and everyone else will clap along
haven't done this in 10 years, maybe that's where i lost my edge in life

Why is he writing about himself in third person?

As stupid as I think cheering for a film is he's not talking about some dramatic European arthouse film. The only reason to watch Spiderman is to cheer when you recognize something.

Normal people use tvs to watch movies in post covid world
Only darkies go to movies now

It's probably the editor that wrote that preamble

American hands wrote this post

Average muttmerican cinema

Attached: 2BC47271-CA88-4DD1-A69F-2D657383954F.jpg (2048x1365, 753.23K)

Normalfags ruin everything, don't they?

why are they wearing sunglasses indoors?

This sounds like basic brain function caveman behaviour. You would think as people grow up to be adults that their brain would develop to appreciate more refined movies. Same reason why I don't watch Tellytubvies anymore.

Fat AVGN at the bottom left corner, lol.

>he doesn't protect his eyes when he goes to the kinoplex
Man was never meant to sit in a darkened cave staring at flashes of light for two hours

Man was also not meant to continuously consume mindless mass manufactured product so what’s your point

Those are 3D glasses. The better question is why there are some that aren't wearing them.

I thought about 3d glasses but discarded it because then everyone should be wearing them

Amerimutts are retarded faggots. Mores news at 11:00.

Do you scream when you ride a rollercoaster?

If you're going to watch some capeshit why not? The whole point is the experience of seeing it with other people and enjoying the reactions and you're obviously not going to watch that garbage on your own.

it's still trailers and those aren't in 3D as you can see most are retarded and don't care

wtf

You're on Yea Forums. I promise you shitposted in a dozen capeshit threads instead of contributing to a single thread about arthouse.

americlaps is probably the one stereotype on here that is understated if anything

I've only done it once alongside most of the rest of the theater, only because something kind of stupid happened and the showing was such a shitshow anyway.

I wouldn't cheer for a streamer, but that makes a little more sense because what a streamer does is at least not fiction and probably happening more or less in real time. It would make more sense to do it in the chat, but doing it physically feels less abstract I guess.

I hate people so much it's unreal. I went Into a vtuber thread out of sick curiosity and it was so fucking pathetic. They literally watch and cheer for men pretending to be anime girls with voice modulators playing video games. And then they have this whole 'drama' aspect where a group of vtubers form a clique I guess and try to date eachother or something? I watched the live chat briefly and then followed some of the thread and dont feel like I fully understood it. What compels men to behave like this? I tried to imagine the person who donates money to these people but I dont know. Society is so fucking fucked

another day, another way zoomers find to be utterly cringe.

>What compels men to behave like this
Being bullied hard, but not hard enough.
Honestly, every single "person" who is infatuated with vtubers should be put on a list.

There's literally under 10 people every time I go to the cinema.
If there were any more I'd walk out and go buy a different ticket, it's only $4 anyway

>my favorite streamers
jesus

AMERIFATS REALLY BE LIKE"OMG IS THAT BLACK PANTHERS?WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!*slurps 20 dollars drink*

Pathetic. I've watched capeshit in theatres and never cheered. Maybe because the capeshit I watched didn't rely on cameo appearances that cue audience applause over actual substance.

vtubers are superior to jew owned media

Attached: 1632631955445.jpg (400x400, 32.43K)

no because I live in Japan

I'm a yuro who lived in Florida for about a year, I went to cinemas around 3 or 4 times and they only clapped once. So I can confirm it does happen, at least sometimes

If think you'd have to be severely autistic to clap at streamers though, and not just American.

Even as a non-American I can forgive clapping when a plane lands, if its to congratulate the pilots and crew I can understand the reasoning (still kinda cringe tho). But WHY clap at the end of a movie? The film crew aren't there, no one will know. What does it accomplish?
And besides plane landings and films, what other weird things do Americans applaud?

Hyperbole aside (only 10% are men with voice changers, if that. mostly just twitch thots rebranding to be anime girls to keep up) the hardcore fans are those that wants to talk to a hot girl but never could. If they give money, she will acknowledge them and maybe even laugh. Have you never watched a college movies that portray geeks?
I watch one or two of them that play the sort of games I want to see. The anime part doesn't really play a factor for me. In a way, it's another answer to the "facecam or no facecam" question for streamers.

But in the end, people simply search out things that make them excited. For some, they cannot find that excitement in reality and much experience it vicariously through media.

I was bullied at one point, most people are I think and I'm definitely a loser but these people are something else.
Do you pretend to be the girl or do you watch them? What's the appeal?

>doesn't stand up and place his hand on his heart for bhumibol during the montage of his life

>Your average marvelfag

I don't know it's just our weird safe benign way of showing gratitude towards something
>what other weird things do Americans applaud?
the worst ive physically witnessed off the top of my head was being in traffic and being near a pretty bad car crash and the pedestrians around spontaneously breaking out into a clap when the woman got out unscathed

I know only fans and cam girls are a thing, I'm specifically talking about men who pretend to be an anime girl and then use a Microsoft speech thing to hide their man voice. What's the appeal of that? As in the men watching him? Also, do you watch the men pretending to be anime girls or just normal people?

Not even once

Naw, and it's usually annoying. When Fury Road was over the theater was basically silent and some dude stood up and just said "well, I liked it" and left, about half the theater started laughing. The only time it wasn't annoying.

indian theater.webm

i want to go to india to cheer and clap and jump around with them on one of those bollywood hero movies.
must be fucking wild.

youtu.be/3dzOLoOEToc?t=1

Attached: FEvjNLyVkAIF7SL.jpeg.jpg (2667x4000, 1.03M)

Being excited I can understand, exclaiming in happiness would actually make sense. But why fucking clap? What the fuck. Does clapping have a different meaning in American, not just a way to congratulate but as an expression of happiness?

Went to watch strange just to watch a bunch of heros die and this fat fuck behind me kept clapping like a sissy whenever some reference popped up. also heard some cheering when the chunky chink showed up
>captcha: T0RGY

where are her boobas? that is a her right?

my 3d glasses only work if you also wear yours.

you're a retard who contributes to these movies being made

nope

it's a black thing, isnt it?

if you see a dude 25 or under you might as well flip a coin to determine if he flies completely straight at this point so there's most of your answer
sometimes it's sort of like a nervous relief
gesture I guess, like how people laugh off an awkward situation except clapping. horrible comparison but best I can think of

The person to replying to the OP in the tweet is indeed an american.

the last time i went to the cinema was avengers endgame , in 3d i was too high and sighed loudly "im too fucked up for this shit" people behind me laughed winked at me and i walked out 20minutes in.
i also left my beer under my seat that i snuck in.
don´t miss it and no longer toke either.
im from germany and experienced 0 clappings but lots of shared laughter.

of all the dumb memes about Ameriblubbers them clapping always makes me lul the most

And I've never watched capeshit in the theater because it's for man babies who want to cheer because they need to justification for dutifully consooming Marvel branded media. That's the purpose of those movies. I have no clue why you world subject yourself to those movies if you think you can sit quietly and get anything out of them.

they also clap when their plane lands even though its the computer that does it

Attached: how can he land with balls that big.webm (814x450, 2.86M)

Planes are so fucking cool. Humanity is pretty cringe overall, but planes are one of the most based things we've ever created.

I don't cheer in movies, I hate people being loud at TVs, movie theaters, and I even dislike talking with friends while watching a movie or TV series, I especially hate when people cheer while watching sports, this is probably why I hate all of that because dumb animals behave like Marvel fans when one guy in underwear passes the ball to other guy in underwear.

But I digress, I fundamentally disagree with this sentiment. You are in a public screening, the movie theater is meant to be enjoyed publicly, so it should be enjoyed according to the vibe the public is going with. If you aren't vibing with the public, you are the problem, just watch the movie at home.

i look like this whenever i watch something, even if i love it

Attached: 1211676379.jpg (438x411, 26.37K)

>they also
Nah, that's us, Spaniards. There are only 2 times in life where is acceptable to clap, flamenco and planes landing

Based clapping when landing bro
Cheers from Italy