>Zoomers view Ferris as the villain now
What changed?

Attached: fb.jpg (550x550, 55.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jOKNM4z9Zs
youtu.be/KKnP4dKIRvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zoomers fear the Sigma

Devotion to the state and authority, which Ferris sought to defy. He's evil in their eyes.

Do they?

Attached: Cancel-Ferris-Bueller.jpg (1375x774, 120.51K)

Fucking who?

What the fuck is this meme?

>WOAH he skips school and sticks it to the MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=8jOKNM4z9Zs

>dude fuck my dad's car

spoiled b00mer the movie

>1:25
>group of "youths" pressing A on their keyboard.

haven't watched ferris since i was in high school. still have the dvd. i like that scene where he sang twist and shout, great song. don't know if the beatles actually wrote it, but i still love their version of it
t. 99 zoomzoom

Matthew Broderick is unironically less likable than the child rapist

True, Cameron is the best character.

Was weird when Broderick showed up in Manchester by the Sea

Attached: mbtsea.jpg (1920x1040, 906.23K)

Is this a new meme

He really is, why the fuck do I hate Matthew Broderick so much?

>this made boomers shit their pants in the theater

theyre all probably just horrified how white everyone is

>Was weird when Broderick showed up in Manchester by the Sea
I mean, that whole interaction was supposed to be awkward and uncomfortable.

I mean he did murder two women by driving down the wrong side of the road, so there's that.

Yeah that's true, I just didn't know he was in the movie and it caught me off guard

He definitely has a smug aura around him. He's married to Sarah Jessica Parker that horse faced cunt. He killed a family in Ireland and when all the extended family wanted was an inperson apology he never bothered.

Well he did kill someone...

Nah even before I knew about the car accident he always seemed like a cunt, he gives strong backstabber vibes.

zoomers are raised to obey authority from birth

i've never liked snarky little prick douches like him even when i was one myself

Please stay ontopic.

I still have rectal issues because my parents sent me to his acting camp and he raped my ass and mouth when I was seven and my parents didn’t believe me and I asked him why he liked little boys and he just said it’s an actor thing

i'm big if true

I dont get this part
Its like somesort of complete inversion of discourse, like how large corporate capital is now 'leftist'

the movie is authoritarian af, with Ferris being the one we are supposed to obey

Well he wasn't wrong. It is an actor thing. You fucked up user, that was the final lesson for camp. If you'd let him do it without crying he'd have recruited you into Hollywood
All the other kids he raped are living the high life on the California coast while you're stuck here bitching about it. lmao.

Zoomers aren't human.

For proof see zoomer "humor" threads.

He's a narcissistic sociopath.

Yeah honestly it was the mutual ass fisting that was the worst because my butt was too small for his fist and I’d have to stick my entire arm in his. Sometimes he had toys stuck up there I had to retrieve. It got really suspicious when a kid just disappeared too.

Bullshit. the movie is a pretentious quipfest it’s exactly the type of classic zoomers love

>Chad adventures with his girlfriend: The Movie
How the fuck am I supposed to like the guy here? Fuck you Hughes

based Spoony was saying this almost a decade ago even made that video edit

Attached: spoony on the way.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Did he unironically get away with it because he's a wealthy Hollywood Jew?

so the current theory isn't that he is a figment of cameron's imagination?

Of course

This film gets more tolerable if you assume that it's teenage Fight Club

How?

I wrote a paper in college about this.
I said that all there problems where bougie bullshit. And they all had no real problems. My genx teacher showed this film to us like we suppoted to relate with it. We arnt rich. We arnt from the fucking burbs. Fuck that asshole. That world no longer exists. And libshit faggots like him are the reason. The north shore in the 80s. Ide kill for it. People kill for a lot less.

Follow reddit's lead and pretend like the depressed kid was just imagining the cool kid and girl.

he got away with it because he skipped school

I had no idea how to relate to this. My school couldn't keep track of all the kids skipping so there was no consequences to not showing up

He's just a narcist that loves to manipulate people
youtu.be/KKnP4dKIRvU ironic coming from Spoony

Are you typing with your feet?

>Boomers: Love Ferris because he wears want he wants, says what he wants, 24/7, 365
>Millennials: Love Cameron because he is them, a depressed recluse loser
>Zoomers: Hate Ferris because he's a selfish entitled cunt who reminds them of their grandparents

I hate talking about this movie because every time some retard in the room does the role call thing.

Attached: 1650087289253.jpg (639x747, 60.13K)

>Devotion to the state and authority
said the cucked boomerzog or millenial, the two most cucked generations in history, who feared videogames, satan, the cops and blindly bowed down to isreal, the republican elite and and the church. zoomers hate this movie because it is retarded and pathetic, much like the generation that created it.

?????????????
Mellenial hands typed this post.

They went from resisting rules to forcing others to follow their rules

>They went from resisting rules to forcing others to follow their rules
It does not resemble any America we recognize. Films like Bully and the rules of attraction are what I relate with. The latter being a fucking amazing book. The film is cowardly in comparison. Still like my weekend at bernies escapism.

zoomer here. tried to watch the film but couldn't finish it. the trio are all entitled arseholes.

Entitled how?

I am curious about something. Are you trolling, or do you legitimately think like that? If so, why?

That started with millenials. Zoomers seem to be a lot more opaque.

like they think they deserve more than they have

Which was everything.
A normal family.
Upper middle class minimum upbringing
Safe and walkable suburbia. With easy access to Chicago.
GF who isnt a annoying slut
A non pozzed present
A future

Such as?

If you were alive in the 80s the same age you are now you'd be a permavirgin loser with no future.