ITT: POVVERFVL Filipino stars of mainstream Television & Film. I'll start

ITT: POVVERFVL Filipino stars of mainstream Television & Film. I'll start

Attached: EQBHRo6W4AEzhua.jpg (2731x4096, 1.11M)

Attached: 628.jpg (275x255, 14.72K)

Attached: f1c.jpg (1100x1700, 421.24K)

Konichiwa dude!

powerful

Attached: 1644185313632.webm (640x306, 2.88M)

is jollibee really the food of the gods, flipbros?

The fact that this dude looks 100% pure blooded han chinese IRL makes him drawing himself as a filipino for some reason even funnier

Attached: Joshua-Luna-headshot.jpg (1062x1203, 676.44K)

Attached: 1568781388105.webm (398x718, 2.9M)

No, Filipinos just like to overhype themselves.

I hate white people so much its unreal.

Live action remake when?

Attached: Buppa.jpg (600x338, 33.02K)

This is true though. I've seen so many weebs go up to the japanese donut shop lady and try to speak anime to her. It's cringe and insulting. Went to ramen place, white geeks everywhere. Ask for tacos, some white faggot tells me to go to some hipster vegan taco place downtown.

kek

Attached: file.png (358x352, 272.5K)

>25 years old
>looks 50

Imagine being spiderman arguably one of the coolest people on the planet and a hero and this uncool fat mother fucker is your """"best friend"""" lmao

go back to if chud

I unironically think Southeast asia is worse than africa

And to add to this, its always leftist hipster ass faggots with no self awareness about being racist.
At least country bumpkin knows how to make his own ribs or where to get actual mexican racos.

He got to fuck Moner lmao

God imagine bending her over a bag of trash and cumming inside over and over

Lol

Broken faggot liberal or bot can't even type correctly. Embarrassing

I was thinking the same thing. He has the quintessential ugly bastard look.

Fellow 'pag 'ppreciater

Attached: 1645883092766.webm (540x302, 2.86M)

> every Texan redneck I know lusts after Latina booty
I don’t know what that says but San Antonio is weird

dude wtf

>muh proud asians still cucking to chad chef Jeff

Attached: ChefJeff.png (195x307, 67.92K)

Go to austin where mexican youth are indoctrinated by white hipster college dorks to be woke. Even though their parents teach them "around blax never relax"

Who?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Bitchtista.jpg (600x338, 37.78K)

I had no clue he was bald. Is this for a role or does he really not have hair?

Possibly to draw your attention from his massive gut

I had a filipino friend growing up. He tended to be friendly, but given the opportunity he always loved being a massive scumbag and screwed with innocent people often. Just an anecdote but any time I see filipino stuff I imagine that dude being an asshole for no reason.

>His mother is of Greek descent, and his father is the son of Filipino immigrants. His paternal grandfather served in the Philippine military, worked as a taxi driver and barber, and held other jobs to feed the family. His mother is a lesbian.

Attached: angloface.jpg (726x726, 293.73K)

I see a bunch of idiots in this thread that either refuse to acknowledge the facts or just haven't been educated

Attached: 1620935403856.png (500x334, 200.19K)

BBM / Sara represent!!

>poverty
>fat

lmao... there are no lines at the Filipino restaurants I can confirm. The food is good but it is far from fashionable.

There's a Jollibee about 20 mins away from me. Is it good?

Attached: Chickenjoy-Bucket-Treat-B.jpg (600x480, 44.04K)

>The food is good
Their food is absolute garbage you must be trolling. The very few good things they eat are things they got from either the Chinese or Spanish.

The roast chicken is good

I would recommend trying it as you aren't too far away, I find the chicken to be more crisp then KFC or popeyes and you are given a large cup of gravy with every chicken order

no

Attached: Global cuisine grid-01.png (2134x2753, 834.6K)

what is Japan's fucking problem

>italians rate their food 99
objectively the most arrogant people on earth

That's not what the graph means you retard

They're right though. The 3 best cuisines in the world are italian, french and japanese, but italian is definitely top 1.

they hate anything that isn't fermented fish heads

Did they fuk?

jollibee is literally westernized philipino food, you are a fool for telling him not to try it when its blatant you have never tried it yourself

Chinese is more interesting and tasty than Japanese, it just doesn't have the meme reputation for being some finely honed art.

forgot pic

Attached: jb.jpg (1334x750, 194.01K)

The only two Filipino actors worth a damn: pic related

Attached: full.jpg (600x900, 62.36K)

why don't they just not have kids?

they struggle for years to buy their kids an education so they wont have to struggle like they did. seems utterly retarded. just don't have kids in the first place.

Firstly, you live in abject poverty and that's no way to bring a child into the world.
Secondly, even if you somehow scrimp and save and get your child an education so they can "live a better life than you had", what have you even acheived? You childs life wasn't inevitble. You brought them into the world on purpose and now they will have to struggle with school and work and make money and most likely give you some, and for what? what was the purpose of all this? So that your child, who didn't have to be born, got to live in a slightly better economic situation than you?

I dunno call me an antinatalist faggot or whatever but the solution is so blindingly obvious to me. just don't have kids. there you go. no need to eat fucking garbage and live in a shack and force your 7 kids to do the fucking same.

He has alopecia

And:

Attached: MV5BNTlhY2FjNGUtZmUwMi00OTMxLTljNmQtMmNmNTQ3ZTg2ODcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1111, 102.59K)

I heard this nigga creampied Angourie Rice.

Attached: 1556230959968.jpg (1470x2059, 298.62K)

Why the eyebrows and mustache stubble?

Yes, the chicken is good enough but that peach mango pie is dessert crack.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1635718981149.jpg (275x183, 8.79K)

Look at how thin and patchy they are.