Uses incredibly OP reality warping power

>uses incredibly OP reality warping power
>never uses it again
Why even bother shooting slow red magic laser beams or hand to hand combat anymore after this?

Attached: 1651888872102.jpg (541x462, 55.95K)

Because the Blackborne™ and Hugo Chavez™.

She can only warp reality once an hour as it uses a lot of her energy. Might as well use it on the biggest threat.

Power levels in the mcu make no sense. Why didn't Ebony Maw just give you an aneurysm? Why didn't Strange just turn Thanos into a baby using the Time Stone?

It's all dreamish logic and I fucking HATE it.

>black bolt
>is white
wtf where dei thinkan

Magic users need to be written as dumb or they're too OP.

>chasing strange in a tunnel
>dropping water on her stalls her when she could just vaporize it and keep running
>she doesn't just alter reality so there's a dead end in front of them so they can't keep running away

This is why ingredient based magic used to be more prevalent. Way easier to write a sensible story if you can work a plot around keeping someone from getting that fresh eye of newt harvested under Jupiter in retrograde

Glass cannon works too.

You should enter every thread about it on Yea Forums and tell everyone while using 100% of your seethe.

Moron.

True. Strange could have just stopped time and there would have been no way for Thanos to defend against that.

There just needs to be a magic system with consistent rules. If you don't set boundaries and rules, it would result in shit like this.

>Wong spent the first half of the movie flying with no problem
>but needs to climb up the mountain with his magic grappling hook
>Wanda can fly
>hobbles around in the tunnel with glass in her feet

>Strange drops water on her to stall her
>Strange then takes several minutes to open a door that is made clear can only be opened with specific magic
>They leave the door open for Wanda to follow them
>They also take several minutes looking inside the door and slowly jumping down instead of just grabbing the fucking book immediately
I hate shit like this. Characters just lose all sense of urgency so the bad guy can catch up

It's a movie for children dumbass. Why the fuck do you care

immediately thought of FMA, but that also suffers from having anime physics which themselves make no sense. What's a good ingredient magic based system user?

>the weakest point of the head (within skin flap mouth and nose-holes and ear-holes) is the back of the skull

Attached: 1443363701714.png (224x217, 4.42K)

>It's a movie for children dumbass
>murders 4 superheroes

Mr. Boltagon., how can you use your powers...

Attached: b3290811-a5f3-4072-bcdc-9ffe66c150c8_text.gif (400x166, 311.92K)

I got some The Boys and Invincible unsettling vibes from the illumenati scene. I was shocked they got away with that level of violence in a pg-13 movie.

Your point?

PG-13
Pfffft zozzle

Based Lucas

that man went out like he was part of James gunn suicide squad.

>magic users that don't use magic 99% of the time because they don't have the right ingredients
great idea numbnuts

And a suicide

>I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM

Two suicides.

Plus impaling people on spikes MK style.

three akshuawlee

???

As much as I get why they'd have to kill off black bolt before he vaporises the villain how did his scream blow out the back of his skull before it blew out the skin covering his mouth, killing her in the process?

Is this movie actually violent?

Why doesn't strange use polymorphism and get real big and punch stuff?

Apparently his skin is the only thing immune, I guess. But then his eyes should have burst, so I dunno

Yeah. I thought it was the most graphic MCU film yet.

It really was a retarded scene. I mean the dude is gonna have vibrations in his head everytime he does it anyway. The shit would have just came out of his nose before it killed him

She brutally murdered most of the cameo characters in the span of a couple minutes. It was unsettling.

His power is wired into the speech centre of his brains, but also making him blow his own brains out and caving his skull in? That's fucking brutal

It's violent enough to make religious fanatics label the movie as being satanic.

actually true, even the reality stone would be useless because his senses would also be frozen, the stones could have been stolen and sealed, and they could have killed him. i actually would have loved to see a quick battle where thanos gets jobbed hard, like when cosmic ghost rider burns his skull off and crushes it.

I find it weird that he never once tried humming in his entire life

not him, but thaumcraft is one.

Who cares? Based Rami once again has delivered the cape kino. If you go into a Sam Rami movie looking for plot holes you aren't watching it right.

I could honestly understand the accusation of this movie being "satanic" far more than others, based on what Strange does to win the final fight. The violence is still not as bad as any R-rated movie.

It wasn’t even her in the flesh, it was her remoting in through a random housewife Wanda

Why didn't X just use his Vulcan mind meld on her to stop her from blowing literally everyone the fuck out. Why didn't R use his teleport tech to stay one step ahead. TL;Dr everyone gets powered down in the presence of the Mary Sue.

>Why didn't X just use his Vulcan mind meld on her to stop her
He literally tries this in the film.

That's irrelevant

This is exactly what I thought of.

After everyone is dead and it's no longer useful in any way. Implying you didn't think of this and that you aren't a turbofaggot raimifag.

>train yourself to never make a sound
>make a sound because shocked
what did they mean by this?

Seething soul contract salesman

Mads Mikkelsen broke out of a reversal of time in Dr Strange 1

No it isn’t, we see multiple times how that is harder to do than inhabiting your own

We're talking about her murdering people. The difficulty in doing so is irrelevant to the conversation.

she made him see where Tupac, MJ, Epstein, and Big Foot were hiding

the only thing more retarded than voice powers are uncontrollable voice powers.

It is a good idea ^.^ user was right. If all you gotta do is wave your hands around to do magic there's no logical constraints and you are either boring or dumb. It's not like you can't still have asspulls cause oh look I just happen to have the 4 obscure things I need. And it also explains why they have to fight in other ways

Wrong again, dude. Her doing so with a handicap made it more unsettling.

Why doesn't strange just use magic to gain the powers of everyone in the MCU at the same time?

Subjective and still irrelevant. Keep trying to justify your post though.

To be fair like 70% of the old x men powers were designed to be kind of horrifying, like cyclops shooting uncontrollable laser beams whenever he opens his eyes or Beast being a normal dude then literally slowly turning into a beast and being unable to stop it

only certain powers dubbed arcane in nature work that way.