Who’s your favorite film reviewer, Yea Forums?

Who’s your favorite film reviewer, Yea Forums?

Mine is Grace Randolph

Attached: 274E8E76-CEB0-40AE-A594-BF57C674828B.jpg (1121x1955, 1.26M)

It's funny they consider it racist and then try to lie about the right side being better.

i'm about to check if its real solely because of the mention racism not making sense

I looked it up too. I think she's just retarded. The rest of her posts in the thread hardly make sense either.

oh wow it is real and so... what the fuck is the 'racism?' if she means the black dildo i am going to be laughing. that's 'so her' to have a guilty conscience about black men being liberal womens sex toys, and cluelessly, unwittingly display it to all

Laney thread?

Attached: 1647676512504.jpg (819x1024, 79.04K)

post "The Ball"

I love how she draws herself way more young and attractive than she actually is.

Upper middle class literally think the nuclear family is a cult while dying alone with student debt is cool and freeing.

It's a shame that it's grace who is pretty chaotic-neutral in the culture war, but
> this one REALLY upset me
Intriguing to see that lainey edits actually work on making liberals mad..

Nobody better post Laineyball. I'm warning you.

The jews are so good at what they do that I almost respect them

JUST

Attached: file.png (150x223, 52.94K)

People on Twitter have no self control and engage in such immediate self gratification in sending lighting fast retweets that I bet neither of the people saw the massive black dildo.

Attached: beb.jpg (680x383, 13.3K)

It's over

Attached: Check em.jpg (559x528, 54.21K)

Yea Forums always completely destroys the life of an internet cartoonist every couple of years. It's tradition.

Uh ohh8hh8

>why did this stupid person say something stupid
Grace Randolph is a legit mid to low 90s IQ moron, she is genuinely just a dumb person. The fact that anyone listens to her when it comes film opinions is baffling to me.

>dude I get tattoos and drink wine I’m totally le fulfilled

The jews have done a fine job programming her.

>le capeshit hype bitch

Why wouldn't you just think the right has a fake tan instead of another race?

>liberal white women has the attitudes of a liberal white women
>Yea Forums surprised

She blocked almost everyone who disagreed too.

I don’t get it.

In Grace's latest video about Scarlet Witch she mentions a god being behind the Darkhold. She says it's a bit problematic that a man is the cause of 2 women losing their minds.

Grace has gone. She's flipped.

Dogfucker unironically

I’m worried about our girl bros

Attached: 1579304811426.jpg (881x1024, 217.77K)

If you're so smart, what do you think she thinks is racist in the pic?

that sounds like basic bechdel shit from the 90s, hardly a flip for anyone

Ben Garrison is still rolling

Seeing what she looks like irl was brutal. I thought it wasnt that bad, she looks awful in her cartoons, stereotypical 20 something who drinks wine and pays 4000$ to rent a loft in new york she does nothing in, I thought she wasnt being generous, but she looks nothing like her cartoons, she must be in pain everyday, those comics are pure unfiltered cope.

one has normal sized eyes and one has gigantic cartoon eyes with 1 inch eyebags? is that the message?

White nuclear family

Should I just Google her name

The husband in the original is a beaner iirc

Not her but the skin tone is tan on the right

The black dildo.

race changes from the original. the husband was brown in original and whats with the blonde babies?

They are all whores. Why even give them the time of day. Why do we let them use internet or even speak?

Attached: edgy.jpg (1440x1316, 192.32K)

i don't think she's seen the orignal and is contrasting it. Lainey is not that popular
I don't think even the most schizo liberal would call this disgusting racism without being disingenuous. she's not in that crowd
marginally darker like a tan?
>from the original
the famous original yeah ok
It awkwardly and awfully happens to be this. Her mind went straight to this meaning stereotypes about black men and that upset her because saying things like that about her pets out loud exposes her

There's only one blonde kid

This one is still my favorite. She knows you see her dying inside. She can't do shit about it but silently seethe until she goes to her 1 room apartment and post about it online.

Lainy is great because she channels the suffering. She bathed in it. She is pain incarnate.

the replies from her posted on /pol/ were fake. she never had an account on whatever social site they were mocked up as being posted on

Idk what's sadder, Lainey or the people who actually pay for whatever garbage she sells.

I can fix her...

>Her mind went straight to this meaning stereotypes about black men and that upset her because saying things like that about her pets out loud exposes her
>The black dildo.

weirdos projecting their bbc fetishes on to random people lmfao. its a freakish large monster type dildo. not even remotely trying to be a black penis analogue but thats all you see

For fucks sake, looks like we're back at the start again. Ok, so if you're so smart, what is the 'disgusting racism' in the pic that she means in her tweet?

Yeah, Grace Randolph definitely fucks black guys.

Do you even know who Grace is? Have you ever watched one of her reviews? If you had you would understand

this is meant for

They always have these terrible nose jobs

Attached: 6401DA1A-3905-4C19-A0AB-5CEF9F4BFE83.jpg (900x900, 91.08K)

thid looks more like poor photoshoping - look at the bottom part of the nose it doesn't even make physical sense

sweet summer child

>having white children = racist
things are really accelerating

Attached: 1640586499166.jpg (299x169, 5.68K)

Ozzy Osbourne cleans up well sometimes

?

>dude I’m so happy
>literally always holding a bottle of booze

Attached: 77C6853C-220B-4A96-9780-9680B040F528.jpg (1125x1383, 259.87K)

yes
>disgusting racism

she never said disgusting racism so stop that headcannon right there. she said the racism of it was super gross. safe bet would be she's referencing how the supposed good quality woman and partner are white and pale skinned whereas the lady looks brown and even her facial features are edited from the original to make her look more messed up.

its a bit more subtle from the other implications the image is pushing but i guess you already think that way so its easy for you to miss it.

Attached: 32-year-old-independent-modern-woman-continues-to-draw-comic-books-based-on-her-observations-of-society-New-Pics-61a5e37a123d6__700.jpg (700x812, 109.45K)

They should treat those small little heart tattoos like the barcode tattoos in the holocaust, as in women who have them should be sent to a furnace. They probably do more for society in one that out.

>She is pain incarnate
>Hungarian
>just like Hide the Pain Harold

Her personality is gross.
>LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I DON'T NEED APPROVAL BY DRAWING ALL THESE COMICS ABOUT NOT NEEDING APPROVAL
>Malcolm in the Middle theme starts playing

That face is full of plastic

I'm not saying she hasn't had any IRL work done but you're looking at the work of apps. The fucking glowing eyes with dark rings, the eyelash shading and the weird proportions are all artefacts of the cheapest Makeup app

>2 completely different chins
What’s the end goal here

What's even the point of getting surgeries if you don't look hot like left?

>Who’s your favorite film reviewer, Yea Forums?
Most assuredly not a woman, I'll tell you that.

To hide your Juden nature

Easy. The people who buy into her shit.

This
>right is a racist depiction (therefor bad)
>but lol right looks way better anyways

It’s like when a woman sees a niglet and goes “ooohhhhhhh she’s so beautiful!” It’s like calling retards exceptional.

Yeah I don’t think she’s ever seen or held a baby in her life