The Hound

His return was the only thing that kept me going past season 6

Attached: 130364AE-7996-4B7E-A520-A6B2872BDC1A.png (2400x1329, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMF72eOuYpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did they fugg in the books?

Me too

yeah, he fuggs both sansa and arya in the books and they both want it too. shits hype

cleganebowl was cringe

Who? Him and the Mountain?

Oh great, it’s more of the late 30’s male version of the princess Shireen who likes to kill people because he has anger management issues and loves getting drunk. The two things the hound enjoys is killing, and drinking. He doesn’t even like fucking and signing. Fuck that guy

Too bad it didn't amount to anything.

Arya

>GUYS GUYS GUYS! HE'S A HARDENED BADASS BUT GET THIS....HE HAS A SOFT SPOT AND A FEAR!
tolkien btfo yet again by the fat man

Only reason I was interested too after the Jaime stuff started to looking bad.

D&D’s Cleganebowl was shit, Gurm’s Cleganebowl will be a hundred times better

The point is that he was never really a badass, retard
He was actually a good guy at heart but he was born into a cruel world and never fit in because half of his face was burned off

>Im sorry you are dead. You deserve better .. both of you

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMF72eOuYpU

Kek, no way.

so he was feared and murdered countless people with no second thoughts but he secretly was...le good??

>all those years confirming the hype
>it was WWE tier cringe as fuck
every. time.

Attached: 1642741395895.gif (220x220, 1.5M)

MERYN

Attached: 1651811833938.png (383x474, 139.48K)

pilpuling jew

Don’t put those murders on him. He only killed in war or for orders. You’re probably an ugly fucking loser. You’re just like him… only gayer

I don’t think there was originally any plan for it, outside the possibility in the books that undead ser Gregor duels the grave digger from quiet isle who might be the hound - we’ll never know because Grrm will gracelessly expire before winds of winter is finished. For the show, D&D just decided to appease fan subreddits and tumblrinas after Season 5 and Cleganebowl was one of their more well known tropes.

yeah and hes much younger in the books, only like 22 so it isnt as creepy as it would seem in the show, where he looks like a 48 year old

>If any man dies with a clean sword...
>I'LL RAPE HIS FUCKING CORPSE

Attached: Yelling Apu.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

>murdered countless people
The only person he “murdered” was the peasant butcher’s boy who attacked the prince of the seven kingdoms, everyone else he killed was also trying to kill him

nah the hound becomes a weird monastic mute gravedigger in the books, he doesn't fugg anyone

his helmet carries more meaning in the series than his character does desu. the hound is supposed to be symbolic for something something muh feminism (grrm is a cuck)

>blocks your path

Attached: 035038F8-387C-4378-B372-CABB657043BE.jpg (2079x2832, 913.7K)

>only like 22 so it isnt as creepy as it would seem in the show, where he looks like a 48 year old
Some women love that shit. You have to appeal to a wide audience.

I think it was actually wholesome. It was like he was a fatherly figure for her in a way. At least towards the end of their journey

Ned Stark is also 35 and Robb is 15 with a beard

it's ok to be attracted to the 'bad boy' types, plenty of women are too

You had all that time to think of a reply and that was the best you could do

was having a smoke don't get all invested in this lmao

You might be confusing him with the mountain. Far as I remember all the free wartime murder and raping was done by his brother, Sandor never had a reputation for that, his was built on ruthlessness to his enemies on the battlefield and just being a freakishly strong creep with half a face. His brother being pretty much allowed to commit atrocities on civilians is part of why The Hound is so disillusioned with knighthood and stature.
Didn't he say something along the lines of if his brother is considered a knight of the kingdom the title means jack shit?

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I was just joking. What kind of faggot still goes out for a smoke. This is 2022, you can vape now genius

maybe, it's been a while since reading the books or seeing the show, thought he was super feared for being unpredictable
no feelings hurt, i smoke but late at night i'll vape in my room to be lazy

>Season 5 Jon makes every right move
>Still keeps his biggest enemy at Castle Black

he was a good character

If he sent him to another Night’s Watch post he would have garnered power there then moved against Jon, he also had a significant following at Castle Black and he couldn’t have just executed him

Nah, it was pure kinography.

Attached: DF76FF71-A14A-47A0-BCA1-E0D8193E33B1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

Yeah, but the actual swordfight was like a minute long. Then it just devolved into another brawl.

/r/ the "have sex" webm of the fight

It was alright. But I don’t get why The Mountain wanted to fight his brother so bad. He killed that one creepy guy who likes playing with dead bodies who was Cersei’s right hand and refused to go with Cersei to fight him. What did the Hound ever do to wrong him? If anything he should’ve been mostly indifferent to whether or not they were about to fight. But ignoring that, the atmosphere and the whole scene was amazing

Why Sandor plunged his sword through Gregor’s armor instead of just beheading him will always remain a mystery

The whole kingdom was burning down anyway. He no longer had anything left to gain from fighting for them. At that point he got to enjoy one last battle before he died

I hate Lannister armor so much, it's so retarded with the front of the helmet ruining it. Cleganebowl was very disappointing. Way too short, the time leading up to it in the episode was too drawn out, then Mountain without his helmet looked stupid. Should have had them fight on flat ground and had some other gimmick to keep it interesting.

yeah it turns out amongst female readers the hound is the most popular character by far.

and nobody can figure out why

Attached: s.jpg (734x766, 180.4K)

lol Sam is Gurm’s self insert isn’t he

>Especially since he's mutilated and dangerous
This woman is actually pretty based.

I liked him best when he was still slightly psychotic in the earlier seasons and still got off on killing and maiming people.

>enjoys killing
>enjoys drinking
>enjoys fucking
>enjoys singing
based and Bronnpilled

>le gentle giant
i hate this trope

Me too

Attached: georgesneed.jpg (400x415, 83.63K)

Would have been better if he was a manlet huh?

>Did they fugg in the books?

Attached: dahoundndaarya.jpg (960x1280, 242.33K)

fatherly hound was better because he was still killing and maiming people but he was getting off on mogging on retards with arya, at least in the show. theres a few scenes where hes talking big shit to people hes about to kill and arya gives him sideways glances like shes ready for the violence to start.

>gentle
He literally killed a 12 year old boy

hes also the only one in the entire royal court and certainly of the kings bodyguards who shows sansa any sort of compassion or pity or empathy. he saves her life over and over again.

>Haha i totally didn't write The Hound to be someone women lust over.
You can count on Sansa chapters to include her thinking of The Hound at least once and her comparing other men to The Hound often unfavorablely. She also often thinks about the time The Hound approached her during the battle of The Blackwater and how he kissed her before leaving even though that wasn't how it went down. GRRM knew exactly what he was doing

>You gonna die over some chickens, Hound?
>Somebody is
>Goblins face when
>Hound attacks
>Even though it takes her like 2 minutes, she does kill two guys wounded or with their back turned to save him at the end
Amazing what a difference in quality Arya solo stuff was compared to all of her scenes with the Hound.

Attached: 1634024331920.png (740x370, 381.11K)

She liked the hound because he was scary, big, and always had a drunken presence with the looming possibility of rape lording over her. When he walked into her room blistering drunk and held a knife up to her throat Sansa no doubt was sopping wet

>hes also the only one in the entire royal court and certainly of the kings bodyguards who shows sansa any sort of compassion or pity or empathy.
Well, there was also Garlan, Arys Oakheart, and Tyrion.