Untitled

Attached: 1651781630393.webm (1000x564, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDP9NVQmiXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this sham trial supposed to be distracting us from?

Deppsisters...

whats going on in this webm

That's genuine fear.

How is it possible Amber can somewhat competently act in films but not during this trial to save her life?

Amber recoils from seeing her abuser

Johnny will lose

She hasn't felt that for a long time.

The script is bad this time

Anyone else hoping Johnny and Amber rekindle and makeup? They would be the most kino couple in Hollywood.

great question

Pfizer vaccine efficacy info release

And no retakes.

do you have a webm of her snorting coke in the courtroom

fpbp

Corona documents, imminent nuclear war, and the asteroid that will do plenty of damage in two more days. Maybe ayys too.

Roe v Wade

What asteroid?

that's another deception

It's not looking good Depp sisters

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-132940_Chrome.jpg (1080x958, 302.67K)

joe biden has dementia and did not receive 81 million votes

You all mock her but she is legitimately scared.

When is the trial over?

>Fed interest rates
>union issues in Amazon and Starbucks

>imminent nuclear war

Attached: 1631028601967.png (621x702, 65.87K)

2 more weeks?

Attached: 1625417035562.gif (375x200, 1.59M)

Trump lost, cope and try again 2024.

Deppbros Johnny looks so old....

ghislaine epstein trial

Due to blatant provable cheating, yes

Who is winning the trial?

Us, the viewers

I wish I could hold amber and tell her its going to all be ok and that I know how much of a fucking dirtbag johnny actually is and how much love I have for her

so far Depp has better evidence & witnesses but not enough to prove shiet.
Most stuff happen behind the door, very hard to win case like these.

I wish he would get back on the stand, make direct eye contact with her, and confess his undying love for her like “what are we doing, baby?” Just so we could see her drop her whole act for a minute and accept his offer to get back together to prove that she’s full of shit. Unfortunately it would make Johnny look manipulative so it wouldn’t help his case which he pretty much already has in the bag assuming that there’s at least one person on the jury who isn’t a complete retard.

She's only allowed 1 take per scene in this one

Depp doesn’t really have to prove anything because he’s saying he didn’t abuse her and you can’t really prove a negative. It’s on amber’s people to prove that what she said was true, which they can’t because it probably isn’t. Even if he did hit her at some point she would have to reveal how she also abused him to prove it convincingly and she won’t do that because she’s incredibly narcissistic and will accept zero blame.

Anyone who's been following this for more than a month knows Amber belongs in an asylum. She is unironically Gone Girl brought to life. Depp's legal team leaked the tapes online years ago and you can hear all the house service and butlers and counselors etc. treating Amber like she's satan. Sadly they can't play this in court because there's 3rd parties talking all the time and that's not valid evidence for this type of lawsuit.

>Trump lost, cope and try again 2024.
do you believe joe biden got more votes than both trump and even obama, two of the biggest and most "celebrity"-ish presidents we have ever had, one being the historic "first black president" that brought out unprecedented crowds followed by the most sensationalist and audacious president of all time: trump? you REALLY believe joe biden got more votes than either of THEM? this isn't even a political question, its a REALITY question.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

to flatten the curve?

>t’s on amber’s people to prove that what she said was true, which they can’t because it probably isn’t.
this is the reality of the case. the only evidence she has provided is recordings of airplane noise covering johnny whining like a bitch on a private jet. she has claimed he broke her nose but has no medical records of this.

because when you're acting you have the director guiding you and getting the best performance out of you

yeah, shes fucking sociopathic to the max, if it would come out she killed someone before i wouldnt be surprised.

Johnny already lost his case in the UK, him taking it to the US is just desperation.

>I wish he would get back on the stand, make direct eye contact with her, and confess his undying love for her like “what are we doing, baby?” Just so we could see her drop her whole act for a minute and accept his offer to get back together to prove that she’s full of shit.
nah he's playing it correct: projecting an air of not giving a shit anymore and being tired of dealing with this crazy bitch who has been 'dragging him down'. that image plus her horrible acting while she was on the stand is what will win the trial.

She also has extremely inconsistent testimony and has been caught slipping multiple times.

I love seeing women scared. You should be bitch. Every woman should be scared to death all day every day. Only way to keep them in line.

A HECKIN' EXPERT!? GUESS IT'S RIGHT!

it'll be pakistan vs india that kicks it off

It isn't the same case, I wish people would stop conflating it already. He sued the Sun in the UK for libel which was fucking retarded because UK tabloids constantly do that shit and they got top tier lawyers ready to shut down every lawsuit. Seriously they have newspapers with "WE CAUSE A LOT OF LIBEL ACCUSATIONS" as their main selling point. Amber was not sued there, the Sun was.

This lawsuit here in the US is against Amber directly.

What is the best way to scare a woman?

Attached: 1546215849459.jpg (500x462, 36.36K)

>because when you're acting you have the director guiding you and getting the best performance out of you
she is constantly looking at the camera/camera man throughout this whole trial. even when crying or just sitting there. her mind is 100% on her 'screen presence' like a kid on stage in a middle school play for the first time.

bros... i LOVE amber heard. i am addicted to toxic femoids with resting bitch face. god i want her to dominate me so bad... in a television & film-related way, of course.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_dcde937c-bf0a-11eb-8144-d3653cd81e51.jpg (3137x1765, 403.64K)

Reminder to set your calendar on May 16 to give Johnny your spirit energy, he needs it to form the spirit bomb that will let him win the trial.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDP9NVQmiXw

Listen to this, it's after the finger incident when supposedly Amber Heard got raped by a bottle, got her nose broken, her arms and soles sliced up. Notice nobody in this tape gives a single fuck about Amber's "injuries" at all (because there aren't any) and they're all treating her like she might explode any moment and has to be taken away for the good of everyone. Put in on 1.50x speed if you're bored.

This has been online for years but apparently barely anyone has heard this?

Just be yourself

Ukraine and vaccine dieoff

she's not scared faggot, the worst thing that could happen is the lawsuit is successful and she would just start an Onlyfans and make millions

beautiful women never lose in life. SEETHE and COPE about it.

That look she give you after you hit her in the face

>Trump appoints more judges than any previous president
>still can't win a single court case
Sure thing buddy. You forgot your hat.

Attached: 71f6LHQ2wJL._AC_UL1000_.jpg (1000x865, 141.17K)

>What is the best way to scare a woman?
shit on THEIR bed first to assert dominance and beat them anytime they are not naked.

I don't know Amber bros....even fucking CNN of all places is saying /ourTurd/ seemed fake. Literally only the janny trannies and a few feminist journalists are still defending her.....

Attached: CNN.png (1193x945, 850.38K)

>(((experts)))
Do normalfags really get fooled by this word-salad-trick STILL?

Attached: 1647687574842.png (128x128, 22.94K)

The fact that Amber defecated on the bed

>the sheer amount of fucking retards who actually think she was snorting coke
It's unbelievable that you fuckers exist, holy fucking hell you are absolutely fucking stupid, just cut your fingers off

This is a defamation trial and he's the plaintiff. Depp has to prove Amber directly damaged his public image, which is a very hard thing to do.

I kind of got into this trial late, has Depp's side presented any compelling evidence for this?
I imagine that's a hard thing to quantify

Is corrective rape still a judicial remedy in America?

>that mullet
HI, I'M SAUL GOODMAN

>Johnny already lost his case in the UK
It was a different case, retard.
He sued The Sun, not Amber.

*record scratch*

Attached: file.png (174x190, 72.22K)

>Amber claims this photo is proof of her broken nose, two black eyes, split lip, gouges from Depp's rings, and bruised temples

Attached: 1651799437801.png (796x1052, 975.61K)

I know i'm a retard, but why does Johnny and Amber need so many people for a legal team? I always just assumed you needed one person representing you.

kinose

back when i went to college id be walking back home at night and would often see lone women walking on the street. id scare them by sprinting behind them and then running past them, pretending id be trying to catch the street light. some of them jogged or ran, another ran into a building. most would stop moving until i passed them lmao.

She's clearly mental

>non sequitur fallacy
Why can’t leftoids succeed at basic logic?

So the UK found that Depp was a wife beater and the tabloids were right, so you think its going to be different now because?

dangerously based

Attached: jj olson.jpg (2759x1547, 192.97K)

Attached: 1411941550054.webm (742x238, 2.95M)

lol

I thought I was the only one. I'm addicted to BPD bitches. I love the drama they bring. The high and lows they make you feel.

BPD + malignant NPD

Many peole that close to them ( sister, bodyguard, front desk attendence, house maid, financial agent etc...) are Depp's witnesses.
They all said Amber was a piece of turd and only ever saw & overheard her hit Depp, never the other way around. Depp also have voice records that Amber admitting hitting him.

Amber also has voice, video records but hard to tell what the fuck was going on except that Depp was drunk af. So far she doesn't have hard evidences that Depp hit her, other than her own words ofc.

Did nobody at any point inform her there's no visible marks whatsoever in that picture?

I mean imagine you actually HAD been beaten up and you can't see a scratch on your own face - would you take a picture and say to the world "behold my beaten face"? Of course not. You'd be looking for some cope to cover for why the fuck your face looks pristine.

So now back to this bitch. Is she insane? Is it female hubris like they'll believe her even if she takes a picture of her face with no makeup?

Attached: 1650654100795.jpg (437x421, 41.07K)

Let me guess. Your mother was mentally ill?

Damn that was hot. Shit got me rock hard.