This was considered jacked in 2011

>this was considered jacked in 2011

Attached: 1603917773592.jpg (500x700, 68.91K)

Post body.

its still considered jacked/ fit. I imagine you're a bloatfag or dyel.

that is jacked

who the fuck’s jack

Why do you have a picture of Ryan Gosling shirtless saved?

im a powerlifter

Attached: IMG_345.jpg (790x1024, 55.36K)

oh my fucken lore dawg. mods, ban Anonymous post 167650103. matter of fact, ban anybody posting in this thread. i don’t want you in my chat. *sniffs fingers* go the fuck on.

agreed. original pic is impressive.
OP is a tranny lover who cannot appreciate the male form

Lookin good pimp

I've really liked 2 girls in my life and they both fucking chose some out of shape fat fucker over me and I didn't have Ryan's bod exactly 1:1 but I was lean and in shape and I kept myself "perfect" cause I wanted to be attractive towards girls. But I've found out they dont give a fuck about having an attractive bf or husband.

They all have ugly fucking bf or husbands who are out of shape fat fucks. I fucking hate myself for being brainwashed since I was like 12 thinking I had to have perfect skin, hair and body just to get a gf

Attached: 1644144601303.jpg (662x661, 71.59K)

/fit/cel tourist thread

Attached: average -fit-izen.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

The wide hips look bad

You probably have a horrible personality.

this is fatty propaganda trying to set /fit/chads off their path. this is the snake telling you to eat the forbidden fruit.

lmao bro this made me laugh
dont sweat it too much user, at least you're physically healthy. that matters way more

APPEARING OFFLINE DOES NOT WORK

Most of these guys would look hot if they actually tried with their haircuts and beards

The last girls bf literally had no personality. He was a monotone faggot with a rat face. But he had money I guess.

Why did those girls go for the fatsos? Are they particularly funny or rich or actually talk to the girls you liked more ? Like what do they have over you?

Are Amish communities like beehives with creatures resembling pic acting as Queen?

Attached: 1651852701406.jpg (640x425, 108.45K)

Both of them had money looking back. And what I mean by that is their family was upper middle class. They were both fucking ugly. As time has gone on I notice the memes were true, women are fucking cunts and only care about money. The last girl was pretty much a lazy bitch who didn't want to work, she just wanted to stay home all day playing MMOs on the PC.

>girlfriend broke up with me just to be with her ex
>he's twice the man I am (quite literally, he is double my weight)
>one of the reasons she broke up with him was that he didn't fuck her for over half a year
>claimed the sex with me was the best she had

Stop dumping, Sergey.

damn, not that user but I know what this is like. A stole a girl from some beta faggot cause without ever bringing it up, I knew she was not getting fucked or getting any attention from him and all she did was post slutty pics of herself on instagram in things and shit. All he did was play games all day in the basement but she was some yuro trash girl from 3rd world country so she thought being in America was luxury. Long story short I took my shot, fucked her and she left him and she said the same thing, she was not getting fucked at all. Things got messy and she went back to him cause of money problems.

Was she a mail order bride or something? Kek

Nah, just some chick from a small village in sweden who thought anything in the US was automatically considered luxury and thought that being able to uber eats Mcdonalds at 3am was considered being rich. She met him through discord and I met her playing League online.

I don't think I've ever seen any obese Amish, is it even possible unless their cheating

who gives a fuck? imagine unironically lifting for women

better die a ripped kissless virgin than a fat one

No, it was (and is) considered fit/hot by women. "Jacked" has been bodybuilding territory since Arnold made it in Hollywood.

it wasn't considered jacked it was considered sexy, which it is.

Makes sense. More money=more access bro, nothing personal. If you had a choice between 2 girls you liked and one would pamper you, take you on trips to her family's lakehouse and pay for your trips abroad and take you around in her car you'd probably be more inclined to go into a relationship with her over your poor friend that only complains about her poor life

The dude on the bottom left always gets me, why the fuck does he look so weird

kek. i sold at the first $25 and was kicking my ass for it when it reached ATH, but now it's fine. godspeed marine

No, you're a fat retard. The only thing you're power lifting is your blubber when you get up to answer the door for your fat fuck uber eats order.

I cant believe this guy is real, holy shit hahaha imagine being shaped like this

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-07T01-31-33.468Z.png (576x991, 1.05M)

Attached: wings i cant take this shit no more.gif (640x360, 2.03M)

No it wasn't. This scene was memed on /fit/ repeatedly back in 2011

he looks like if you shopped a hobo's head into one of those statues of ancient heroes

Attached: hercules.png (617x1080, 1.2M)

The gymcel is my favorite Yea Forums subspecies. Autistically staring at pictures of muscled men and getting jacked and still getting 0 (none) pussy.

nordic af

Attached: living_bullet.png (591x827, 454.24K)

This is what people want now.

Attached: tv husbando.jpg (470x705, 85.51K)

Wtf You should be her bvll she would probably fuck you on the side.

Wrong, but I still would touch his tiny Asian penis and let him grab my fat White ass
Bisexual btw, I'm just a degenerate but even I hate trannies

LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN

Dirty bulked on lucky charms

Ban everyone on this thread, real tawk

could be worse, imagine him but with a shit body

This is the peak male form, wheel torque.

>now
Being a pretty boy was ALWAYS a good thing
Also you are conveniently not getting the point that muscles aren't everything and you need facial gains, and that chink has top tier jaw and proportions

You wish you looked like this fucking Emma Stone.

>"what the fuck did you just say about The Last Jedi?!?"

How’s the body dysmorphia?

Now it’s a /fit/ thread

Attached: DB3E8AB1-CFFC-48AC-9B20-F6D5A11737D5.jpg (1284x1529, 1.3M)

>implying he’s a dom

That's a guy isn't it

Elliot rodger tier post. Admit that you are a hapa

dumb newfags

kek

Some body fat would make him look less like gollum.