The Last Drive-in With Joe Bob Briggs

Season 4 week 2 of Joe Bob starts at 9:00pm EST tonight.

This week's clue from Joe himself is:
>The two movies, separated by 30 years, are both about sexy witches.
twitter.com/therealjoebob/status/1521949101184761859?s=20&t=ID5omreFdXkCKVhNhfeEyw

Last week was the season premiere, and showed Night of the Living Dead (1968) and Anthropophagous (1980). Rewatch if you're interested in the premiere or the guests (Mr. Svengoolie himself, and the original mog-queen mailgirl Honey), but the films were meh.

STREAM LINKS:
kino.tube/
angelthump.com/rhino36 (user's stream, may or may not be on tonight. Please let us know itt rhino user)
Brettygood com (may or may not be shit idk)
Post any more if you know them.

Attached: the-last-drive-in-bob-briggs-1.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

angelthump.com/rhino36
twitter.com/i/status/1522471507200557058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Large Pizza coming
>2L of Cherry Coke
>Big tub of Jalapeno Cheddar popcorn

Yeah, its kino time

my body is ready

Attached: 1650675615116.jpg (1242x1496, 470.49K)

Was a fucking struggle to make this thread with hirojew and his rangebans.

Anyway, the obvious guess for tonight is The Craft (1996). I know there were a lot of shitty witch movies from the 60s, so I think it's a safe bet.

Attached: MV5BZTBkMWE1NGItZTgxMi00ZTE0LWIzZjAtNzQ5ZGZlZTQxN2EwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1075x1600, 286.72K)

God Americans are disgusting filth

I've been live since before the countdown started. Won't put another movie tonight cause I work early tomorrow

For me it's
>some leftover enchiladas
>2L of pepsi
>a bag of takis
>and a bunch of cheap liquor
I'm ready to not pay any attention and completely forget the movies

Based. Here's the link again for newfriends:
angelthump.com/rhino36

angelthump user is always reliable for streaming Joe Bob

lol, just saw it crashed when I was doing stuff outside. Sorry

What did he mean by this bros:
twitter.com/i/status/1522471507200557058

>angelthump.com/rhino36
fuck that imma watch on brettygooddotcom at least they have some people

is there a mega for the Shudder show Serial? I'm not super into horror but the guy who plays Will from Will and Grace is on it and I'm a big fan of his

>Shudder show Serial
Idk what that is and can't find proof of its existence. Anyway, there's probably a torrent but I have no idea how you ddl peasants look for/find mega links.

Watch it on whatever you want. That's why there are multiple links.

I'm ready for some sexy witches

Minutes remaining

>I have no idea how you ddl peasants look for/find mega links.
Just snahp your fingers

Diet ginger ale and a chicken quesadilla

>2nd from bottom
uhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1656767894679.jpg (1280x959, 191.56K)

Wow yet again shudder shits the bed. I'm canceling and going back to piracy.

kek, had to restart the app again myself. Shudder is a fucking joke. That's why I encourage as many stream links as possible.

I think Black Sabbath made a song about walpurgis

I only signed up so I can watch it on my tv and not use a pirate stream on my laptop. Their three live streams transition seamlessly except for joe bob.

>Their three live streams transition seamlessly except for joe bob
Because these are the only ones large amounts of people tune in for

Am I a bad person because I didn't play the Halloween pinball machine today and played Ultraman instead?

Professor Joe Bob

>Beltane
Beltane is one of the four ‘greater sabbats’ and is the traditional Celtic May Eve/May Day celebration and the opposite point on the cycle to Samhain.

Sources vary on its etymology, from belo-tanos (‘bright fire’) to a connection with the Celtic deity Bel. In Irish ‘mí na Bealtaine’ means ‘the month of May’.

Beltane marks the beginning of summer, the time of year when flora and fauna will flourish, celebrated by the decorating of houses and animals with May flowers such as primrose and gorse.

The fertility of the land represents the God’s mature devotion to the Goddess, his transition from animal lust to love and commitment. The maypole and the twirling of ribbons around it represent fertility and the spiral of life.

I love how long they let Joe Bob go on for now, by the end of the season these movies are going to go til like 7am

Is this what he meant when he said he was getting weird tonight?

>it's another convoluted litany of italian names and film history episode
based

More comfy Italian horror.

>sexy witches
Teen Witch?

Black Sunday is 1960, so what's the 1990 movie gonna be?

Warlock was around that time.

Do you think Joe Bob and Darcy are fucking? They're always on the road together going to cons and shit

I wouldn't mind if it was Warlock

I don't think she's his type but she probably forcibly gives him a cheeky blowjob on the road from time to time

KINO
CLASSICS

wow diana prince is hella bogged

I meant its called Slasher its about a serial killer or something

this movie is metal as fuck

I hate when this happens to me

The Witches for family friendly Joe Bob time

Attached: The-Witches-A.jpg (550x382, 142.19K)

So they were right. She was a witch.

>the fat guy with the hammer
Fucking cool

how can i watch last week's show?

its in the regular Shudder library

Right now? Only shudder

Or you can wait till there's a torrent.

if the coach is a rocking then don't come a knocking

i've already been banned havent i

it appears that they have a severe arachnoid infestation

Hahahah, he just shot the bat

then proceeded to beat the fuck out of it

why do you shill this garbage so hard, you had banner ads for months and everytime I go into that channel there is like 2 people there

I got my senpai some blizzards, but they don't know it's coming. They may be in the thread right now tho lmao

Uh oh, the sperg has arrived
>he sees banner ads

Ngl, I wish it was The Craft.

That wasn't a witch, she just has autism

this witch looks the part

Attached: 1642862301843.jpg (1372x723, 65.78K)

wait which site had banner ads? lol

Brettygood I assume. user has vengeance against them for some reason, and I even put a warning in the OP to placate but he still has to sperg

I unblocked the banner ads in my browser when they started accepting advertisers again, in case anyone bought space and put something funny up.
kino.tub had banner ads up for months with a picture of joe bob points a gun and the caption says "get in loser, we're watching kino" or something like that.

Who fucking cares? They're a streaming mirror that is live on time and in decent quality. That's 100% of qualifications to be worth posting. Just use a different link if you hate them that much l.

Fuck you Texas and fuck your lonestar beer

She has that Anya sort of ayy face