Villain is evil because... she wants to be impregnated

>Villain is evil because... she wants to be impregnated
Seriously?

Attached: 1651874883498.jpg (1200x675, 132.49K)

very relatable to women over 30 desu
dumb broads lol

mega pints

Spawning crotchgoblins is evil in a world choking on pollution

Kys

>femoids summed up in one post

A story as old as time

I will gladly sacrifice myself and do what needs to be done, bros. I will fix her.

Fuck off

Men don't steal babies from hospitals and when they do, they are doing it following orders of a woman, this is indeed a very real villain.

why didn't she just hang around public toilets? would make a nicer movie too.

>t. hasnt met a post menopausal woman who didnt have kids

Attached: liz2.jpg (683x1024, 129.42K)

she just wanted kids so she could abort them like the strong independent woman she is

In spite of the fact that this is a blatant villain, it still made some incels lose their minds as it was "empowering".
Honestly hilarious.

>thou shalt birth more parasites and extinct humanity because... because you just have to! I ruined my life with kids, stop being happy!!! you have to do it too!!!

Attached: B536B02B-7D38-4B46-B73C-2E5216541C33.jpg (1000x1000, 247.03K)

She's evil because she is mentally ill. The whole character is based on menopause, mental illness, and women instability.

based and true

That's kinda hot...

just because your parents don't love you doesn't mean everyone else's life is ruined when they have kids

You focus too much on the negatives of life. Go outside for a walk.

Oh look, it's an underage wojaker

>>thou shalt birth more parasites and extinct humanity because... because you just have to! I ruined my life with kids, stop being happy!!! you have to do it too!!!
>Spawning crotchgoblins is evil in a world choking on pollution

Attached: 77713498-3BC6-4E37-91EE-421F2335D3A1.jpg (1031x1463, 661.03K)

best MCU character still alive in the universe

People like this are seriously making me hate atheists. I’m convinced these sorts of posts are christians doing a huge false flag operation that is going incredibly well for them. Holy fuck I hate being associated with people like this

choke on these nuts

Zoomers needs to be gassed.

based
beta providers seething

For a moment I thought Dr Strange would save her with his dick

They're perfect for each other imho
fuck the robot boy, he dead

Attached: vlcsnap-00020.jpg (1280x536, 140.1K)

>he didn’t watch The Raimi cut

>Most beautiful woman in the MCU
>Best actress in the MCU
Lizzybros we eating good.

I highly recommend the movie Species

Tell that to N'dabi N'dudu in sub Saharan Africa. the population has near sextupled in 70 years and will double in 15 years.

why not take your over population message there? not countries with below replacement births

>Raimi directs a new superhero movie
>it has Scarlet Witch
>Bruce appears in it
>isn't Ash
What a missed opportunity

Attached: marvelzombies.png (1278x510, 1.05M)

Yes

my mother once said she could have done a lot with her life and having me ruined it while we were having a heated argument. she apologised and said she didn’t mean it after but I never forgot it. I mean we love eachother and have a very good relationship but comments like that will always hover around in your head, sometimes I wonder if I really did ruin my parents lives. I remember my dad saying once that you die a sort of death as an adult realising you have responsibilities for others and can’t do what you want anymore. it’s depressing

You feel your life is ruined because of your kids? You're either a psychopath or definitely somebody with no kids

>based and true
>based
>beta providers seething
>user you ruined my life when I had you
>Tell that to N’dabi N'dudu in sub Saharan Africa. the population has near sextupled in 70 years and will double in 15 years.
>why not take your over population message there? not countries with below replacement births

Attached: 1E3081CC-6425-48C1-95F2-4C0C3F3D5D5C.jpg (768x1024, 151.28K)

You're right, we SHOULD stop sending food to the third world.

>dad once said he's had this hernia for 20 years that he hasnt gotten removed
>i was 20 years old at the time

Attached: tfw.png (541x443, 86.23K)

Checks her Bumble
>Scarlett Witch 38
>Kids: Want someday

It's literally human nature to breed you shit head. You've consumed too much anti western propaganda and have decided to end your genes in favor of material consumption. Enjoy.

Scarlet Witch on Bumble:
>Age 39
Kids: Want someday

Apparently, the women don't get brutal deaths only the men do. So yeah, it was bullshit. It was the part of the patriarchy that leftists still uphold: protecting women.

That's a myth. "it's human nature" and then you look at someone as disfigured as you are and realize not everyone was meant to have kids.

I almost changed my real Bumble profile just to meme this into reality. 50 sheckles if you do it.

no offense but your parents sound like pussies

I’m surprised no-one was posted the usual articles about women going crazy when it becomes clear they can’t have children because of some abnormality or have reached menopause. I’m thinking about the one article where a woman starts howling.

>t. wh*toid

The main antagonist of the film is a woman who is so in the wrong that she even ends up killing herself in the end.
Also, one of the "empowered" women gets cut in half and the other is crushed.
But I still saw many posts about how this was woke because muh strong women meme.

kys

Mommy

Attached: 1636272379034.gif (728x728, 833.34K)

Throwing babies into a sacrificial fire is objectively moral though. Every single one of those babies will grow up to consume and contribute massively to climate change, the terrible job market, overcrowding etc etc etc, could grow up to be conservative or religious. There once was a time when spartans would straight up hurl weak babies off a cliff. Your jew gods morals aren’t objective and haven’t existed forever. Times have changed and now ethics have changed with them. And let’s be real, if your schizo headcanon was real all of us would 100% sacrifice a barely sentient baby for cool powers

Weirdly touchy replies from people who normally encourage others to kill themselves.
I think the board has gone soft.

>wanda
cute

Attached: file.png (993x877, 1.29M)

I love wanda bros

How did that work out for the Aztecs and other Latin American Indians?

why doesn't she just get pregnant?

Industrialization is the one responsible for pollution doe.

Attached: egg-carton-575692_1280.png (1280x702, 165.9K)