/trek/ - The year is 2005. You are now in charge of Star Trek. What will you do? edition

Prev;

Attached: Trek.png (631x2456, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epYda5EqKKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do aspies make charts like this?

Why do you live in Trek threads bitching about every little thing?

Notice how the minorities get uglier with each new iteration

Attached: T.pol.jpg (500x1041, 76.8K)

2007-2014: Odyssey (exploration show after VOY, deals with first contact with another galaxy)
2010-2013: Risa (episodic investigation/detective show that evolves into a serialized conspiracy)
2011-2016: Klingon (Klingon epic-drama with politics and backstabbing)
2015: Titan (Riker mini-series)
2016-2019: Deep Space 8 (backwater space station, Orville-type dramedy)
2017: Orion (crime drama mini-series)
2018-2019: Imperium (Neo-Terran Empire, 2 seasons; 1 of a new Terran crew helping conquer old Imperial star systems, a second and final season of them invading the prime timeline and meeting their main universe counterparts and ending up more Federation by the end)
2019-: Latinum (Ferengi comedy)
2020: Timeship (episodic mini-series of temporal police)
2021: Intelligence (mini-series of Starfleet Intelligence racing to secure a slaver stasis box)
2021-: Second Federation (Delta Quadrant Federation led by Talaxians, TOS/TNG/VOY/ENT type show)
2022-: Continuing Mission (Enterprise-F animated series with Captain B-4/Data; family friendly)
2022-: Obsidian Order (Cardassian mini-series about a New Obsidian Order 50 years after DS9)

extend ENT to 7 seasons
1 film each for DS9 VOY ENT
5 year break
new tv show set in mid 25th century. its 7 year mission, to reach the andromeda galaxy and make first contact.

The squares with actor pics aren’t even the same shape. Why make something this autistic and not even get it right?
So fucking tired of these threads making excuses for poor craftsmanship.

Use those quantum bullshit drives from Voyager to send an expedition to Andromeda.

>Tits Pol

Uhura was the first and still is the prettiest looking darkie I ever did see on my teletube.

>omg this is autistic
>AHHHHH THE SQUARES ARENT THE SAME YOU AUTIST HELP ME IM HAVING A MELTIE

This boring looking face and stiff personality bitch needed all the help she could get with those knockers.

>make something autistic
>can’t even commit and do it right

T.Pol was the final save, Tits pol was a backup save of a PNG

Attached: Tits Pol.png (500x1041, 506.11K)

There should be a show focused on the Beta Quadrant. Hasn't it barely been explored in Trek?

the results are in from your scan user. It's not bad news, but it's not good news either. can I ask if you have chosen any lubricants?

Attached: gay.jpg (1705x1200, 103.8K)

Trek is based on the alpha/beta border. In reality neither quadrant has been deeply explored.

Attached: 1648145639300.jpg (7467x9387, 3.31M)

Lazy chart, do do do do do do
Lazy chart, do do do do do do
Lazy chart.

Attached: 2x18_Obsession title.jpg (1436x1080, 281.42K)

Pilot episodes ranked (NOT taking into account the rest of the series)

1. Emissary
2. The Cage
3. Caretaker
4. Encounter at Farpoint
5. The Man Trap
6. Remembrance
7. Runaway
8. Broken Bow
9. Strange New Worlds
10. Old Wounds
11. Second Contact
12. The Vulcan Hello
13. Beyond the Farthest Star
14. Lost & Found

As someone in charge of Star Trek, I would declare the following:
>2007-2014: Odyssey (exploration show after VOY, deals with first contact with another galaxy)
Denied. Too far from home and the known Trek universe, not relatable enough to the Trek fan audience.
2010-2013: Risa (episodic investigation/detective show that evolves into a serialized conspiracy)
Denied. All the Risa and Dixon Hill episodes suck, never mind a whole series about it...
2011-2016: Klingon (Klingon epic-drama with politics and backstabbing)
Granted for a pilot script and summary of a general first season arc, we'll see where it goes from there.
2015: Titan (Riker mini-series)
Maybe.
2016-2019: Deep Space 8 (backwater space station, Orville-type dramedy)
Maybe.
2017: Orion (crime drama mini-series)
Denied. Would be the antithesis of Trek and likely end up something like NuTrek or Star Wars.
2018-2019: Imperium (Neo-Terran Empire, 2 seasons; 1 of a new Terran crew helping conquer
Denied. Would be the antithesis of Trek and likely end up something like NuTrek or Star Wars or those bad mirror universe episodes.
2019-: Latinum (Ferengi comedy)
Maybe as a mini-series.
2020: Timeship (episodic mini-series of temporal police)
Denied, would be to easy to makes lore nerds rage and keep a story straight.
2021: Intelligence (mini-series of Starfleet Intelligence racing to secure a slaver stasis box)
Maybe.
2021-: Second Federation (Delta Quadrant Federation led by Talaxians, TOS/TNG/VOY/ENT type show)
Maybe but with out the Talaxians part...
2022-: Continuing Mission (Enterprise-F animated series with Captain B-4/Data; family friendly)
Contingent on the success of previous series to the point where there are already 2 or 3 live action shows currently ongoing.
2022-: Obsidian Order (Cardassian mini-series about a New Obsidian Order 50 years after DS9)
Maybe.

A friend an I have literally been talking about writing a script based on this premise.

Attached: 305A5B73-C401-479A-9E97-E4A65405C6F8.jpg (828x360, 94.39K)

>decide to make an autistic chart of star trek actors
You could create a template and just place in actors then copy and paste them into the chart, or if you're using any photo editor besides paint you could drag the pic of the actor over the square, select the white space underneath, invert, and delete.
Instead whoever made this chose to crop each pic individually, at random sizes, then place them in the chart. It's the most backwards ass way of doing this imaginable. It's so bizarre and tedious most people probably wouldn't even think of doing it that way.
And yet here we are. The way some of you think is so fucking weird sometimes.

Attached: mmm.png (800x600, 769.38K)

Holy fuck you are RETARDED

>Obsession
>keeps crying about the chart
Like pottery

*the ferengi comedy premise

The GOOD about SNW:
-Amazing CG effects & scenery
-Best intro theme and sequence since VOY
-Calmer/Slowed down pacing and filming with fewer cuts and fewer frantic/running camera shots that Discovery/Picard was full of. Theatrical movie feel to it.
-Self-contained episode story which was better done than all of Discovery/Picard
-Has more potential to be good than Discovery/Picard ever had already with just one episode.
-Dialogue and characters don't sound as contemporary as on Discovery/Picard.

The BAD about SNW:
-Some dumb nonsense but much fewer than in Picard/Discovery:
---Security woman just taking matters in her own hands without telling Pike/Spock what the plan is
---Transporter guy invents a new transporter technique within minutes just because story needs a tense predictable moment
---Crew of whole ship missing
---Aliens just accepting that warp-bomb and war is bad because some alien guy showed them some old news footage from Earth)
---Blatant on-the-nose direct contemporary social commentary by using actual US election riot footage.
-Annoying Marvel-like "funny" one liners during crisis scenes to "lighten the mood" (but actually are cringe and ruin scenes) but much fewer than on Discovery/Picard.
-Annoying as fuck "quirky/fun/weird" nurse character because writers probably think show would be boring otherwise (same as Jurati in Picard and that fatty in Discovery)
-Annoying blatantly aggressive rogue security character (though she'll likely be toned down over time).
-Uhura is not a cutie like in TOS.

Are you relentless? Does the word porpoising mean anything to you?

Attached: drive.jpg (325x396, 19.48K)

You realize that we can see for every post you make obsessing over the chart that the poster count doesn't go up, right?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Fuck your shitty chart

>TLDR it only ok if it make me think of DS9

Do it. Paramount allows fans to make a series as long as the episodes are no longer than 15 minutes and they don't use any Star Trek actors.

Attached: Elementary Dear Opossum.png (1456x1080, 2.1M)

They can't do multiple episodes. They only allow 1 show episode.

oh no....he ate them again

Attached: there are 4 cakes!.jpg (714x530, 54.32K)

Who is canonically the most racist main cast character?

Attached: Kirk_salutes_to_his_crew.jpg (1024x765, 57.81K)

This is actually a pretty good edit. Well done, user.

Attached: ruler.jpg (474x716, 17.34K)

Attached: Levar the xenofucker.png (1818x1818, 3.44M)

I am laughing, not crying, faggot.
You have a problem. You assume someone is upset because you get your jollies from that.

Attached: IRL Matt from Cetacean OPS.jpg (904x735, 362.42K)

its confirmed

Attached: 4 gay.png (1705x1200, 792.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=epYda5EqKKw

Attached: star trek n sheeeeit.png (911x643, 350.4K)

Intro themes ranked

1. PRO
2. LD
3. VOY
4. ENT (original)
5. TNG
6. TOS
7. TAS
8. DS9
9. PCD
10. ENT (later seasons jingle)
11. DSC
12. SNW

Prodigy is a really good theme it's true

Hi, Biollante. Want to go eat some fighter pilots?

Attached: Rodan Laren.png (1329x1000, 1.86M)

sounds like a reason to celebrate by getting some more cakes

Attached: cakes.png (474x716, 191.45K)

I don't know who's the most but here are definitely the top ones.

Spock (against non-Vulcans)
Bones (against Vulcans)
Worf (against Romulans)
Sisko (against Ferengi)
Kira (against Cardassians)
Quark (against humans)
O'Brien (against Cardassians)
Neelix (against Haakonians)
Archer (against Vulcans)
T'Pol (against humans and Andorians)
Tucker (against Vulcans)
Burnham (against Klingons)
Elnor (against people with heads still attached to their necks)

Who?

Attached: Concerned Ensign Peepo.jpg (656x526, 192.91K)

It is well established that Enterprise has the worst theme song of any Star Trek series. Only geezers like that wimpy dadrock song.

Attached: 162px-Security_Chief_Worf.png (162x450, 74.3K)

Rewatching TNG from the beginning. Have to say, I missed the last 3 episodes of season 1 first time round, but I find myself to really enjoy Conspiracy.

The slow build and sinister uneasiness really helped set the tone.

Cadet Biollante. the other fucktard that puts kaiju in Trek scenarios.

Attached: Godzilla and Hunter Schafer.png (791x989, 1.12M)

>Spamming us with as much unwanted shit as possible.
You fail for the same reasons Kurtzman does. No one wants Trek to turn into another capeshit soi universe.

Never heard of 'em. Saw the meme once and with a monkey brain like mine, I found the concept of Geordie being a xenofucker entertaining.

Attached: Ensign Peepo's Lunch.png (728x612, 388.23K)

Here's a fun fact, are you braced to have fun?
here comes the fun, hold tight, so the actor who played the magistrate, bad future 7's husband, is actually the dad of the Soji actress
did you have fun? I did

I would really like them to not release any new shows for a couple of years now.

I have no idea what you're talking about

>NOOOOOO NEW SHOWS WITH DIFFERENT THEMES AND SETTINGS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THEM ALL BEING SUPERHERO RIP OFFS

sorry this fun fact is reserved for soPhIstiCates, if you aren't a star trek fan there's no fun content in that fun fact for you

RLM told YouTube losers that do not think for themselves to skip the first two seasons of TNG, when those seasons were the last ones Gene Roddenberry was involved with before he died. Seasons 1 and 2 of TNG are epic.

Attached: Pulaski Smile.jpg (628x480, 29.42K)

>Uhura is not a cutie like in TOS.
I just can't believe how badly they uglied Uhura. She's the only one that I just cannot reconcile with the known character. My brain won't accept that as the same character.

No one wants 20 shows airing at the same time retard. Focus on making ONE good show, since that's clearly already difficult enough for people these days.

Franchise fatigue you retard.

Nu-Trek characters ranked
I did not watch Season 4 of Discovery so some are missing from that show

1. Gabriel Lorca (DSC)
2. Phlox (ENT)
3. Leonard McCoy (reboot)
4. Narek (PCD)
5. Montgomery Scott (reboot)
6. Spock (reboot)
7. Hologram Janeway (PRO)
8. Christopher Pike (DSC-SNW)
9. Spock (DSC-SNW)
10. Jonathan Archer (ENT)
11. T'Pol (ENT)
12. Charles Tucker III (ENT)
13. Ash Tyler (DSC)
14. James T. Kirk (reboot)
15. Pavel Chekov (reboot)
16. Gwyn (PRO)
17. La'an Noonien-Singh (SNW)
18. Nyota Uhura (reboot)
19. Cristobal Rios (PCD)
20. M'Benga (SNW)
21. Cleveland Booker (DSC)
22. Saru (DSC)
23. Hikaru Sulu (reboot)
24. Una Chin-Riley (SNW)
25. Hoshi Sato (ENT)
26. Jett Reno (DSC)
27. Paul Stamets (DSC)
28. Hugh Culber (DSC)
29. Travis Mayweather (ENT)
30. Laris (PCD)
31. Agnes Jurati (PCD)
32. Sylvia Tilly (DSC)
33. Nyota Uhura (SNW)
34. Malcolm Reed (ENT)
35. Christine Chapel (SNW)
36. Jean-Luc Picard (PCD)
37. Soji Asha (PCD)
38. D. Nhan (DSC)
39. Seven of Nine (PCD)
40. Erica Ortegas (SNW)
41. Michael Burnham (DSC)
42. Raffi Musiker (PCD)
43. Elnor (PCD)
44. Zero (PRO)
45. Dal (PRO)
46. Jankom Pog (PRO)
47. Murf (PRO)
48. Rok-Tahk (PRO)

I mean, I just like TNG. Interesting to note the difference in stride between seasons 1&2 compared to 3.

Was kind of bored of rewatching Voyager up to Season 6.

>75,000,000ly
Lmao

>he doesn't know how to read years
>he thinks that's more than Kurtzman is doing
Is /trek/ truly the most low IQ general?

You keep saying that word and you keep getting me hopeful that people will get sick of Marvel but they're still releasing a dozen shows and a dozen movies per year. I kind of think franchise fatigue is Enterprise cope.

I honestly don't really see a quality difference in TNG seasons.
The only quality differences I've noticed are

TAS gets worse between S1 and S2.
DS9 gradually gets better until it peaks at S6, before plummeting to nu-Trek tier at S7.
DSC plummets from meh to awful in S3.
PCD plummets from meh to awful in S2.
LD goes from shaky to good by S2.

>You keep saying that word and you keep getting me hopeful that people will get sick of Marvel but they're still releasing a dozen shows and a dozen movies per year. I kind of think franchise fatigue is Enterprise cope.
People in 2005 were much less estrogenated and had a weaker consoomer culture than they do in 2022.

I legit do not understand why normies just keep going to see those convoluted cgifests, I thought the eternals would break them but no they're doing it again.

Attached: 1629303549003.jpg (960x720, 49.08K)

So franchise fatigue isn't or "is no longer" real

Attached: download (3).png (268x188, 6.05K)

TAS = animated series?
Original series was okay S1, classic S2 and shite S3.