How did your theater react?

youtube.com/watch?v=T8UjwVycMDE&t

Attached: FSFf5WHaAAArQt5.jpg (904x429, 35.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufkN9nwmRNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the americans made a mess in my theater. One even shat on the seat... didn't even bother to wipe afterward. Hate this digusting country

Attached: 1651747206139.png (798x1230, 185.64K)

I felt great but also awkward because i felt i was the only one in the room who knows who any of these characters are, either everyone was hiding their power level or I'm a huge nerd.

When did this obsession for John Krasinski being Mr. Fantastic start? Why? Whats next? Casting Rainn Wilson as Dr. Doom?

holy shit that would be actually pretty neat

laughed and "ooooh"'d when they all died

why do they intentionally make the black female character as annoying as possible and then act surprised when no one likes their forced diversity pick?

Shouldn't the place where his mouth should be just have been blown open, why did it backfire?

Wow brother that was a hell of a pop. Never heard anything like it. Except for the time I sold out the Silverdome for Wrestlemania 3 in front of 125 000 screaming Hulkamaniacs.
Much love Reed, HH.

Attached: 1391473161-never-guess-hulk-hogan-lates-business-venture[1].jpg (1779x1334, 212.01K)

>Rainn Wilson
As long as he doesn't remove the mask, that doesn't sound like a terrible idea, he even has worked with Gunn before.

A bunch of concerned "ooh" and "what?"

>One even shat on the seat...

you just know....it was a black guy

I'm american in NYC and literally have never been to a theater where they cheer like this. I remember seeing Spiderman 3 opening night and no one fucking clapped. Where the fuck are these places? It feels like it's fake.

There was that joke about the guy losing his two cats, that got a laugh but then he said his brother died too and everyone got quiet. I knew kino was back on the menu.

The black bolt death was brutal ngl, i wasn't expending it.
Captain carter death was also pretty gruesome.

People wanted to watch a gorier movie, but i think the black bolt death was enough, the tone of the movie would feel weird if they crossed the line with a more bloodier movie.

Absolute silence throughout the whole movie, except a minor “woooh” when Jim and Xavier appeared.
Deaths and victories caused zero emotions.
I compare this to Spiderman, where it was like a stadium, everyone very excited over all the major beats, not just the cameos. Same theater, same-ish time (first night preview)

I guess Spiderman really is the last “people pleaser” charactee left in the MCU

I bet everyone is pretty excited about FF and XMen now that they used their first MCU appearance as a joke.

You can clearly hear that the audience isn't white, people who went watching Spider-Man 3 were still real and normal people, this subhuman scum who loves MCU movies loves to cheer for meaningless shit.

>ngl
Do a rap

user that wasn’t acting, that’s just black women in general.

the "smart" guy also got a huge cheer from the crowd
why is that? no idea who that guy is or why that character is supposed to be important or whatever
I was just there for Raimi kino

Do theaters now have subtitles for english movies now? Holy fuck. I haven't been to one since 2012

why don't they find a black woman who can actually act then? too stingy to pay for good acting?

>my face when the scene of America chavez universe

So it was basically the gay universe

Attached: 20220125_231140.jpg (577x532, 31.31K)

Who watches capeshit

No one is gonna mention the 90s X-Men theme when Professor X appeared?

?

No one made a peep beyond a slight gasp when Richards appeared. USA isn't all bad

Yes.
I liked it.

That shit was the fucking closest I've ever come to clapping in the theater. That 90s shit is my fucking JAM

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN THE THING I REMEMBER HAPPENED.

Like this, many times.

Attached: MCU audience.jpg (2048x1365, 753.23K)

based Hulkster

>I MAKE FUN OF OTHERS FOR FEELING JOY AND EXCITEMENT BECAUSE I AM A SAD DRIED UP HUSK OF A SOUL
Dude, just say you're ready for the noose.

onions

Jordan Peele?

How is it possible that this many people - normal, average people - are this into superhero movies? Nobody gave a fuck a decade ago.

Honestly it didn't do much for me but I'd be lying if I said the 90s Xmen cartoon theme coming on for Xavier didn't get me a little giddy.
Danny Elfman did a fantastic job in this film.

>no one cared about avengers 1
c'mon son

so that they can blame white supremacy, alt-righters, nazis and etc for the negative reception and continue pushing their agenda

Attached: Sharhot.jpg (553x338, 62.89K)

OMG WANDA IS SO POWERFUL BECAUSE HE SAID HE CAN KILL HER WITH ONE WHISPER BUT SHE KILLED HIM SO EASILY OMG

fear of missing out

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!

someone post it

youtube.com/watch?v=ufkN9nwmRNI

damn patrick is lookin old

would have loved to see white black panther, now THAT would be madness

Risky business, user... But I wish I could to see a crowd reaction to that

>Nobody gave a fuck a decade ago.
A decade ago was when this shit began. Avengers came out exactly then.

This sorta thing has been going on for nearly 25 years, user. Since Spider-Man at very least. Hell, maybe even all the way back to Batman 89. I can't imagine this was how it was for the Reeves Superman but maybe.

Not in the same proportions as today. Marvel movies just became a yearly routine.

You will look old when you're 81 years too

could have got a huge laugh if it was a big name actor
Strange could be like "That's a black panther suit..but you're..." then white Black Panther just says "yeah it's a long story"

Imagine paying for this.

Watch it online for free

Sadly no director would have the balls to do that. Not even Raimi.

Imagine the smell

so, when it fails, they can point at you as the fault for being such an alt-right incel

didn't mean it that way, it makes me sad more than anything

Black Bolt killing with "I'm sorry" was one of the coolest thing I've seen in a Marvel movie.
The Evil Dead style ghouls trying to stop Deadite Strange was also badass. Too bad this movie wasn't 3 hours long like The Batman.

This is one case where you really do wanna watch it on the big screen cause the visuals are all it has to offer.

It’s work but Rainn can’t do a Latverian accent.

would be even better if he said "yeah it's a long story..Wakanda Forever then flashed a westside gang sign

There were only 4 people in the theater when I saw it. The only reaction I heard was a lady behind me screaming "Elvis" during the trailer.

Wow... Stunning. It's almost like it was made by a C-tier studio in 2005

Attached: 1651646159850.png (609x422, 433.45K)

I recently saw star trek strange new worlds. The lady they cast as uhura is "le epic prodigy" but her actual behavior is very nice. Nothing too bad. It was the first time in a long time a black character was portrayed as just sort of normal.

fr fr no cap on a stack ngl

IT BROKE NEW GROUND