He didn't realise that the illuminati jobbing scene was supposed to be black comedy

>he didn't realise that the illuminati jobbing scene was supposed to be black comedy
How did my cinema that's packed full of normies and kids laugh their asses off at the illuminati, Professor X's taxi car and them all getting BTFO'd but 99% of Yea Forums got filtered?
It was very Raimi to show them all getting fucking pwned and it was a primetime example of black comedy. It was done intentionally to make the sõyfaces get super happy and clap and cheer before wetting their pants in horror because MUH FAVOURITE SUPERHEROINOOO NOOOOOO YOU CANT KILL THEM GRUESOMELY IM LE TRAUMATISEDDDD.
Raimi has done this exact thing in every single one of his horror movies too.

Attached: YeA7Z.jpg (900x559, 48.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SI2kZ0qoMnU
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Runs_Out
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't care

They promised illuminati kino in the trailers and they turned the promise into a bad joke. Fuck off.

FPBP

Attached: 1651704257189.png (480x640, 79.87K)

reminder that Tom Cruise is not in the movie

Attached: bleh.gif (300x300, 1013.07K)

Attached: 1651747206139.png (798x1230, 185.64K)

Is the illuminati in the comics? Or was the name just thrown around because of the conspiracy?

haha wow it's just like when Deadpool 2 did that exact bit, or when The Suicide Squad did that exact bit

Does Wanda shoot him in the knee with a shotgun and the beats him to death with a golf club? Otherwise, it's not edgy enough for me.

>kids laughing at a shitty movie that's unintentionally hilarious
nope, never heard of it. nobody cares if a movie kills a bunch of superheroes. that's the best part of these What If types of stories you mong. but you have to do it with panache like picrel
best thing to come out of this shit kek

Attached: what-if-wolv74e464a72.jpg (960x1455, 436.69K)

If strange and chavez being in their universe creates an incursion, why would they roofie them and lock them up instead of helping them to get the fuck out of there?

Attached: 1651784911903.png (1200x674, 23.42K)

Attached: 1651787310002.png (1080x1440, 37.28K)

Attached: B00EARP0QI.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_[1].jpg (325x500, 44.91K)

It is. In the comics it's Reed, Tony, T'Chala, Black Bolt, Namor... And I forget if there's anyone else.

Oh, oops, got it wrong. I coulda sworn I remember T'Challa being on it. Oh well.

Yes. Except at least this movie had the balls to kill off some of the most beloved characters in comic history rather than literal who's. Hence why everyone is seething.

He joined later.

Because no one has seen the movie yet. People here are just getting news from a fifth party and watching contextless clips.
That being said, who cares how normies react when in groups. People react paradoxically different from how they feel for one thing, and adhere to superficial groupthink behaviour when among groups of their peers for another which does not necessarily how they actually feel about it when reflecting on what they witnessed.

Jim from the office is mr elastic, thanks for spoilering but lol

je jobs immediately
doesn't even stretch himself away immediately like a retard

Attached: wanda reed spaghetti.webm (860x483, 2.64M)

Attached: 1632202486055.webm (854x356, 2.92M)

Literally just Mr. Fantastic, who's gonna come back but "as another variant" anyway.

Brian Michael BEND THIS DICK

>NO YOU DON'T GET IT, IT'S SUBVERSIVE AND ANARCHIC AND IRONIC WHEN RAIMI GETS WOKE AND RETARDED, I SWEAR GUYS

Attached: bravo raimi.jpg (1140x1148, 374.35K)

>black comedy
Lel no

Yeah, T'chala joined, and took part in merking alternate timeline Earths.
Cap was on the team for a bit, but bitched out when it came to blowing up worlds to preserve the 616 universe (Xavier wiped his mind of the existence of the Illuminati, iirc)

Attached: illuminati explodes planets.jpg (1197x1840, 328.23K)

Guarantee you cried watching The Batman

Do I have to read any other comic before this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SI2kZ0qoMnU

kino

That's right! It should've been BLACKED comedy.

That Black Bolt death scene was actually pretty brutal for a Disney movie

test

Is there a reaction to Reed's death?

Based

this is to protect their temples and solar rooms

I was watching YouTube leaks last night and the whole thing looks violent as fuck

You guys realize these movies are for children right?

zoggy

Yeah that was definitely the most brutal part of the movie. The octopus getting it's eye ripped out was pretty dope too.

I remember at some point that Disney forbid their mainstream media to contain cigars and blood, looks like they're coming back on this, or Raimi is really good on his arguments

My little conspiracy/head canon is that Feige probably loves Raimi and his films. Feige was probably super hyped and basically said "yeah man do what you want it'll be awesome!!!!!"
I watched an interview thing just today with Cumbatch where he said "things were changing every day" so I imagine Raimi had a lot of weight in this movie.

but she killed like 4 heroes thats not for kids thats what Sneeder would do

According to my sources Reed and Black Bolt were jobbed out so hard because they are making the jump to the big leagues aka the 616 Federation. Feige gave a taste of them and will build around their variants in the MCU proper. The Captains were given all the in ring time and flashy moves because they will never be seen again so it was a sendoff. Plans could change though.

Attached: ccfc2c10ec07c2dc3ec6cb4a9ad1222a6f0d76d7[1].jpg (720x480, 34.44K)

one google search would've saved you this dumbass post

oh boy... more jaks... wow...

Whatever faggot, I've got better things to do on a Friday night then to google nerd shit

>not for kids
Kids love death and sex, dont you remember being 12 you fucking boomer?

He might be as a background civilian or something cruise loves doing shit like that just to be on a movie set the guy's insane

remember raimi got away with having peter parker turn evil and start answering the phone with "shalom"
literally no other point in the trilogy does spiderman do this nor is there any indication that he is jewish, it is only when he turns evil

The kids genre is dead user. Nowadays in order to be "interesting" at school kids have to watch movies with swearing, sex jokes and violence. Or they have to watch "kids movies" which are thinly veiled metaphors for sex or rebelling against your parents.

JFC THAT NIGGER BABOON CAN'T FUCKING ACT

>the explosion's light seen through the skin covering his mouth
kino

yet you're on Yea Forums asking dumb questions.

>I've got better things to do on a Friday night then to google nerd shit
Yeah, wouldn't want to interrupt you staying at home alone on a nerd site some more.

how is black bolt not impervious to his own powers? there's just no way he hasn't wheezed or some shit that would blow his brains out

>noooo you cant heckin death-arinooo in a kids movie

Who are your sources?

>Nowadays in order to be "interesting" at school kids have to watch movies with swearing, sex jokes and violence.

been true since at least the 90s.

How the fuck is mcuverse 616? Isn’t it the main comics one? Why the fuck do they need to shit on everything

it means feige doesn't want the movies to ever share continuity with the comics

Nice quads. Yeah but why did a small amount of flesh contain it? Did she reinforce his face or something?

>bendis
You're better off reading the Twilight series.

Eh maybe it was soulless but it wasn't boring.

anyone else hated the sequel bait ending?

Thought the same earlier today. The fuck would he do when he's balls deep in Medusa?

just read a wiki article
if it interests you enough, maybe look for scans of the issues mentioned
The whole 'do I need to read any other comic before this' is just a fucking rabbit hole; it's better off to just accept stuff in media res, and understand that there might be some shit that eludes you.
but yeah, that page i posted is specifically from
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Runs_Out
Which leads into Secret Wars (2015)
I'm a Doom-tard, so I enjoyed both events because it involved him

>sequel bait ending
You're watching a fucking Marvel movie you fucking braindead knucklefucking idiot holy mother of god

that wasn't a sequel bait ending, it was a classic Raimi last-moment mindgame directed at the audience. it will never be referenced again.

Kids have been groomed into sex and death obsession since kindergarten these days, grandpa.

smart move

Absolutely based

It's is shit anyway you see it

>SAVE ME DWIGHT AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

>those to bitches just standing there with their dicks in their hands
How can anyone say this is good?

nu-marvel is way too pozzed for this based cast of characters

>I'm a Doom-tard
My man

Attached: Dr.Doom-DealWithIt.jpg (1000x1000, 420.72K)

That's actually pretty fucked up for a Marvel movie. You can tell Raimi's a horror movie guy.

>they introduce and kill off reed without a single doom reference

they blew it.

Attached: 1651761858533.png (708x1080, 173.33K)

cool it with the anti semitic remarks

major fuckup, the first phase explicitly mentioned the mcu as Earth-199999, at some point they decided to change to 616 to please comicspergs

Yea Forums is exclusively normies and kids. why are you surprised?

you guys realize that Disney are avoiding him because a villain who can't move his face is uncinematic, right?

There's like 9 people on this board who actually post and 72 bots. Who the fuck cares. You're probably not a person. I'M probably not real. Go outside and look at the birds.

It was an alt-universe. The math tracks

>It was very Raimi to show them all getting fucking pwned and it was a primetime example of black comedy.
Spiderman 2 did this better than whatever the fuck this is

all universes are doomed

>primetime example of black comedy

you're giving everyone involved way too much credit. they clearly thought they were being edgy and defying boundaries.

It doesn't work because it's still a movie for children.

Initially he was invited but turned it down because he felt what they were doing was wrong. Originally the Illuminati was the leaders of all the big teams secretly meeting to make fucked up decisions, they initially met to agree to put Hulk on a rocket and shoot him into space, which made zero sense even in context and was what originally lead to Planet Hulk and World War Hulk.

Namor dissented, beat the fuck out of Iron Man and left the group. Xavier disappeared after another event -Beast takes over his role later which made no sense at the time, but nothing has at Marvel for well over a decade. Then they debate the original Civil War, which both Iron Man and Mr Fantastic are strong proponents of, Doctor Strange finds their plan insane (as it consisted of imprisoning every vigilante who refused to register in the Negative Zone while simultaneously using the Thunderbolts to create an army of mind-controlled supervillains to take their place, which created the environment which would later allow Green Goblin to take over the government in the Dark Reign event) so he leaves the group as well, and with only three of them left they dissolve it. It's later reformed, T'Challa joins then, the writing got so bad though even I stopped reading it.

Yea because watching a beloved legacy character get his neck snapped was so funny.

I think what you're saying is Disney won't put him on the big screen because he is the best example of fascism working. How can you represent someone as a villain when their countryman outright love him because they are all flourishing and are happy?

>i-it was parody! haha yeah that’s it!

personally i think feige is just scared of doom wank...because he wants scarlet witch wank instead

No one points out how she only fights these fucks one at a time. Is it calling out how weak the bond is for the Illuminati in the comics? Also, super fucking disappointed there's no Namor. He's by far the best character in Marvel. And I'm a Nova-tard.

>YeA7Z.jpg (48 KB, 900x559)

What am I looking at?

>whole team standing around doing nothing as you're literally being torn to shreds
I'd be pissed

>WHEN YOU FIND A FOOKUN UNIVERSE WHERE YOUR WIFE ISNT KEKING YOU WITH A BVLL