Thank fucking GOD this annoying bitch is gone, at least until the ToC

Thank fucking GOD this annoying bitch is gone, at least until the ToC

Her extra bullshit and stupid fucking rat claws pissed me off so bad.

Attached: mattea.jpg (780x439, 42.26K)

>watching jeopardy
Are you at your grandma’s house?

Mattea was just painful to watch. Amy was painful to look at. Mayim's an ugly horse face. This show has gone downhill.

Show is just sad now

They clearly put her up against actual retards to promote superchamps for ratings

Nudes?

when i answered right she would tell me how smart i am

i miss my gram

Nice set of titties
>Rephrase your answer, please
What is a nice set of titties?

There's going to be a new superchampion in a week who's also a fucking weirdo. It never ends.

Jeopardy has to be rigged now right? I was fine with Holzhauer since he wasn't too chicken shit to bet high and was the first of this streak of long runners, but there have been so many now: Imodium, the Troon, now this broad. Its just so tiresome if the same people win every night so frequently.

Is it true she didn't have one match where she was up against 2 men?

Jeopardy is rigged and pozzed now. They couldn’t pull this shit while Trebek was around, and they made up some bullshit the cuck Jennings outbid the permanent role, despite Trebek’s wishes that he be his successor.

It’s never going to stop. I guarantee that one day soon and answer to a clue will be
>white is “white supremacy”?

Pop the champagne boys, the streak is safe once again.

Attached: kenno.jpg (350x350, 35.88K)

>double jeopardy category is Marvel Films

I hated her but I wish she'd beaten Amy so we didn't have to hear about a troon being the best woman ever.

whats her insta bros

this bitch dindt even lose, she basically quit
also ken's face when the final jeopardy category was announced

>Last name is Roach
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Le Tits, Now!

It's a French expression!

Watching now that woman who won got so much time to answer that daily double

She was womankind’s last hope against the troon’s record and she blew it. Plus she’s a qt

Nah, having Amy hold that title will forever BTFO women and make me laugh

I would take her to pound town

She got so many clues about Canada even a final jeopardy about the Canadian national anthem

She's literally on right now, the hell are you tards talking about

She lost today's game, dipshit

that was hilarious
he had to bring back up the randomness again this time around

Yeah since amodio there have been so many champs, besides the three big ones there were a ton of 3-6 day streaks which didn’t used to be common. They’re doing something shady over there to drum up interest

post timezone faggot

It airs at like 11am in Alabama

>mayim biyalik again on Monday
Oh come on, ken is way better just stick with him. The girl always has an awkward pause before she says if an answer is right

surely you were at work, right user?

central chad time

for some reason the episodes gets uploaded by some 3rd worlder on youtube really early

Yeah that was bullshit, decent number of categories explicitly about Canada in her run too

Canada needs their own spinoff Jeopardy. They get so many pity questions they only they would get. It's not fair

Coca cola
Atlanta
Busiest airport in the world
Hartsfield jackson

Eazzzzzy

Comes on at 11 am central time for me, saw the Amy Schneider loss early too

All those Great Lakes questions are about Canada, too, since Canadians basically live along them and no where else.

>tfw a woman is smarter and more successful than me in every single way
This is why you're an incel, OP

Attached: chudjak.png (645x770, 19.9K)

It's easier. Go and watch an episode from the 80s and there's much more specific history and science, and much less wordplay and pop culture.

Mine used to come on at 9:30CST

I even had a page where I posted the answers. I had like 4,000 likes before CBS got me Zuck'd

I figured out final jeopardy and she didn't

>Mattea loses
>"oh thank fuck, this show will be watchable again"
>And returning next week: Mayim Bialik!
>FUUUUUUU

i don't think winning at a little kid's trivia show makes you smart

she could have won a fuck ton more money if she didn't bet 2 thousand every fucking daily double
>women

I think (and I really hope) that it's not so rigged contestants are getting answers to questions or any unfair advantage, but it's clear that the producers now have a huge roster of dumbfucks that they put up against a champion when they're doing well.

It's sad how tiresome the show becomes now that it's devolved into "stump the champ." The only reason long term champions are fun is because the game used to be so hard it was a rare feat to even win five games. Now that we're hopping from one weekslong champion to the next, you just get sick of seeing the same people. The ratings will probably drop soon if they haven't already, and then the producers will be out of cheap tricks to create hype.

and yet you're shitposting on Yea Forums while she's winning money
Yeah you really showed her, user

Attached: Yes chud.png (942x896, 256.38K)

aw is da widdle tranny gonna cry? kys

Reddit loves superchamps never hear a bad word about Mattea or Amy.

>t.ranny seething

It's so obvious that Mayim doesn't know many of the questions, which is just a travesty since it's literally her fucking job to study the questions beforehand so she knows pronunciation, alternative answers, etc. I remember that dumb bitch couldn't pronounce "diocese" the other week. Just a fucking embarrassment

Think she's pozzed enough to be happy being known as the second most successful woman on Jeopardy despite the leader being a man until his 40s? Lesbians traditionally don't get along with troons. And they're allowed to hate them, unlike straight men.

Episodes are distributed to the stations the morning of the day they air. It's up to the channel when they want to show them

I wanna see those tits

she's waiting for the producers to tell her if the answer is correct or not.
she wrote a dissertation btw hehe

Faggots spoil it for everybody.

We’ll she loses 40% of that half million to taxes so she won like two years of my salary. Definitely nice to have, but not “retire early” money

Ah yes, reddit, the totally accurate barometer of public sentiment that is in no way manipulated to fit certain narratives

Fact is, boomers and grandmas hated Amy. Even my liberal as fuck parents who "support" LGBT were uncomfortable with he"r". I asked my mom, "Aren't you excited that there's a new top female champion?" and she gave a sheepish, "well, I still think Julia Collins really deserves it more." Amy Schneider single handedly regressed trans acceptance more than any other person. Trust me, they keep pulling this shit and the ratings will be so bad it wont matter what reddit says.

Oh shes gone? Nice.
I hate these smug repeat winners, I watched an episode and she was literally buzzing in to every fucking thing and getting it mostly right and the show was just boring as fuck to watch

Ok memelord. Meanwhile in reality, it's literally impossible for anyone with less than 10 years experience and two degrees to even find a minimum wage job. This is why young people are poor. You spend four years in school and not even McDonalds will hire you. If you're in your 20s you're better off going on permanent disability.

>Just bee yourself bro

Les or not she dresses like a classic lib intellectual so I’m sure she considers herself the number 2 woman